Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> World biggest starbucks store opened in Shanghai

SonnyCooL
post Dec 7 2017, 08:21 PM

Web Bastard
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(IReallyNeed Answers @ Dec 7 2017, 08:18 PM)
I don’t know,

I drink starbuck sbb kawan ajak

Other time I just drink cina the ais.

And if change 70cents I will complain
no wonder la ......
PLOUFFLE
post Dec 7 2017, 08:23 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Order66 @ Dec 7 2017, 07:35 AM)
user posted image
Today Starbucks is opening a new facility in China that will be its largest store in the world. It highlights the coffee company’s unexpected success in the country, which is now its second-largest market with over 3,000 stores.

Located in Shanghai, the new outlet measures 30,000 square feet (2,787 square meters) and is called the Starbucks Reserve Roastery Shanghai. It’s the company’s second such Roastery, with the first launching in Seattle in 2014. The Roastery stores mark the company’s attempt to move upscale and add variety to its existing chain.

The Shanghai store, which is twice the size of the Seattle Roastery, will offer coffee beans from over 30 countries that can be roasted on premise and then enjoyed by customers. Some of the beans are from China, like the Yunnan Reserve blend, which will be available only at the store. It will also include three bars where baristas prepare coffee in a variety of different ways (pour over, Chemex, Siphon, Clover), and pastries from Princi, a bakery with outlets in Milan and London.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
The Shanghai Roastery also features design touches with a Chinese twist. A copper flask at the entrance is covered in traditional Chinese stamps with hand-engraved text. The coffee bar—the largest in any Starbucks store—was handcrafted by a Chinese artist and measures nearly 90 ft (27 m).user posted image

https://qz.com/1148055/photos-in-china-star...e-in-the-world/
上海——何君炜坐上动车跑了差不多160公里,等了一小时,只为一杯咖啡。

上百名咖啡迷都聚在了这里,前来参观星巴克向他们致敬的献礼,何君炜也是其中之一。这家美国企业全球最大门店周三在上海开业,这是一个有400名员工、2700平方米的圣殿。

这家巨型咖啡店代表着星巴克在中国——这个此前更喜欢喝茶的国家——下的一个赌注。星巴克在中国拥有3000多家门店,计划在4年内扩张至5000家。

星巴克表示,它在中国开店的速度大约是每15小时就新开一家。

在位于上海市中心的星巴克咖啡烘焙工坊(Starbucks Reserve Roastery)内,顾客可以近距离观看这些棕色饮品是如何制作出来的。

管道将生咖啡豆送进烤箱,随后又输送到装饰着传统中国印章和图案的两层楼高的铜管中。

400 employees!!!!!!!!

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0530sec    5.02    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 04:21 PM