Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> I’m lost...

Pete the great
post Dec 9 2017, 11:19 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(kengkenglolo @ Dec 9 2017, 04:03 AM)
Ah i get it. Show her that its my child hopd house & some interesting stories that i grew up with. Ok understood.

Not sure she this type of rich ppl will enjoy or not lol

Wow, thats hurt. It is very hurtful to hear when she say she will lost the one i gave because it is not expensive...
Actually havent met before. But supposedly she ask me to come for the reunion dinner on CNY 2018. I say no need first ba, we join our family respectively. Maybe wait till 2019, and she say ok with it. If it really happens before CNY 2019, then i will post in here & ask for some advice
Just now i told her my brother sleep same room with me.... i can see from her face disappointment and she didnt carry on with the room questions. I dont know what is she thinking right now. Maybe i need to tell her i will have alternative : airbnb / hotel.
seriously its time to nip the problem at the butt. You need to tell her how you feel (in a nice way) about losing items that you treasurely give to her as a gift.

If she is still immature, then let the course of the relationship flow, you continue to educate her about the importance of treasuring someone's gift irrespective how much it is worth. But perhaps if down the road, she still behave like that, then its time you reconsider the relationship for better or for worse.

well she needs to grow up. Maybe she is not for you, dude. You need to find the understanding type and she seem rather spoiled and want you to be her sugar daddy.
atolycus
post Dec 9 2017, 11:41 AM

Sigh... Such simple things also wanna headache. Smh... GL bruh
BuddhawithinMe
post Dec 9 2017, 02:30 PM

Group: Newbie

You need to have 心里prepare like this song

This post has been edited by BuddhawithinMe: Dec 9 2017, 02:33 PM
wargreymon12
post Dec 9 2017, 03:29 PM

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Dec 9 2017, 11:19 AM)
seriously its time to nip the problem at the butt. You need to tell her how you feel (in a nice way) about losing items that you treasurely give to her as a gift.

If she is still immature, then let the course of the relationship flow, you continue to educate her about the importance of treasuring someone's gift irrespective how much it is worth. But perhaps if down the road, she still behave like that, then its time you reconsider the relationship for better or for worse.

well she needs to grow up. Maybe she is not for you, dude. You need to find the understanding type and she seem rather spoiled and want you to be her sugar daddy.
He hasnt given her any gifts yet..in fact, she said she will treasure any potential gifts he gives her

I doubt she wants TS to be her sugar daddy. In fact, she is clearly wealthier, than him and TS just feels insecure because he cant be a sugar daddy and provide like a real man.

So far, considering she desperately wants to stay with her poor ass BF despite her obvious wealth and status.. i would say she isn't spoiled at all
Pete the great
post Dec 9 2017, 04:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wargreymon12 @ Dec 9 2017, 03:29 PM)
He hasnt given her any gifts yet..in fact, she said she will treasure any potential gifts he gives her

I doubt she wants TS to be her sugar daddy. In fact, she is clearly wealthier, than him and TS just feels insecure because he cant be a sugar daddy and provide like a real man.

So far, considering she desperately wants to stay with her poor ass BF despite her obvious wealth and status.. i would say she isn't spoiled at all
she doesn't know him all that well yet. Remember he hasn't brought her to his house.

let's see if she pass the test.

after see his house, whether she still want to be with him.
kengkenglolo
post Dec 10 2017, 08:50 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Dec 9 2017, 11:19 AM)

Yes i did say that no matter what kind of gift from that special someone, u need to keep it. It is not about the price of the present but it is the act of giving is important.

QUOTE(wargreymon12 @ Dec 9 2017, 03:29 PM)

Yes, she is more wealthy than me. But she just say she will try to keep the gifts i gave her and not making lost as obviously i cant afford the thing i couldnt buy.

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Dec 9 2017, 04:21 PM)
she doesn't know him all that well yet. Remember he hasn't brought her to his house.

let's see if she pass the test.

after see his house, whether she still want to be with him.
I am telling her bit by bit of the reality. So on thursday i told her that my room is small —> she show black face. Then last night told her my bro still sleeps same room with me then at the end of the call, she ask again to reconfirm —> she no comment. I will ask her again for the last time to verify. I hope her answer is no.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0640sec    3.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 07:30 AM