Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

I’m lost...

views

abubin
post Dec 7 2017, 11:17 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

Did she said sleeping with you must be in your room? What's wrong telling her that it is inconvenient for her to sleep in your room because your parents are conservative and the house is too small?

Tell her the truth and sleep in AirBNB house.
mitaking86
post Dec 7 2017, 11:19 AM

8 posts

Bring gf back home to room and ur parent will kepo? Are u still a kid? How old are u?

This post has been edited by mitaking86: Dec 7 2017, 11:20 AM
timesquare.net
post Dec 7 2017, 04:14 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

she seem so itchy and lonely....

go rent a room and feed her nice nice~
timesquare.net
post Dec 7 2017, 04:21 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

last time i bought back my ex to my house , and she wan overnight

my parents knock my door and said , good girl should not overnight ...
then my ex felt so malu then she went back home n cry
then , no more then d ....we broke up bcos of this
lifeofkuli
post Dec 7 2017, 05:54 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

QUOTE(ozwee1992 @ Dec 6 2017, 05:02 PM)
easy pay your brother for a short trip so he will be away for that time
win

cheaper than airbnb
lifeofkuli
post Dec 7 2017, 05:55 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

QUOTE(timesquare.net @ Dec 7 2017, 04:21 PM)

shld kasi u dom2 instead of doing this....
BuddhawithinMe
post Dec 7 2017, 10:05 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

Just say parent dont allow. Not convenient. But can come visit anytime.
Pete the great
post Dec 7 2017, 10:08 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(kengkenglolo @ Dec 6 2017, 04:44 PM)
My gf and I are in a LDR, sometimes when we video call each other, I will lie in my bed and talk to her. She said she want to sleep with me on my bed (maybe like mark my bed as her territory? ), i just said ok lets do it haha. But do note that, we slept together before on those short trips. Since it was just on a call, i never take it seriously. Next year before CNY, she will be returning to Malaysia. She said she want to sleep with me on the first day of her arrival and her last day before departure.
1) But the problem is... my family knew that i have a gf just that they never see her before in person. Only on photo
Will my parents think is it too fast? 1st day arrival already sleep with me. Maybe a shocking culture for them since they are from the older generation?
2) Secondly, my room is small, this is what i told my gf, then she show her unhappy face...
Truth is small because my brother sharing the same room with me. And we have our PC / own closet.
Although my bed can fit 2 people, but my brother is over there.... feel awkward & weird. And my parents are those busybody type. I can imagine there are those type of person will stand at outside of my room door to eavesdrop on my conversation or any “moaning”.
3) Thirdly, my house is not a banglo, is normal double storey, already 30+ years old house, look a bit old, and she is those rich kid, i feel lack of confidence letting her to see what type of environment im living in if compare to her.
I think the most important thing now is to introduce her to your family, else she would think you are hiding something. Do not bother about how poor or untidy your house is. You better do it. Because if you don't, she will think you are not serious about her, she will think you are hiding something. Girls are like that one.

ABout sleeping together with you at home, I think its impossible because you share the same room with your brother, it would be very awkward.

You can probably request a room of your own, but if your house not big enough, then perhaps consider renting outside.

WHy not introduce to your parents? One day they have to know.
TSkengkenglolo
post Dec 8 2017, 11:33 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(ListenToTheAngin @ Dec 7 2017, 11:06 AM)
So whats the plan? Before marriage work super hard so that you can afford a nice house?
Maybe renting... housing loan hard to get

QUOTE(abubin @ Dec 7 2017, 11:17 AM)
Did she said sleeping with you must be in your room? What's wrong telling her that it is inconvenient for her to sleep in your room because your parents are conservative and the house is too small?

Tell her the truth and sleep in AirBNB house.
Yes, must in my room.

I told her my room is small, her face straight become black.

So can u see how i tried?

QUOTE(timesquare.net @ Dec 7 2017, 04:21 PM)

Wow, if im the girl also will feel malu & i really hope i didnt end up like u

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Dec 7 2017, 10:08 PM)
I think the most important thing now is to introduce her to your family, else she would think you are hiding something. Do not bother about how poor or untidy your house is. You better do it. Because if you don't, she will think you are not serious about her, she will think you are hiding something. Girls are like that one.

ABout sleeping together with you at home, I think its impossible because you share the same room with your brother, it would be very awkward.

You can probably request a room of your own, but if your house not big enough, then perhaps consider renting outside.

WHy not introduce to your parents? One day they have to know.
Why girls are like that? They want to be acknowledged?

Yesterday my brother asked a stupid question. He knew i was video calling with my gf and he asked who am i talking to? So i say someone special, then my gf gets mad again.... i dont think there’s any wrong for using someone special.

Ya! Very awkward.

I want to introduce but she wants to sleep in my room, and she is not understanding when i say my room is small. She thinks that if i dont let her sleep means not love her enough.
ListenToTheAngin
post Dec 8 2017, 11:36 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(kengkenglolo @ Dec 8 2017, 11:33 AM)
Bro, you do understand that a luxury lifestyle is not all about housing alone right?
Oversea vacation, expensive fine dining, gifts.
If that's what want to please a rich girl then really I'll rest my case.

All I can do is wishes you best of luck.
qse150
post Dec 8 2017, 11:47 AM

Getting Started
282 posts

My gf and I are in a LDR, sometimes when we video call each other, I will lie in my bed and talk to her. She said she want to sleep with me on my bed (maybe like mark my bed as her territory? ), i just said ok lets do it haha. But do note that, we slept together before on those short trips. Since it was just on a call, i never take it seriously. Next year before CNY, she will be returning to Malaysia. She said she want to sleep with me on the first day of her arrival and her last day before departure.
1) But the problem is... my family knew that i have a gf just that they never see her before in person. Only on photo
Will my parents think is it too fast? 1st day arrival already sleep with me. Maybe a shocking culture for them since they are from the older generation?
2) Secondly, my room is small, this is what i told my gf, then she show her unhappy face...
Truth is small because my brother sharing the same room with me. And we have our PC / own closet.
Although my bed can fit 2 people, but my brother is over there.... feel awkward & weird. And my parents are those busybody type. I can imagine there are those type of person will stand at outside of my room door to eavesdrop on my conversation or any “moaning”.
3) Thirdly, my house is not a banglo, is normal double storey, already 30+ years old house, look a bit old, and she is those rich kid, i feel lack of confidence letting her to see what type of environment im living in if compare to her.
QUOTE(jovigrunge @ Dec 7 2017, 02:14 AM)

Solution 2 = Bribe your brother movie tickets and free lunch or dinner. Buy expensive prosperity buffet dinner tickets for your parents with expiry date. Tell them it would be waste if never go eat.

or u can get ur bro to sleep in the living rooms or spare rooms for a few days. doesnt matter what. do this for bro's future mah. then ur gf mah can stay with u. parent wise, u just had to let them know she's your gf and she's staying over.
bananadrew
post Dec 8 2017, 12:09 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

just some advise for TS, if the girl really loves you, she wont mind about you staying with parents and sharing room.

and also,if me ill just bring home meet and greet, rent a room for your bro (Air BnB) ask him jio his friends go play there for one night.
Pete the great
post Dec 8 2017, 02:03 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(kengkenglolo @ Dec 8 2017, 11:33 AM)
Yes, must in my room.

I told her my room is small, her face straight become black.

So can u see how i tried?
Wow, if im the girl also will feel malu & i really hope i didnt end up like u
Why girls are like that? They want to be acknowledged?

Yesterday my brother asked a stupid question. He knew i was video calling with my gf and he asked who am i talking to? So i say someone special, then my gf gets mad again.... i dont think there’s any wrong for using someone special.

Ya! Very awkward.

I want to introduce but she wants to sleep in my room, and she is not understanding when i say my room is small. She thinks that if i dont let her sleep means not love her enough.
Yes girls are like that, because they may think you are just playing with her, and not being serious.

If you don't want to heed my advice then its not my problem, but I can tell you, if you continue to hide from her, this relationship is not going to lasts.

Just ask her, if she want to be sleeping with two men, meaning your brother is sharing the room, she sure change her mind. Bring her to your house and show her your room is emough, no need to sleep with you.

SouLRenderZ
post Dec 8 2017, 02:26 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

1) Intro her to your family (face to face). This is more of a means to show that you are sincere and serious about this.
2) Unless you are home alone, best to check into a hotel. Tell her your house is in the midst of renovation or something. You may use this as an opportunity to go for an outstation trip (just saying)
3) Since it's your parents house, I don't see how is this an issue.

That said, I think it's important to isolate your own insecurities vs the actual reality first. It may be uncomfortable for you, but it's much better that way in the long run.
That's just my 2 cents. biggrin.gif
TSkengkenglolo
post Dec 8 2017, 10:02 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(qse150 @ Dec 8 2017, 11:47 AM)
or u can get ur bro to sleep in the living rooms or spare rooms for a few days. doesnt matter what. do this for bro's future mah. then ur gf mah can stay with u. parent wise, u just had to let them know she's your gf and she's staying over.
He is still childish, still a high school kid. Dont understand all these.
I will intro her to my parents but cannot stay in my house. Will just rent an airbnb to make her feel more homey. Just can store her stuff & rent airbnb with her since it is cheaper compare to hotel.

QUOTE(bananadrew @ Dec 8 2017, 12:09 PM)
just some advise for TS, if the girl really loves you, she wont mind about you staying with parents and sharing room.

and also,if me ill just bring home meet and greet, rent a room for your bro (Air BnB) ask him jio his friends go play there for one night.
Can try your idea.

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Dec 8 2017, 02:03 PM)
Yes girls are like that, because they may think you are just playing with her, and not being serious.

If you don't want to heed my advice then its not my problem, but I can tell you, if you continue to hide from her, this relationship is not going to lasts.

Just ask her, if she want to be sleeping with two men, meaning your brother is sharing the room, she sure change her mind. Bring her to your house and show her your room is emough, no need to sleep with you.
Ok.

Pete, I know u are a married man. Pls advice. She says she want to temporary store her stuff at my room so that i can open and see it when i miss her.

So the plan is bring her to my home visit, i doubt she likes it... cos not modern and as new as her house. Then intro to parents. Store stuff in my room & check in to airbnb/hotel.

Is that ok?

On a side note, she used to tell me that pandora, swaroski, tiffany & co are cheap stuff. She can afford herself one and dont need these. She say she will lost it since it is cheap & she only will keep properly those expensive one such as LV, rolex, Givenchy & etc. She wont wear or use those cheap stuff.

Then i said to her, can u just keep it and dont make lost since it is from someone special? She say she wil try.

It is quite hurt when she tells me like that...

QUOTE(SouLRenderZ @ Dec 8 2017, 02:26 PM)
1) Intro her to your family (face to face). This is more of a means to show that you are sincere and serious about this.
2) Unless you are home alone, best to check into a hotel. Tell her your house is in the midst of renovation or something. You may use this as an opportunity to go for an outstation trip (just saying)
3) Since it's your parents house, I don't see how is this an issue.

That said, I think it's important to isolate your own insecurities vs the actual reality first. It may be uncomfortable for you, but it's much better that way in the long run.
That's just my 2 cents.  biggrin.gif
1) ok will show her around the old house (i doubt she will like it), store her stuff in my room, intro to the family

2) renovation wont work? I guess cos she wanted to meet my family & i already promise her so if she happens to visit my house but no renovation can be seen then everything is a goner.

I feel lose face when i put down my insecurities. I dont know how to put it down...
Pete the great
post Dec 8 2017, 11:14 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(kengkenglolo @ Dec 8 2017, 10:02 PM)
He is still childish, still a high school kid. Dont understand all these.
I will intro her to my parents but cannot stay in my house. Will just rent an airbnb to make her feel more homey. Just can store her stuff & rent airbnb with her since it is cheaper compare to hotel.
Can try your idea.
Ok.

Pete, I know u are a married man. Pls advice. She says she want to temporary store her stuff at my room so that i can open and see it when i miss her.

So the plan is bring her to my home visit, i doubt she likes it... cos not modern and as new as her house. Then intro to parents. Store stuff in my room & check in to airbnb/hotel.

Is that ok?

On a side note, she used to tell me that pandora, swaroski, tiffany & co are cheap stuff. She can afford herself one and dont need these. She say she will lost it since it is cheap & she only will keep properly those expensive one such as LV, rolex, Givenchy & etc. She wont wear or use those cheap stuff.

Then i said to her, can u just keep it and dont make lost since it is from someone special? She say she wil try.

It is quite hurt when she tells me like that...
1) ok will show her around the old house (i doubt she will like it), store her stuff in my room, intro to the family

2) renovation wont work? I guess cos she wanted to meet my family & i already promise her so if she happens to visit my house but no renovation can be seen then everything is a goner.

I feel lose face when i put down my insecurities. I dont know how to put it down...
honesty is the best policy. If she leaves you because of the condition of your house, you deserve someone better, ok? Don't beat yourself over this nor blame your parents for the situation you are in.

Just be honest and tell her that you live in a double storey house, but you love it, because its the house you grew in. I also lived in a house like yours, though its much like what you described, my house behind has a hill slope, where my dad used to plant lots of mango trees. So I can show case some special stuff. Even the small patch of garden I had, my dad also planted ladies fingers, chili padi and guava tree, in which I can use to impress my dates that I bring over.

Ok my old house used to be small, not much to see, but I flash out my 1900 to 1980 stamp collection to my dates. I also have old vintage star wars toys that I flash out to my dates. THis way you can distract her from those insecurities that you have. You can opt to show her your photo album of you and your family.

Well at least you tried, but if she loves Givenchy and LV and Prada more than you, than it shows she's not for you. That's life, you're better off alone.

BuddhawithinMe
post Dec 8 2017, 11:26 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

No offence ah.. Honestly, this small issue u already choas. Have u ever cross thought that one day, u'll get to visit her parent and get INTERVIEW? Or u already meet them? How was it?
wargreymon12
post Dec 8 2017, 11:58 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Dec 8 2017, 02:03 PM)

Tell her you have an alternative aka air bnb or hotel
TSkengkenglolo
post Dec 9 2017, 04:03 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Dec 8 2017, 11:14 PM)
honesty is the best policy. If she leaves you because of the condition of your house, you deserve someone better, ok? Don't beat yourself over this nor blame your parents for the situation you are in.

Just be honest and tell her that you live in a double storey house, but you love it, because its the house you grew in. I also lived in a house like yours, though its much like what you described, my house behind has a hill slope, where my dad used to plant lots of mango trees. So I can show case some special stuff. Even the small patch of garden I had, my dad also planted ladies fingers, chili padi and guava tree, in which I can use to impress my dates that I bring over.

Ok my old house used to be small, not much to see, but I flash out my 1900 to 1980 stamp collection to my dates. I also have old vintage star wars toys that I flash out to my dates. THis way you can distract her from those insecurities that you have. You can opt to show her your photo album of you and your family.

Well at least you tried, but if she loves Givenchy and LV and Prada more than you, than it shows she's not for you. That's life, you're better off alone.
Ah i get it. Show her that its my child hopd house & some interesting stories that i grew up with. Ok understood.

Not sure she this type of rich ppl will enjoy or not lol

Wow, thats hurt. It is very hurtful to hear when she say she will lost the one i gave because it is not expensive...

QUOTE(BuddhawithinMe @ Dec 8 2017, 11:26 PM)
No offence ah..  Honestly,  this small issue u already choas.  Have u ever cross thought that one day,  u'll get to visit her parent and get INTERVIEW? Or u already meet them?  How was it?
Actually havent met before. But supposedly she ask me to come for the reunion dinner on CNY 2018. I say no need first ba, we join our family respectively. Maybe wait till 2019, and she say ok with it. If it really happens before CNY 2019, then i will post in here & ask for some advice

QUOTE(wargreymon12 @ Dec 8 2017, 11:58 PM)
Tell her you have an alternative aka air bnb or hotel
Just now i told her my brother sleep same room with me.... i can see from her face disappointment and she didnt carry on with the room questions. I dont know what is she thinking right now. Maybe i need to tell her i will have alternative : airbnb / hotel.
Pete the great
post Dec 9 2017, 11:19 AM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(kengkenglolo @ Dec 9 2017, 04:03 AM)
Ah i get it. Show her that its my child hopd house & some interesting stories that i grew up with. Ok understood.

Not sure she this type of rich ppl will enjoy or not lol

Wow, thats hurt. It is very hurtful to hear when she say she will lost the one i gave because it is not expensive...
Actually havent met before. But supposedly she ask me to come for the reunion dinner on CNY 2018. I say no need first ba, we join our family respectively. Maybe wait till 2019, and she say ok with it. If it really happens before CNY 2019, then i will post in here & ask for some advice
Just now i told her my brother sleep same room with me.... i can see from her face disappointment and she didnt carry on with the room questions. I dont know what is she thinking right now. Maybe i need to tell her i will have alternative : airbnb / hotel.
seriously its time to nip the problem at the butt. You need to tell her how you feel (in a nice way) about losing items that you treasurely give to her as a gift.

If she is still immature, then let the course of the relationship flow, you continue to educate her about the importance of treasuring someone's gift irrespective how much it is worth. But perhaps if down the road, she still behave like that, then its time you reconsider the relationship for better or for worse.

well she needs to grow up. Maybe she is not for you, dude. You need to find the understanding type and she seem rather spoiled and want you to be her sugar daddy.

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0148sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:12 AM