Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LYN Mazda 3 Owners/Fans Club V10, Zoom-Zoom w/ Kodo

views

Lefthandside88
post May 27 2022, 09:23 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Neville Longbottom @ May 27 2022, 08:40 AM)
No, I believe it wont be that little units per month. (Plus current situation, many things shortage) . It comes with bulk. From past experience, just follow shipment insider news, some may have port insider news, or else from some senior or knowledgeable SA. Like this latest shipment, we already know almost 80% are ignite. And my SA even share to me the breakdown of the shipment (which I have shared earlier) after his meeting. (Not dealership  SA, direct Bermaz, not sure about other dealerships SA)

So yea, I have to admit ignite bookings are lucky enough. And sedan bookings are the unlucky one. And dont have to keep bugging your SA la, if your SA is responsible and knowledgeable, they will share you everything they got. And they also want to deliver car to your asap lo else they no commission also. When they got nothing to share, they really dont know. I und that struggle, so yea, keep refreshing this forum , many pro sifu will suddenly share port insider news 😅
Like the shipment coming
Ignite marketing deck
All before official news and SA meeting LOL

Sharing is caring 👍🏻
Nope, my SA said they are prohibited from management to leak insider news after meeting, hints me don’t make her susah if I wish to know the news…I only can read this forum to know shipment news

I regret booking from this SA 🙄🙄

Lefthandside88
post May 27 2022, 01:49 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Stegosaurus1892 @ May 27 2022, 11:13 AM)
3 weeks ago I was #4 for machine grey sedan H+
Last week was # 1...😂 This week they seems like being ask to seal off information for que number. 🙄
How to check this queue number? Don’t scare me, I booked earlier than u, but SA didn’t tell me I’m the first in list
Lefthandside88
post May 27 2022, 09:32 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(wolverine @ May 27 2022, 05:52 PM)
I believe alot  of people has been spooked. I have some concerns actually. FOr those who booked DCB Sedan there is some eyebrow raising questions. For YM 2022 is no longer available. I myself worried about it since i like the color and the sedan variant.

Some of them are waiting since AUgust 2021 for their car. Hence the reason they are not revealing the queue currently

Another thing how do i access mymazda connect account?
I have forgotten my password and it seems my username doesnt exist in the system
But when register for new, i cant since i'm in the system
That’s mean no more production for sedan this year? Discontinued?
Lefthandside88
post May 28 2022, 04:13 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Stegosaurus1892 @ May 28 2022, 10:29 AM)
Bermaz did mentioned the sedan variant will not have DCB Deep Crystal Blue  for YM2022. Not they no produce Sedan for this year. 😁
Oh i see!! Haha paiseh, misunderstanding. I wonder what is the meaning for DCB. Ok, as long as Japan there manufacture sedan, got chance to get it in the end 😭😭
Lefthandside88
post May 28 2022, 04:16 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Stegosaurus1892 @ May 28 2022, 10:34 AM)
Your SA has the info. But now this week Mazda Malaysia seems like seal off the queue number or allocation details so SA by now not able to share it or access to it. I booked on January 2022 and loan approvedand signed by February.
From fb mazda group, got 1 who booked sedan H+ on oct 2021 got allocation already, So I think I have to wait 2-3 months only got chance to get 🥲🥲
Lefthandside88
post May 31 2022, 08:09 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(steve1703 @ May 30 2022, 11:57 PM)
sedan, probably 1year sigh
+1…sigh. Plus I sold my old car, I have no car to use right now
Lefthandside88
post May 31 2022, 06:26 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(owenlow92 @ May 31 2022, 01:20 PM)
Ordered mine H+ LB Polymetal Gray (10 Jan 2022), Mine still no news at all, very angry after being told I am one of the top in the Q list.

My friend ordered his 31st December 2021 have already receive his chassis number and will be getting his car on the 1st week of June. (He ordered his from Old Klang Road) same model and colour.

Very bad experience with Mazda, friends ordered Civic, City, A250 all received some even ordered in March.  ranting.gif

Told my SA if they keep delaying my delivery might as well order 2023 model for me, its already June!
Bro, u r not the only one… many of us are waiting too, plus got more liftback model to be shipped compared to sedan, believe u will get faster than mine….I’m waiting since December
Lefthandside88
post Jun 1 2022, 12:01 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(owenlow92 @ May 31 2022, 11:47 PM)
Yeah I know i'm not the only one, just feel that proper planning must be made.

For example, Ignite orders which were done on March / April was delivered this month. Where else yours and my order till now no news.
Oh why do you think I'll get it faster? did u order the Sedan H+? If so what did your SA say?

I ordered sedan H+, my SA didn’t say anything, I only can get updated news Lyn here, previous shipment got more liftback variant, very few sedan, believe next shipment or next next shipment also about same
Lefthandside88
post Jun 1 2022, 12:02 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Stegosaurus1892 @ Jun 1 2022, 11:45 AM)
Mazda Malaysia do make planning but the production in Japan somehow is affect by the pandemic on supply sources etc. Do note the pandemic do affect not only automotive but other supply materials or chains too. I do wrote to Bermaz about it they also can't do much as the production delay affect many of their orders.

Ignite version was brought in in assumption that to at least supply what ever they have to clear some backlog end of the day who ever willing top up extra 10k can get the car ASAP.

For my case my SA do follow up with me on the updates after her meeting. She were helpless due to many people also waiting for their car including myself. I also booked sedan H+ since January 2022. Is a frustration for wait but nevertheless keep calm. Cheers
At least ur SA got update u, mine diam diam only
Lefthandside88
post Jun 2 2022, 10:43 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(gundamsp01 @ Jun 2 2022, 10:30 PM)
oh my SA updated me on the delivery status to look for Aug since there is no shipment in June (June is mainly for CX30).

I told him, it's ok no worries, thanks for the update. If my car gets delay till Oct, then better, i can buy the car without applying loan. Lol
So also no shipment in July?
Lefthandside88
post Jun 4 2022, 12:11 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(gundamsp01 @ Jun 2 2022, 10:47 PM)
according to my SA, shipment for M3 is every 2 months, June > Aug > Oct...so on.
But june shipment also no m3, so these estimate shipment batch still valid meh? Lol
Lefthandside88
post Jun 4 2022, 03:18 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(worm4d @ Jun 4 2022, 01:34 AM)
IKR.
If August confirmed got shipment, then how come June no shipment?
By any chance that SA also no ideas when is next shipment? So they just give false hope?  hmm.gif
And then Bermaz just surprised everyone with LARGEEEE shipment in the end  rclxm9.gif
Wondering Bermaz got put effort to resolve shipment delay issue and clear backlog order or not…

or Japan there unable manufacture and export much car due to global shortage of material?
But I seen China there seem no facing this issue, they can get car asap.
Lefthandside88
post Jun 7 2022, 09:38 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(supersonic707 @ Jun 7 2022, 04:46 PM)
Thanks for the opinion, bro.

I will still consider m3 sedan, as my current car is Hatchback (Focus ecoboost). The boot space in my focus not really sufficient when travel with my family (small family only). For cabin space, my biggest worry is if it can fit in child seat without front seat adjusment. My current car, need to push frontward a bit the front seat or else, the child seat cannot fit.

Plan to get M3 by end of year and please dont ask me to consider suv..lol. i am really hate suv.
At this moment, only 2 car fit my criteria which are m3 2.0 and civic fe. But civic fe outlook is too ugly especially the front facia.
Performance wise, civic hands down but i doubt it can defeat my current car. As i am travelling alone quite oftenly, i believe NA engine will benefit more in the long run, so i am ok to sacrifice the performance a bit, plus, new M3 looks gorgeous, man.
Absolutely same opinion with me. Many ppl asked me why don’t get SUV, SA also advise me to take cx-5 instead of long waiting m3, but I’m really not fancy for SUV and hatchback car….so no choice, just wait for m3 sedan coming
Lefthandside88
post Jun 10 2022, 07:28 PM

0 posts

Order booked : 11 December 2021
Car : Mazda 3 High Plus Sedan Machine Gray

Well, see SA when will inform me that there is no production for mazda3, I think she had forgotten me, since no update me any status all the way.
Lefthandside88
post Jun 10 2022, 10:22 PM

0 posts

Your SA got saying what is the reason no production m3? Becos new generation coming soon?

I texted SA about this, she no reply me…I think she don’t dare to answer me 😅
Lefthandside88
post Jun 11 2022, 02:40 PM

0 posts

Sigh…I’m thinking to get second hand of m3 sedan…guess unable to get new m3 in this year or even forever…

Lefthandside88
post Jun 16 2022, 09:38 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(picklerick @ Jun 15 2022, 11:00 AM)
That’s what I thought too when I bid my number. 7 months remaining on the validity and the car is nowhere to be seen.
I ebid number on Jan, left 6 months validity…hopefully can get car within this year…
Lefthandside88
post Jun 17 2022, 06:28 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(05010241 @ Jun 17 2022, 04:34 PM)
A250 jangan duduk belakang oh. i sat twice i vomit twice
Indeed! Wah, I tot benz quality anyhow also not bad what even A class is the lowest grade la, mana tau i sit inside feel so bumping, the seat also very low, myvi seat even much much better
Lefthandside88
post Jun 20 2022, 04:33 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(owenlow92 @ Jun 20 2022, 11:54 AM)
Just to check did anyone's Mazda sales agent / branch

- Change your booking number and booking date?

My sales agent changed it saying that my old booking number was expired, which I find it odd, my booking number and date have been moved to a later date!

Just curious.
How did you find out booking number and date had been changed? I just checked my order number still same in customer.mazda.com
Lefthandside88
post Jun 23 2022, 01:45 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(picklerick @ Jun 22 2022, 07:49 PM)
Be strong brother, you’re not alone.

user posted image
user posted image

My booking date no much far away to yours lol

seriously bermaz has to clarify issue facing or make announcement don’t just diam diam there

My SA told me that some SA got suspended by bermaz due to spread insider news.

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2290sec    0.04    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:16 AM