Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Saga BLM HU, Question about changing HU

views

TSBlurryfes
post Dec 2 2017, 05:20 PM, updated 7y ago

0 posts

Hello sifus,

Currently using the original single DIN HU in my Saga BLM, however it does not have bluetooth and AUX capabilities. I was wondering if I can change the HU with the double DIN HU from exora (same HU as new Saga 2016) or not? Since HU from exora can connect bluetooth and AUX. Will it work? Will have any problems or not?

Thanks in advance!
akallen
post Dec 2 2017, 09:51 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(Blurryfes @ Dec 2 2017, 05:20 PM)
Hello sifus,

Currently using the original single DIN HU in my Saga BLM, however it does not have bluetooth and AUX capabilities. I was wondering if I can change the HU with the double DIN HU from exora (same HU as new Saga 2016) or not? Since HU from exora can connect bluetooth and AUX. Will it work? Will have any problems or not?

Thanks in advance!
Might itself buy a new player like kenwood or pioneer which consist of bluetooth and aux.. Besides.. you will get a mic too
TSBlurryfes
post Dec 2 2017, 10:53 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(akallen @ Dec 2 2017, 09:51 PM)
Might itself buy a new player like kenwood or pioneer which consist of bluetooth and aux.. Besides.. you will get a mic too
Thought of that too, but I kinda like the look of the Exora HU, somehow looks like it'll blend in pretty okay with the rest of the car, and someone is willing to sell it to me at a cheap price, so I'm just worried whether it'll work or not.
akallen
post Dec 3 2017, 06:17 AM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(Blurryfes @ Dec 2 2017, 10:53 PM)
Thought of that too, but I kinda like the look of the Exora HU, somehow looks like it'll blend in pretty okay with the rest of the car, and someone is willing to sell it to me at a cheap price, so I'm just worried whether it'll work or not.
It should able to work... After all its a player only mah.. Same wiring..
TSBlurryfes
post Dec 3 2017, 01:04 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(akallen @ Dec 3 2017, 06:17 AM)
It should able to work... After all its a player only mah.. Same wiring..
Ok, I'll go ahead and get it done. Thanks man.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.19    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:11 AM