Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Morel maximo vs Helix 62c vs RF punch, which is better all rounder

views

TSnaveenkalai7
post Nov 30 2017, 05:56 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
75 posts

Hi sifus, icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif

as per topic, which is better? Planning to get one from my good friend for my brother's ride.. trade in my good stuff with him so tambah abit and get a speaker..

Any idea guys? hmm.gif hmm.gif
akallen
post Dec 1 2017, 12:10 AM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(naveenkalai7 @ Nov 30 2017, 05:56 PM)
Hi sifus,  icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif

as per topic, which is better? Planning to get one from my good friend for my brother's ride.. trade in my good stuff with him so tambah abit and get a speaker..
Any idea guys?  hmm.gif  hmm.gif
No one is right or wrong tho.. I also not sure.. Depends on the persons listening
kohchuup
post Dec 2 2017, 02:19 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

get ur installer to hook them up with the same system, use ur favourite songs to listen, choose the one u like most, get ur installer to run in all their speakers if possible.
Xai-V-iaX
post Dec 24 2017, 01:37 PM

Regular
1,516 posts

QUOTE(naveenkalai7 @ Nov 30 2017, 05:56 PM)
Hi sifus,  icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif

Any idea guys?  hmm.gif  hmm.gif
All three are Entry level in their range. Are these USED or NEW?

I wouldn't bet as much as taking the RF - never digged their speakers.

Question is what is the actual value of the trade-in? From there you'll be able to gauge based on the best value for the trade-ins.

Personal opinion, the Maximo's midbass is paper composite cone- That's gonna sound really sweet and expanded.

The Helix on the other hand (I'm gonna assume it's the B62C model and not the E62C or the P62C based on the range you stacked it against) is polypropylene cone - That will sound really tight when it pounces.

Having said that - my pick will be the Maximos. Decent entry level drivers with lotsa potential.
TSnaveenkalai7
post Dec 25 2017, 03:04 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Dec 24 2017, 01:37 PM)
All three are Entry level in their range. Are these USED or NEW?

I wouldn't bet as much as taking the RF - never digged their speakers.

Question is what is the actual value of the trade-in? From there you'll be able to gauge based on the best value for the trade-ins.

Personal opinion, the Maximo's midbass is paper composite cone- That's gonna sound really sweet and expanded.

The Helix on the other hand (I'm gonna assume it's the B62C model and not the E62C or the P62C based on the range you stacked it against) is polypropylene cone - That will sound really tight when it pounces.

Having said that - my pick will be the Maximos. Decent entry level drivers with lotsa potential.
Hi sifu,

all are new stuff comes with warranty.. previously bought one stuff from my friend but never used so exchanging with a comp set.. since im his friend so he letting me to replace biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I also read some reviews from online and maximo have lotsa positive feedback and highly recommended.. so ill stick to it boss nod.gif thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by naveenkalai7: Dec 25 2017, 03:05 PM
Xai-V-iaX
post Dec 25 2017, 04:29 PM

Regular
1,516 posts

QUOTE(naveenkalai7 @ Dec 25 2017, 03:04 PM)
Hi sifu,

all are new stuff comes with warranty.. previously bought one stuff from my friend but never used so exchanging with a comp set.. since im his friend so he letting me to replace  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
I also read some reviews from online and maximo have lotsa positive feedback and highly recommended.. so ill stick to it boss  nod.gif  thumbup.gif
The Maximo will be a good choice.

Glad to be at help - I am no Sifu by the way...just a small fish in a sea of big monsters tongue.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.65    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:19 AM