Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Service Cancelled, How to reactivate

views

TSeeyone
post Nov 21 2017, 08:11 PM, updated 7y ago

1 posts

I forgot to top up and the service has been cancelled. Currently I am not in Malaysia, so it that possible for me to reactivate the phone number before I go back to Malaysia in January. Thank Q

sad.gif
hlinkuser0601
post Dec 4 2017, 11:16 PM

1 posts

[quote=eeyone,Nov 21 2017, 01:11 PM]
I forgot to top up and the service has been cancelled. Currently I am not in Malaysia, so it that possible for me to reactivate the phone number before I go back to Malaysia in January. Thank Q

I am in the same situation, my Hotlink number and service were deactivated yesterday because I forgot to top up. I called +603 7492 2123 which is a Maxis customer service number the staff member who answered could not do anything but told me instead that my number was still in service and suggested I should top up to use it. So I topped up RM10 using internet banking but Hotlink didn't acknowledge the top-up and I still could not use the number. I called *123#, the call was requested but I received no call back. This is so unbelievable and I wasted my time and money just to top up this Hotlink number, and I only use it when I am back on holiday in Malaysia! There is no telephone number I could use to call Hotlink customer service directly from abroad, what a shitty mobile network.
Maxis
post Dec 5 2017, 04:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

[quote=hlinkuser0601,Dec 4 2017, 11:16 PM]
[quote=eeyone,Nov 21 2017, 01:11 PM]

I am in the same situation, my Hotlink number and service were deactivated yesterday because I forgot to top up. I called +603 7492 2123 which is a Maxis customer service number the staff member who answered could not do anything but told me instead that my number was still in service and suggested I should top up to use it. So I topped up RM10 using internet banking but Hotlink didn't acknowledge the top-up and I still could not use the number. I called *123#, the call was requested but I received no call back. This is so unbelievable and I wasted my time and money just to top up this Hotlink number, and I only use it when I am back on holiday in Malaysia! There is no telephone number I could use to call Hotlink customer service directly from abroad, what a shitty mobile network.

[/quote]

--PMed--
woon789
post Dec 12 2017, 01:54 PM

1 posts

Dear Maxis,

Same case for me. been using this number for 15 yrs. Recently account has been suspended. Kindly assist on this matter.

Thank You.
Maxis
post Dec 12 2017, 03:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

QUOTE(woon789 @ Dec 12 2017, 01:54 PM)
Dear Maxis,

Same case for me. been using this number for 15 yrs. Recently account has been suspended. Kindly assist on this matter.

Thank You.
Hi,

Please DM us your full name, IC number and mobile number for further checking.

TQ
tomato819
post Dec 28 2017, 07:28 PM

14 posts

I am in the same situation. what can i do now? This number is so important to me, already use for long time.....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:20 AM