Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Husband & Wife Relationship Matter, Advice /Discuss /Sharing Problem

views

TSJaykay1
post Nov 21 2017, 05:42 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(ZZR-Pilot @ Nov 21 2017, 01:20 PM)
The arrival of kids changed everything. Then she too changed. After a couple of years, I decided enough is enough and pulled the plug.

Now I have moved on and restarted with someone else. Having been through that experience where we changed and drifted apart, this time around I am determined to keep the lovey dovey the same way as it was when new for as long as I can. Being happy with each other is everything and one must be prepared to do whatever it takes to keep it that way.. otherwise, bug out.
I don't go peeking at her phone behind her back, and she doesn't peek at my phone either. That said, we totally don't mind using each other's phone. Having been divorced once, I now understand the real value of being honest with each other to the point of being comfortable handing over our phones to one another. It's the gold standard in a marriage.
Yes, I was given another chance... and I married again. When one is older, more mature, more financially stable and have attained a certain level in life, there is absolutely no point in living life alone without a faithful, loving companion to share it all with.
thumbsup.gif
D10yrspain
post Nov 22 2017, 09:51 AM

Getting Started
279 posts

Who you trying to fool ts?
You mentioned you are happily married with kids? and married is different than single life?

What was that?
Just spill it out straight, don't go u-turning a big round digging others marriage problem assuming everyone are the same.

You do know the big turning around thing is kinda annoying to your partner right? Why can't you be straight forward?

Don't get your purpose of opening thread, is it to advice others? what advice you offered so far?
Sharing marriage problem? Share for you, why? whats the purpose?

You want others to open up and share their problem, first share your problem out.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:15 PM