Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Humble Bundle: Brutal Legend for free

views

TSray123
post Nov 21 2017, 04:23 AM, updated 7y ago

Senior Citizen
2,469 posts

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/brutal-legend

Humble Bundle has announced that it is giving away the epic rock adventure/strategy game Brutal Legend for absolutely free on PC, starting today and running through Wednesday, November 22nd, at 1:00 PM EDT.

The game released several years ago, developed by Double Fine and published by Electronic Arts, for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. Although some people really enjoyed the rock themes that came with the game, a few were slightly annoyed that it converted over into a real time strategy game for its second half. Still, the heavy rock themes remain, and for some players, that’s enough. Plus, it’s fun as hell.

Jack Black stars in the game as “super roadie” Eddie Riggs, and here’s the story: “The vivid and wildly creative world of Brütal Legend is brought to life through a spate of chrome, leather, rocker babes, epic music, fire-breathing/stud-wearing beasts, mountains made of guitar amps, and more. Follow Eddie as he embarks on a tour of epic destruction with an axe, a guitar, and his minions as he commands the power of rock in epic band battles. It’s lighter-flicking awesomeness that will melt your face clean off.”

The game also features a number of cameos from stars, including the legendary Lemmy, Ozzy Osbourne and others from the rock world. It also has some terrific headbanging themes, along with plenty of action for those of you that like it epic. And, again, you really can’t go wrong with the price of free.

You can download the game here right now, and also take advantage of Humble’s new Monthly program, in which it’s offering up H1Z1 and a handful of other games for the low price of $12. You don’t even need to wait for a package to deliver – you can play H1Z1 right now. You know, when you’re done tearing up the rock landscape with Eddie.
vearn29
post Nov 21 2017, 05:18 AM

23 posts

thanks
hiyyl
post Nov 21 2017, 06:41 AM

Flying panda~
685 posts

Tenkiu ts
suicideroach
post Nov 21 2017, 11:46 AM

kiss mah a^^
1,483 posts

Fuuu... my first ps3 game i bought for my ps3.
MKLMS
post Nov 21 2017, 02:25 PM

4 posts

Thank you for the info.
TSray123
post Nov 21 2017, 03:12 PM

Senior Citizen
2,469 posts

Registration is quite hassle-free, I have never used Humble Bundle before. Took me less than 10 minutes to have Brutal Legend appear in my Steam library.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0104sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:06 AM