Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] Google Drive Storage For Current Account, Unlimited Google Drive Cloud Storage

Souljuz
post Feb 22 2018, 02:31 AM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(MISMan @ Feb 21 2018, 04:32 PM)
hi, keen on this.

how does d renewal work? If i dont renew on time, data get locked/frozen or deleted?

pm me, thx.
Hi, PMed you. We will subscribe your email into our billing system, where the system will auto send renewal notice/reminder to you 3 times before actual due date so you could renew them on time. In the event it is past due date, data will be locked & frozen, but not deleted. It is after a month (due date), then only data will be purged.

Thank you.
Souljuz
post Feb 22 2018, 02:32 AM

QUOTE(LeonOni @ Feb 21 2018, 04:48 PM)
pm boss
PMed you boss smile.gif
victorboy
post Feb 22 2018, 02:48 AM

3 ngien yiu 3 ngien :(
Group: Senior Member

if a business owner would like to share your google services. can these files expose and view by you and others?
luthansa
post Feb 22 2018, 02:57 AM

Pm me please.
Tq
Souljuz
post Feb 22 2018, 10:16 AM

QUOTE(victorboy @ Feb 22 2018, 02:48 AM)
if a business owner would like to share your google services. can these files expose and view by you and others?
No, it will not be shared to anyone. The Files uploaded will be your responsibility and no one else. The admin (like me) can only monitor (see type of files being uploaded, and filename).. but we can't view/open your files... Under Google Team Drive, there is an activity log which you can see whenever you added someone/shared whatever files, its like an audit log available to each users that sign up for this service and you yourself can monitor them.

Now, if you have concern of admin monitoring your uploaded files, you can encrypt filename then only upload them. OR you can use the unlimited storage for non-sensitive media like movies/musics/photos, since these are the one that used / occupy most of our hdd space.

You may ask, why admin has to monitor the uploaded files, its for security purposes actually. We can't have someone that upload child p0rnography or terr0rism materials or the likes which violate not only google terms of service, but also put everyone under the same account at risks.

Hope i answer you question.
Souljuz
post Feb 22 2018, 10:33 AM

QUOTE(luthansa @ Feb 22 2018, 02:57 AM)
Pm me please.
Tq
PM sent, please check smile.gif
victorboy
post Feb 22 2018, 05:03 PM

QUOTE(Souljuz @ Feb 22 2018, 10:16 AM)
No, it will not be shared to anyone. The Files uploaded will be your responsibility and no one else. The admin (like me) can only monitor (see type of files being uploaded, and filename).. but we can't view/open your files...  Under Google Team Drive, there is an activity log which you can see whenever you added someone/shared whatever files, its like an audit log available to each users that sign up for this service and you yourself can monitor them.

Now, if you have concern of admin monitoring your uploaded files, you can encrypt filename then only upload them. OR you can use the unlimited storage for non-sensitive media like movies/musics/photos, since these are the one that used / occupy most of our hdd space.

You may ask, why admin has to monitor the uploaded files, its for security purposes actually. We can't have someone that upload child p0rnography or terr0rism materials or the likes which violate not only google terms of service, but also put everyone under the same account at risks.

Hope i answer you question.
great!
all these come with g suite and large storage space for google drive and email?
Souljuz
post Feb 22 2018, 05:19 PM

QUOTE(victorboy @ Feb 22 2018, 05:03 PM)
great!
all these come with g suite and large storage space for google drive and email?
Oh no, this is different. G suite with large storage space for google drive and email is entire different product, that alone cost RM40/month from google. The G suite you are talking often come with brand new account creation and comes with business/edu domain, like yourid@mydomain.com or those weirdrandomid@random.edu.

This one is google team drives, where it acts more like a special folder that is assigned to your gmail address or your g suite, but it is with unlimited storage (your free 15GB shared across gmail/drive/photos remain the same and not upgraded/replaced), only the special team drive folder assigned to you is with unlimited storage.
victorboy
post Feb 22 2018, 07:22 PM

QUOTE(Souljuz @ Feb 22 2018, 05:19 PM)
Oh no, this is different. G suite with large storage space for google drive and email is entire different product, that alone cost RM40/month from google. The G suite you are talking often come with brand new account creation and comes with business/edu domain, like yourid@mydomain.com or those weirdrandomid@random.edu. 

This one is google team drives, where it acts more like a special folder that is assigned to your gmail address or your g suite, but it is with unlimited storage (your free 15GB shared across gmail/drive/photos remain the same and not upgraded/replaced), only the special team drive folder assigned to you is with unlimited storage.
my friend, thanks for the explanation.
Souljuz
post Feb 23 2018, 01:12 AM

QUOTE(victorboy @ Feb 22 2018, 07:22 PM)
my friend, thanks for the explanation.
No problem, feel free to ask any questions or doubt. I will try my best to answer them to the best of my knowledge.
Souljuz
post Feb 23 2018, 03:22 PM

Urm, i think its time to ask some generous and honest review / feedback from previous buyers. If you are my previous buyers, do leave your feedback, be it negative or positive. It may be able to help others and get others to have more confidence in this.

If you have any other questions, you can always find me on my whatsapp @ http://teamdrives.wasap.my/ (for faster response) or Skype: alextjm.

Thanks!
cyt1993
post Feb 23 2018, 03:45 PM

Trusted Seller ! Been using it for more than half month and it's truly unlimited storage ! Small tips : if you cant upload huge file storage at once u can split to few tabs to do the upload tongue.gif now my harddisk no longer have not enough storage problem ! Thank you !
hanafinoor
post Feb 23 2018, 06:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The seller is a good businessman, bought and am using the storage. Reliable and cheap....suits my work as a photographer.

HANAFI
luthansa
post Feb 23 2018, 07:04 PM

Nice seller. Answer all my question promptly. The google team drive behaving exactly as seller described.
Now in the process of uploading my stuff into google team drive. Haiya unifi uploading so slow la thumbup.gif
w00t
post Feb 23 2018, 07:26 PM

Casual

PM me bro, tq
LeonOni
post Feb 24 2018, 03:36 PM

Getting Started

Just subscribe from TS, nice and friendly seller, answer all my Q&A with patients(i am noob and not use to the drive). Recommended seller! thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
Souljuz
post Feb 25 2018, 12:04 AM

Thank you for the feedback provided. Appreciated smile.gif
Souljuz
post Feb 25 2018, 12:05 AM

QUOTE(w00t @ Feb 23 2018, 07:26 PM)
PM me bro, tq
PMed you bro, thanks smile.gif
hazly92
post Mar 16 2018, 04:31 PM

Group: Newbie

Hi, is there any file size limit for each upload. like onedrive they limit only 15gb per upload. Thanks~
Souljuz
post Mar 16 2018, 04:42 PM

QUOTE(hazly92 @ Mar 16 2018, 04:31 PM)
Hi, is there any file size limit for each upload. like onedrive they limit only 15gb per upload. Thanks~
good question. There is file size upload limit, but the limit is based on your google drive available storage. Say if you have a balance of 5GB storage in your google drive (out of 15GB), if you try to upload any file more than 5GB, it will prompt 'Insufficient Storage', which is not true as the Team Drives provided is unlimited, but more like a limit imposed on upload file size by google.

There is however an app that is able to override that limit. Not sure how it is being done, but the app also allow you to sync folders from your PC to Team Drives (which native app like google backup and sync does not support syncing pc folders to team drives).

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0907sec    7.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th June 2018 - 02:06 PM