QUOTE(whatsupbro @ Dec 3 2017, 04:05 PM)
How did you discover this Mechanism Records? It's very interesting. Have you gotten any feedback from them o the deal of publishing songs through them??
sorry guys been hell busy with stuff, work, kids, and finishing up my biasa2 grade mix.
iv sent my tracks to them for review and they accept.. at the end i decided to do a malay pop track for a friend coz he sings, coz im so terrible at singing my own like ergh..
i update once its out to stream.
so why ya?
1. its a Malaysian co, its senang to communicate if anything.
2. its also a label, so thev got contracts and everything you need to fulfill.
3. as for their current admin fee, its very cheap for what im getting.
4. though currently they only do selected platforms, but to me as long as its in spotify, joox, and youtube its sufficient.
5. on top of that, dapat the caller tone thingy for maxis dg clcom umobile.
6. best is they will give my own music web to promote easily.
So whats most important as the owner, and how the music system works nowadays is for us to really focus on marketing.
Try and checkout their ig, maybe you can see how they do things to support, and go listen the link there for the current releases. I started via DM, then whatrapp my song for review.
They say, as long as, never published commercially, all sound media and song is original, no sumbang2, and sound quality is balance or comfortable, then they can accept. Was nervous at first since its just a home recording mix.
So, if this 1st release is okay, maybe il just continue working with them for next song.
Wish me the best!This post has been edited by alicelowlow: Jan 11 2018, 12:41 PM