126 Pages « < 49 50 51 52 53 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Forex Version 20, Foreign Exchange Market Discussion

views

Foolsgame
post Feb 5 2019, 08:26 PM

7 posts

Hi traders,

i wonder how you all withdraw money into Malaysia account? how the tax thing works...

Regards,
FG

This post has been edited by Foolsgame: Feb 5 2019, 08:27 PM
paogeh
post Feb 6 2019, 10:10 AM

Regular
1,534 posts

QUOTE(ched6560 @ Feb 5 2019, 05:04 PM)
This is the lowest for EU in market. Cost only 0.5-0.8 pip.

I use Tickmill, the cost just like this. Unless you open VIP acc. Can get around 0.3 - 0.5 pip for EU.
VIP need USD50K .....

zul_sur
post Feb 6 2019, 12:57 PM

Getting Started
125 posts

any of you keen to explore new trading system? i'm in the middle of fine tuning my system but 1 head can do so much. am looking for friends to improve it. not holy grail la. and its quite lonely to trade alone. hahaha
SUSlowya
post Feb 6 2019, 01:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(zul_sur @ Feb 6 2019, 12:57 PM)
any of you keen to explore new trading system? i'm in the middle of fine tuning my system but 1 head can do so much. am looking for friends to improve it. not holy grail la. and its quite lonely to trade alone. hahaha
welcome to share, please mentioned the nature of the system, what trigger entry and exit, any trailing, etc. Just a few words.

zul_sur
post Feb 6 2019, 02:05 PM

Getting Started
125 posts

a brief one, the idea is wait for major news only. been looking at the history only high impact can be trusted for this, med and low doesnt guaranteed the spike. open 5 mnt before news, buy and sell at the same time, sl 150pips, tp 400pips. for both.

so far its quite good for me but need more run to polish the system and to know if its just new system luck or this can work. but it will be limited to zero spread or fix spread as i'm not sure if the spread widen can kill the acc or not. can also be used in rempit acc. hahaha

SUSlowya
post Feb 6 2019, 02:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(zul_sur @ Feb 6 2019, 02:05 PM)
a brief one, the idea is wait for major news only. been looking at the history only high impact can be trusted for this, med and low doesnt guaranteed the spike. open 5 mnt before news, buy and sell at the same time, sl 150pips, tp 400pips. for both.

so far its quite good for me but need more run to polish the system and to know if its just new system luck or this can work. but it will be limited to zero spread or fix spread as i'm not sure if the spread widen can kill the acc or not. can also be used in rempit acc. hahaha
not going to happen every time.
zul_sur
post Feb 6 2019, 02:32 PM

Getting Started
125 posts

Yeah. In a week you only got less than 10 entry.
wanwaning
post Feb 7 2019, 12:50 AM

15 posts

QUOTE(zul_sur @ Feb 6 2019, 02:05 PM)

The above is gambling rather than trading. It only satisfied your short-term pleasure.
Without a good fundamental, you get more confused each time you tried to trade based on news.
The difference between gambling and trading is that (1) for gambling, you do not really have to
do any homework, put your stake, pray and hope for wining. (2) for trading, you need to do a lot
of homework to understand how the market works. It is better to spend the extra time on reading
info, then form your own opinion, and trade based on your own perspective on how the market
should work, if you earned losses, it meant the information that you learned is not workable.

In trading, the competition is information versus information, knowledge versus knowledge.
zul_sur
post Feb 7 2019, 02:26 AM

Getting Started
125 posts

QUOTE(wanwaning @ Feb 7 2019, 12:50 AM)
The above is gambling rather than trading. It only satisfied your short-term pleasure.
Without a good fundamental, you get more confused each time you tried to trade based on news.
The difference between gambling and trading is that (1) for gambling, you do not really have to
do any homework, put your stake, pray and hope for wining. (2) for trading, you need to do a lot
of homework to understand how the market works. It is better to spend the extra time on reading
info, then form your own opinion, and trade based on your own perspective on how the market
should work, if you earned losses, it meant the information that you learned is not workable.

In trading, the competition is information versus information, knowledge versus knowledge.
yeah, thats what i thought, its more like this is kind of side project for me. was looking at if we can win either ways. the one that im using for my main trade is different. this is more like for my rempit acc.
e_X
post Feb 8 2019, 12:35 AM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(Foolsgame @ Feb 5 2019, 08:26 PM)
Hi traders,

i wonder how you all withdraw money into Malaysia account? how the tax thing works...

Regards,
FG
Using IB.

QUOTE(zul_sur @ Feb 6 2019, 02:32 PM)
Yeah. In a week you only got less than 10 entry.
Are you swing day trader?
e_X
post Feb 8 2019, 02:05 AM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(Ineedalaptopnow @ Feb 1 2019, 01:20 PM)
My advice to someone who are interested in forex trading. Before you start your trading career there are few questions you need to answer yourself honestly.
1. Understand yourself first. Who you really are by nature will have an impact on your trading career. Knowing your strength and weakness before even begin with anything relate to trading.
2. Why forex trading? Are you attracted by the marketing gimmick that say you can get rich quick overnight? Do you like the trading challenge?
3. How do you learn new thing in the pass? Are you practical learner through try and error? Can you learn better from someone else? Can you learn it through reading or audio?
4. Will you still insist to go on this trading path, if non of your family members or friends know what you are doing or no one is supporting you to begin with? Do you have a strong mindset and determination or you are just basically a crowd follower? Are you a loner? Can you be independent without trading community?
5. Do you like number? Are you good at Math? Do you like analysis and statistic?
6. Are you a gamer? What type of game do you play? FPS? MOBA? MMORPG? What is the longest period you ever play in one type of game? 10years in WoW? How was your performance or ranking in the game you play?
7. Can you stand the repeated process every day without boredom? Jogging every sunday morning for the past 15 years?
8. How do you overcome failure in your pass? give up easily or persistent
9. What is your financial status now? What is your long term goal in life? How do you see yourself in trading career 30 years from now?

This list go on. These are questions prior to start your demo account which most of traders ignore.

There are early sign of a person who can become a consistent profitable trader. Trading is just not for everyone.
I'm from gaming background (DotA from 2005, DotA2 last time check 4K now idk what badge), and I like that challenge just feel the same but with more discipline and patient.
roxx
post Feb 8 2019, 11:03 AM

T O P K E K
749 posts

QUOTE(jabz @ Feb 7 2019, 12:08 PM)
basic course is 1k... really marketer trader
i just pay RM1000 for lifetime and this is what i get
1) Monthly class for 2 days - 9-6 (fee only RM50 for cover rental of the place and it's divided to all student for the session. If the rental is 1k for 2 days, and student for the session total 100 so basically RM10 per person and after end of class, coach will refund the RM40)
2) Full video guide over 40hrs (20 videos) total starting from SNR, Fibo retracement, fibo EOT, candlestick up to volume analysis
3) Indicator
4) Free EA which will be release for free this Saturday (tested with tick paid data for 2 years) - free to all malaysian
5) Free upgrade on the indicator
6) Full group support (telegram)
7) Free bank signal, 121 pattern

This price is 60days money back guarantee, hahahahaha... after u pay and then within 60days u not satisfied u can request for refund but of course there is TNC applied which u need to submit 1 assignment based on support n resistance module.

p/s: Coach also provide Trial indicator which u can install it and try it for FREE before decide it to go on full user package.
Nice.. How long you have been joining this group?
zul_sur
post Feb 8 2019, 11:06 AM

Getting Started
125 posts

QUOTE(e_X @ Feb 8 2019, 12:35 AM)
Are you swing day trader?
not swing, main trading method i use is SnR. with a bit of fundamental.
roxx
post Feb 8 2019, 11:26 AM

T O P K E K
749 posts

QUOTE(zul_sur @ Feb 7 2019, 02:26 AM)
yeah, thats what i thought, its more like this is kind of side project for me. was looking at if we can win either ways. the one that im using for my main trade is different. this is more like for my rempit acc.
Rempit acc for hentam trading.. Yes..

I also use rempit acc for my own selfish trading style.. rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
Lady C.
post Feb 8 2019, 12:02 PM

37 posts

I trade on the indicator Ishimoku. This brings out trends in the market, and I follow the trends. An old and reliable trading system for all times.
jabz
post Feb 8 2019, 12:34 PM

Getting Started
280 posts

QUOTE(roxx @ Feb 8 2019, 11:03 AM)
Nice.. How long you have been joining this group?
1 year already...
jabz
post Feb 8 2019, 12:35 PM

Getting Started
280 posts

QUOTE(roxx @ Feb 8 2019, 11:26 AM)
Rempit acc for hentam trading.. Yes..

I also use rempit acc for my own selfish trading style..  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif
i have also for gatal tangan entry... hahahahaha

woonsc
post Feb 10 2019, 09:25 AM

Financial Padawan
2,032 posts

Hi, would love to know what's the best Forex Broker for Malaysian currently?
roxx
post Feb 11 2019, 10:51 AM

T O P K E K
749 posts

QUOTE(woonsc @ Feb 10 2019, 09:25 AM)
Hi, would love to know what's the best Forex Broker for Malaysian currently?
I think it's best for you to avoid some brokers from Malaysia. I have issues with GMI and Premierfx before.

Have you trade before? If not, it's best for you to find a community or a group for you to learn and share your analysis with others.

This post has been edited by roxx: Feb 11 2019, 10:51 AM
woonsc
post Feb 11 2019, 11:41 AM

Financial Padawan
2,032 posts

QUOTE(roxx @ Feb 11 2019, 10:51 AM)
I think it's best for you to avoid some brokers from Malaysia. I have issues with GMI and Premierfx before.

Have you trade before? If not, it's best for you to find a community or a group for you to learn and share your analysis with others.
I am new atm. Do you have any community? Can pm me

126 Pages « < 49 50 51 52 53 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0244sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:26 AM