Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Babolat badminton shoes

views

TSsteamifier
post Nov 17 2017, 11:12 PM, updated 7y ago

2 posts

Hey guys,

I have been doing a lot of research on shoes recently for badminton, and I think I have found one that strikes the balance between price, performance, and durability.

It is the Babolat Shadow Tour.

That said, I don't know if anyone will sell it here in Malaysia. Have any of you guys tried it, and if so: how was it personally, and where did you get it?!

Harap somebody has here 😙🤞
Lurker
post Nov 17 2017, 11:20 PM

L U R K I N G
Group Icon
Elite
4,285 posts

selling in royal sporting house
TSsteamifier
post Nov 17 2017, 11:55 PM

2 posts

If I find these babies, and end up buying them, I will be singing hymns in your name...
ks888
post Nov 23 2017, 07:40 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(steamifier @ Nov 17 2017, 11:55 PM)
If I find these babies, and end up buying them, I will be singing hymns in your name...
I Did some research too on badmiNton shoes...finally came down to Bobalat Team M instead of Shadow Tour (though Shadow is More striking in looks). Team has better front sole cushion.
I bought Fr. a racket shop at bdr. Puteri next to AJ shop last mth with good price. U may try there.
waile
post Nov 29 2017, 09:42 AM

On my way
601 posts

During RSH warehouse, babolat indoor court shoes were going for at least 50% off.

I bought a pair of Team M (blue color) some time back at 50% off. iinm I paid about 120+.

The sole cushioning not very good. I had to buy a separate insole because i have problematic knees.

World of sports is having clearance sales at Sri Petaling hotel. Discount is at 50%. Saw quite a number of mizuno Badminton or indoor court shoes.
TSsteamifier
post Feb 6 2018, 11:05 PM

2 posts

Sorry for the super late reply to anybody anticipating a response from me tongue.gif

Thanks Waile for the tip, and definitely to Lurker. I did end up calling them, and I got them at a great price: RM 212 for the Babolat Shadow Tour 2017.

Have to say though, they're just "all-right". Nothing to really be singing hymns about, I am afraid tongue.gif That said, I did however get half a size to big, and that's the saddest point of my purchase.

And I think indeed some insoles may make the shoes better. The grip is top notch though, and I still like the looks of the bad boys.

Edit: Oh and thanks to ks888: I thought Waile double posted tongue.gif I called RSH though, primarily based on Lurker's suggestion.

This post has been edited by steamifier: Feb 6 2018, 11:07 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.45    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:35 PM