Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis Customer service sucks & worst in the world., Maxis Fiber

views

TSalvinf
post Nov 16 2017, 02:10 AM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
236 posts

I just signed up to TM Bonanza 30Mbps 2 days ago but before this i went to Maxis Centre in Sunway Pyramid and TTDI to enquire if there were any offer, i went 3 times and i called them 4 times. Why I do this because on 17th October Maxis called me via a private number and told me they want to look into account and give me some offer but never heard of after that. I have been a Maxis Mobile customer for more than 10 years and Maxis Fiber for 4 years plus. This is how you treat your customer, i am so piss and frustrated. I will terminate my Maxis Fiber on Monday and will take turn to terminate my other 5 Mobile nos. I rather pay my hard earn money to some other company than to Maxisuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by alvinf: Nov 20 2018, 02:27 PM
badumtssss
post Nov 16 2017, 02:36 AM

33 posts

Maxis is money sucking company
mystvearn
post Nov 16 2017, 02:42 AM

6,511 posts

QUOTE(alvinf @ Nov 16 2017, 02:10 AM)
I just signed up to TM Bonanza 30Mbps 2 days ago but before this i went to Maxis Centre in Sunway Pyramid and TTDI to enquire if there were any offer, i went 3 times and i called them 4 times. Why I do this because on 17th October Maxis called me via a private number and told me they want to look into account and give me some offer but never heard of after that. I have been a Maxis Mobile customer for more than 10 years and Maxis Fiber for 4 years plus. This is how you treat your customer, i am so piss and frustrated. I will terminate my Maxis Fiber on Monday and will take turn to terminate my other 5 Mobile nos. I rather pay my hard earn money to some other company than to Maxisuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All telco companies do this. After you terminate or send in termination request then only will call back to offer better deals. Very common thing to see this overseas. No such thing as loyalty since everyone is paying. I am using maxis for more than 17 years. Maxis have new packages never bother to inform customer. You have to be proactive and call them. Then maybe they will offer you a better deal.
TSalvinf
post Nov 16 2017, 07:35 AM

Getting Started
236 posts

QUOTE(mystvearn @ Nov 16 2017, 02:42 AM)
All telco companies do this. After you terminate or send in termination request then only will call back to offer better deals. Very common thing to see this overseas. No such thing as loyalty since everyone is paying. I am using maxis for more than 17 years. Maxis have new packages never bother to inform customer. You have to be proactive and call them. Then maybe they will offer you a better deal.
Hi I know, worst is they did call me but when silent after that, i think i'm very proactive. Its not like i don't use Maxis i will die, just keep things together and pay bill together and get some benefit la. Now ever more reason to jump ship, worst it now i don't care what they offer me, i want to jump only.
mystvearn
post Nov 16 2017, 08:31 AM

6,511 posts

Good luck to you then. Just make sure your replacement has ample coverage in your area. My area, maxis 4g is still the best.
sonyman
post Feb 10 2018, 11:11 AM

Regular
1,039 posts

Usually once you jump to digi. You will stay a while but then jump to celcom. Same shit happen. Last last go back to maxis.

So many ppl did that. Eventually maxis win.you just had a joy ride.

But then again. Telco I think they are never nice.
tky1993
post Feb 10 2018, 01:02 PM

On my way
544 posts

Havent u learn from the incident 2 years ago??

Ported to digi and never came back. Similar plan macis can be 60% more expensive.
Theoutspokenguy
post Feb 11 2018, 11:44 PM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

QUOTE(alvinf @ Nov 16 2017, 02:10 AM)
do not say fibre even mobile they are not loyal. That what happen 1 year ago that maxis secretly offer secret plan to unloyal customer that backfire and made many ppl complaint over maxis. I have ported all my lines out of maxis 1 year ago too.
!@#$%^
post Feb 17 2018, 01:44 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

money is loyalty
TSalvinf
post Feb 19 2018, 04:01 PM

Getting Started
236 posts

QUOTE(Theoutspokenguy @ Feb 11 2018, 11:44 PM)
do not say fibre even mobile they are not loyal. That what happen 1 year ago that maxis secretly offer secret plan to unloyal customer that backfire and made many ppl complaint over maxis. I have ported all my lines out of maxis 1 year ago too.
I'm porting out too.
andrekua2
post Mar 7 2018, 07:19 AM

10k Club
All Stars
12,489 posts

When you have millions of subscribers, I don't think you can be selective.

Honestly don't expect much like being treated differently because you use them for a very long time.
Eurobeater
post Jul 21 2018, 03:07 PM

Kancil Dorifto!
1,184 posts

Maxshit....

The only reason why I stuck with them is because they are the only telco to offer coverage in my area. But with TM starting to lay cables nearby. I might be able to finally port out.
TSalvinf
post Oct 16 2018, 10:53 AM

Getting Started
236 posts

Hi In my opinion, its the same backend but TM update are more regularly compare to Maxis, when i was using Maxis sometime i cant even stream Youtube. But i have since ported to TM and all seem going well. Location play a vital factor too.
emilyngsc
post Oct 22 2018, 06:18 PM

Regular
1,249 posts

I'm using Maxis for more than 15 years.
UserU
post Oct 23 2018, 06:46 PM

CSONLINE2.NET - FREE COUNTER-STRIKE
Group Icon
Elite
5,013 posts

Not just Marxist, others are also the same.

This post has been edited by UserU: Oct 23 2018, 06:47 PM
narf03
post Nov 18 2018, 09:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,544 posts

i think you reversed, you dont have the customer loyalty, like apple product sucks, ppl still buy apple cause of they have customer loyalty, maxis serve you for 10 years, and you threaten to stop using for such small issue, you dont have customer loyalty, thats your problem.
TSalvinf
post Nov 19 2018, 10:18 AM

Getting Started
236 posts

QUOTE(narf03 @ Nov 18 2018, 09:15 PM)
i think you reversed, you dont have the customer loyalty, like apple product sucks, ppl still buy apple cause of they have customer loyalty, maxis serve you for 10 years, and you threaten to stop using for such small issue, you dont have customer loyalty, thats your problem.
Hi Do you have any idea how much money i pay Maxisuck every month, i didnt ask for the sky or demand anything, just to give a hint so i can remain with them and that too much to ask?? Anyway now i'm with TM and enjoying 300mbps.
You have to understand Maxis is making a lot of money from us consumer because of our government didnt protect us. Why should i be loyal to Maxis when they cant fulfill my little request.
narf03
post Nov 19 2018, 03:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,544 posts

QUOTE(alvinf @ Nov 19 2018, 10:18 AM)
Hi Do you have any idea how much money i pay Maxisuck every month, i didnt ask for the sky or demand anything, just to give a hint so i can remain with them and that too much to ask?? Anyway now i'm with TM and enjoying 300mbps.
You have to understand Maxis is making a lot of money from us consumer because of our government didnt protect us. Why should i be loyal to Maxis when they cant fulfill my little request.
very little compare to how much i spend 20 years ago, i spend RM1.50 for every minute i dial up to jaring for 56k of internet, so you are paying peanut and getting godzilla yet, still not happy. this is what we call no customer loyalty.

This post has been edited by narf03: Nov 19 2018, 03:45 PM
TSalvinf
post Nov 20 2018, 02:21 PM

Getting Started
236 posts

QUOTE(narf03 @ Nov 19 2018, 03:45 PM)
very little compare to how much i spend 20 years ago, i spend RM1.50 for every minute i dial up to jaring for 56k of internet, so you are paying peanut and getting godzilla yet, still not happy. this is what we call no customer loyalty.
It was so long ago i cant even remember how much it cost to dial up to Jaring but in 1993 my mobile phone call charges was RM 0.60 per min. But my argument wasn't about cost, its just their attitude towards customer. Don't we have right as a consumer. Then again maybe i shouldn't use customer loyalty, i was just furious at that time cause i spend so much time going to Maxis centre to check and called them numerous times.
watabakiu
post Dec 6 2018, 04:32 PM

Regular
1,484 posts

I hate it when telcos are focusing their effort in roping in new customers but leave out current customers. Bugs me to no end!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:58 PM