Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The New Mozilla Firefox, Firefox Quantum

views

Ayer
post Nov 16 2017, 04:52 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

Power users should look up vivaldi browser, loads of gamechanging features srs and runs on chromium means you can install chrome extensions and mess around with ://flags experiments

The last snapshot update (equivalent to chrome canary) made noticeable improvement to startup
Ayer
post Nov 16 2017, 05:06 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(cHaRsIeWpAu^^ @ Nov 16 2017, 04:55 PM)
first time heard of this. hows your experience?
tonight gonna download in my mbp to try.
been my default for a year now and every new update just drums up the excitement of using it

https://help.vivaldi.com/guide/quick-start/

dont miss out on reading the tips above tbh
Ayer
post Nov 16 2017, 05:17 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(tokdukun @ Nov 16 2017, 05:04 PM)
Vivaldi made up of team behind old Opera.

Currently my primary browser, quite liking it.
hows your setup bruhbruh? i know the users tend to customize the heck out of it, here's mine

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Ayer
post Nov 16 2017, 05:35 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(tokdukun @ Nov 16 2017, 05:21 PM)
Can't show cuz not at home lol. But it's largely stock, tab stacking is really handy, and used a bit of note pad at the side panel.

Most importantly,  i use allmangasreader, which used to be ok on chrome until chrome decides to fuck it up. That's when i heard about vivaldi, and boy it's a joy. Long time ago, Opera was my favourite browser too before they changed and became sucky, feels good to have Vivaldi.
For me the instant capture + tiling pages fuuuuh

Never heard of allmangasreader, is it function to load all the pages in one webpage ie. KissManga? my alternative is custom script from greasyfork "Manga Loader", just gotta have tampermonkey extension to utilize the script. Too many other essential custom scripts too 😫
Ayer
post Nov 16 2017, 05:45 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(tokdukun @ Nov 16 2017, 05:39 PM)
More than that brows.gif

With this, it can also bookmark manga u read, notify when new chapter out. Very handy to keep track of what manga u read brows.gif

http://allmangasreader.com
Hentai got? Kek jk

Sounds aight might have to check it out. Normally only rely on front page of manga website/subreddit or daily refresh lol

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.23    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:23 PM