Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PROPERTY MARKET TO BE BADLY HIT IN 2018, Tekan the greedy sellers to the max!

views

remora
post Nov 16 2017, 03:29 PM

49 posts

QUOTE(onyxsis_16 @ Nov 16 2017, 03:10 PM)
Okay, so from all of the discussions above, may i know is it a good time/bad time to buy a property now for a first time buyer?
My personal opinion says that the current property market is already favourable to buyer who intends to occupy their purchase. There are plenty of new development offering low entry cost

If you really want to wait to market to drop, there need to be a major recession that affects investor's holding power.
remora
post Nov 21 2017, 02:12 PM

49 posts

QUOTE(A.B.D. @ Nov 21 2017, 02:01 PM)
govt don't approve new application whereby per unit over 1m can help who?

sounds like a good deal for the rich, developers will compete to give the largest space and best fittings for RM999,999.

while the lower income will continue to be disadvantaged on value per sq ft basis and living in tight spaces in overcrowded multi-thousand unit buildings sharing a few common facilities.
Is there anything we could learn from our neighbour's HDB township planning concept?? Even today, a four-room HDB unit could be still available at S$350k for eligible household that could be finance partially through CPF.
remora
post Nov 28 2017, 11:17 AM

49 posts

QUOTE(5tar5cr3am @ Nov 28 2017, 10:25 AM)
After reading through this thread, I can`t make up my mind whether to proceed in buying my first property or not
It`s a 300k Rumawip

IF the monthly pay is around RM1.5k-1.8k (installment + Maintenance) , it should not be a problem.
What I dont understand is how the "bank negara rate hikes" will affect me?

http://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/stro...ambank-research

Please enlighten.

and does the Flexi or non-flexi affect in anyway? which would be better/

Thanks in advance  notworthy.gif
Lets face it, despite all opinion of doom and gloom, properties at $300k would not be much cheaper unless we get into an economic depression. It that is the case, you would be more concerned about keeping your job or earnings from your business. If you are buying for own stay just check whether you could still afford to pay monthly installment if the interest rate goes up by 2-3% in the next 10 years. if this is for investment, you should evaluate the ROI vs other options like stock, bonds etc..But never compare to FD rate unless you could buy the property in full with cash. Just remember that property is very illiquid now with the oversupply situation. Trying to subsell your property at "market value" would take more than one year.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0206sec    0.11    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:52 AM