Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Cheras Alam Damai Project GRR RM32k!, Short Term Investment Return Project Investment

views

TSKenn Liow
post Nov 20 2017, 10:35 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(sosobear @ Nov 20 2017, 09:44 PM)
Chill bro...Just think this is a good training ground. But i can guess you are probably very young, a white piece of paper. They are not looking down on this industry, just a few people who take easy way or “creative idea” spoil this industry. If you have free time, just google Walton International...Australia property Scam - they work very similar ways- grr, pool of investors earning a plot, buy back, etc etc....

Of coz this is not as bad it is...you will still end up having a house at least (if it is not being abondoned).
Understand what you mean, brother.
Of course I understand the meaning of everyone here.
However, if I do not refute, look as default.
Maybe this is my temper! Even if this is not my own company, but I see it as myself, I will protect its reputation.
But don't worry, I'm not here to establish hatred, I want to make more friends. I will not blame with anyone here. I will treat them as the person maybe I will face in future. I would like to thank them let me embarrass, so that I can learn how to deal with them in the future.
In addition to my own ex-business, I also worked in the construction industry before, while in the real estate industry have more than 3 years. So I understand what the two industries are facing.
Today I choose to enter this real estate company because it gives me an insight into the company's ability before I look for an investor,
and also because I see my future direction in this company, not like the previous company.
But however, I still thank you for your advice. thumbsup.gif

TSKenn Liow
post Nov 20 2017, 11:30 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(danielmckey @ Nov 20 2017, 09:44 PM)
Nope. Thank you. If you can reduce the jam issue and bring MRT over there, i may be consider.
I understand what you mean. Just as @Jagalat answered in level 79#, do not expect too high MRT to move here. I can't say that the future is impossible, but not now lah....

So why I ask you interest to investment or for live. Although the price difference is around RM100k, but if for live, I would suggest you another apartment in Jln. Kuching, even there also no MRT, but still in Kuala Lumpur, to KL City is also only 5 to 10 minutes by driving. And this apartment has been built, you can just move in after loan approve, KL city view units. (now still have unit can choose)

If you want invest, then is Damai Vista project, because there is still inside one year half, you can get the profits already. Forget about the traffic jam issue, and the MRT; because after you take the money then you may leave this project.

There is the common and different between this two projects:
Apartment in Jln. Kuching (New) :
No downpayment, all legal and purchase documents charges is free, booking and submit bank loan.
Loan success, rebate cash around RM30k to you, you can move in and live.

Damai Vista project:
No downpayment, all legal and purchase documents charges is free, booking and submit bank loan.
Loan success, no bank interest installment until VP time, rebate cash RM32k to you, company repurchase the unit. You take the RM32k money and you can leave the project.
icemanfx
post Nov 21 2017, 12:19 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,791 posts

QUOTE(Kenn Liow @ Nov 20 2017, 09:07 PM)
So... Even our business are not as big as Sir Ka-shing Li and Jack Ma, we don't have  property development, telco, e-business and etc;  but we do real estate investment business.... Do you think that we are not run the genuine business? Then you think that our real estate investment business no generate income and providing jobs? You also doubt our real estate investment business is not a part of to add value to aggregate economy?

Continue to talk the point ...
Did Sir Li Ka-shing has disclosed his real estate business is how to develop and build, how to sell and how many profits? How to operate and operate his telecom business and total revenue?
Same as Jack Ma here also, did he public how to operate the all their e-commerce? the operate engraved focus on action? and how to get the full revenue and so on?

Today, they are just explaining what business they doing, and they are doing sell buy business to make profit.
So..How much the investor invests today, and how much bonuses they can get after one year depending on how much they invested.
And also, how much the price of the shares they buy in today, and how much the price they can sell in future, is up to what the shares listing board says.
All transactions are just signed by contract. Do you means this is what their show you the business model or show how profit is made? confused.gif

The same today, I tell you how to join the investment, how to invest and the basic requirements, then what time can you extract the profits you can get and leave. Of course we also have to sign the guarantee buy back ( repurchase ) contract, which also shows that you can get the protection you deserve.
Is this different from the above Sir Ka-shing Li and Jack Ma company? confused.gif

So...here, do you think the questions you ask and say, is look positive?
Or you just want try to insulting our real estate investment business?
Or do you think our business is not big as the world rich man business, look down us? hmm.gif
You have yet to show us your business model, how to make profit. what do you mean by real estate investment?

guaranteed buy back is a liability. how could guarateed buy back is a profitable business?

the more you explain, the more it sound like a ponzi scheme and scam.

icemanfx
post Nov 21 2017, 12:22 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,791 posts

QUOTE(Kenn Liow @ Nov 20 2017, 11:30 PM)
I understand what you mean. Just as @Jagalat answered in level 79#, do not expect too high MRT to move here. I can't say that the future is impossible, but not now lah....

So why I ask you interest to investment or for live. Although the price difference is around RM100k, but if for live, I would suggest you another apartment in Jln. Kuching, even there also no MRT, but still in Kuala Lumpur, to KL City is also only 5 to 10 minutes by driving. And this apartment has been built, you can just move in after loan approve, KL city view units. (now still have unit can choose)

If you want invest, then is Damai Vista project, because there is still inside one year half, you can get the profits already. Forget about the traffic jam issue, and the MRT; because after you take the money then you may leave this project.

There is the common and different between this two projects:
Apartment in Jln. Kuching (New) :
Loan success, rebate cash around RM30k to you, you can move in and live.

Damai Vista project:
Loan success, no bank interest installment until VP time, rebate cash RM32k to you, company repurchase the unit. You take the RM32k money and you can leave the project.
Why the company need to pay $32k extra by not buying directly from the developer?

sosobear
post Nov 21 2017, 12:27 AM

Casual
405 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Nov 21 2017, 12:22 AM)
Why the company need to pay $32k extra by not buying directly from the developer?
I think what he meant was after vp, you will get cash rebate of 32k. And their company will buy back from you should you exercise the buy back option.
TSKenn Liow
post Nov 21 2017, 07:50 AM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ Nov 20 2017, 10:25 PM)
http://idaman2.kpkt.gov.my:8888/idv5/98_eH...proj_kod_Fasa=1

You might wanna confirm with the developer again. KPKT Idaman site said Segor.
If they insist, see if developer can update the Idaman site to be reflect KL for this project....

I am sensing too, you are a bit new to this role...
Yes...I also very confuse in this, becasue the developer said is under KL, even the postman send the letter to constrution place also in KL postcode.
shinoxun
post Nov 21 2017, 08:40 AM

Getting Started
261 posts

QUOTE(Kenn Liow @ Nov 21 2017, 07:50 AM)
Yes...I also very confuse in this, becasue the developer said is under KL, even the postman send the letter to constrution place also in KL postcode.
The postcode is under SELANGOR state.

my in laws house is just next to the site only.
shinoxun
post Nov 21 2017, 08:41 AM

Getting Started
261 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ Nov 20 2017, 10:25 PM)
http://idaman2.kpkt.gov.my:8888/idv5/98_eH...proj_kod_Fasa=1

You might wanna confirm with the developer again. KPKT Idaman site said Segor.
If they insist, see if developer can update the Idaman site to be reflect KL for this project....

I am sensing too, you are a bit new to this role...
Its under Selangor state postcode bro.

The border state line is just before the PRIMA traffic light. The bridge there. Anything passing the bridge line is Selangor area.
TSKenn Liow
post Nov 21 2017, 09:10 AM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Nov 21 2017, 12:19 AM)
You have yet to show us your business model, how to make profit. what do you mean by real estate investment?

guaranteed buy back is a liability. how could guarateed buy back is a profitable business?

the more you explain, the more it sound like a ponzi scheme and scam.
Thank you @sosobear help me explaining to him @icemanfx here. In fact, I have already mentioned in the post the origin of this RM32k, perhaps @icemanfx did not see or do not want to see only.
I have also invited you @icemanfx to come to our company on many occasions, or to attend our roundtable talk this week so that you can understand and ask questions you want to know. Unfortunately, you just like don't want to join, and just give me in trouble here.
In addition, I have already stated that, we will to sign the guarantee buy back ( repurchase ) contract, which also shows that you can get the protection you deserve.

Also, I have repeatedly stated that the company's buy back will having company other business plan. And you, take the RM32k money and you can leave the project. You do not have to participate in the behind plan, so you need to know what? Is meaning to you?

And aslo, I told you before, we are not a group buy company, we are engaged in investment, no group buy, the route is different.

Also, we define that, we want other investors to invest in our plan can make money, so that we can grow up our investors. So...if we have any future investment plans, we also have a strong investor group to support us.
Investment definition is not like this meh..... So that everyone can be successful, go more further?

Think yourself, a successful person celebrate his own success alone, or a group of successful people together celebrate the success, which celebration will be more happier?
icemanfx
post Nov 21 2017, 10:10 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,791 posts

QUOTE(Kenn Liow @ Nov 21 2017, 09:10 AM)
Thank you @sosobear help me explaining to him @icemanfx here. In fact, I have already mentioned in the post the origin of this RM32k, perhaps @icemanfx did not see or do not want to see only.
I have also invited you @icemanfx to come to our company on many occasions, or to attend our roundtable talk this week so that you can understand and ask questions you want to know. Unfortunately, you just like don't want to join, and just give me in trouble here.
In addition, I have already stated that, we will to sign the guarantee buy back ( repurchase ) contract, which also shows that you can get the protection you deserve.

Also, I have repeatedly stated that the company's buy back will having company other business plan. And you, take the RM32k money and you can leave the project. You do not have to participate in the behind plan, so you need to know what? Is meaning to you?

And aslo, I told you before, we are not a group buy company, we are engaged in investment, no group buy, the route is different.

Also, we define that, we want other investors to invest in our plan can make money, so that we can grow up our investors. So...if we have any future investment plans, we also have a strong investor group to support us.
Investment definition is not like this meh..... So that everyone can be successful, go more further?

Think yourself, a successful person celebrate his own success alone, or a group of successful people together celebrate the success, which celebration will be more happier?
You have yet to explain how guaranteed buy back could be an investment. your description so far is indifference from many money game concept in town.

sosobear
post Nov 21 2017, 10:36 AM

Casual
405 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Nov 21 2017, 10:10 AM)
You have yet to explain how guaranteed buy back could be an investment. your description so far is indifference from many money game concept in town.
Even he explained it still not make sense to experience investor like yourself.... He’s the sheep and too innocent. Should aim the fox
Jagalat
post Nov 21 2017, 11:19 AM

(J)et L(ag) Ji(alat)
5,703 posts

QUOTE(Kenn Liow @ Nov 21 2017, 08:50 AM)
Pls no be confused else customers will be confused too...
Had explained last week that some this area is printing 56000 KL on letter while it is at Segor.
From a random sampled street sign, it is actual 56000 Segor.
Jagalat
post Nov 21 2017, 11:23 AM

(J)et L(ag) Ji(alat)
5,703 posts

QUOTE(shinoxun @ Nov 21 2017, 09:41 AM)
Its under Selangor state postcode bro.

The border state line is just before the PRIMA traffic light. The bridge there. Anything passing the bridge line is Selangor area.
Another way to look at it is that, this area gets to vote for DUN(Dewa Udangan Ngeri?), for sure it's not KL.
Does your in-law or neighbors vote for DUN here?
shinoxun
post Nov 21 2017, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
261 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ Nov 21 2017, 11:23 AM)
Another way to look at it is that, this area gets to vote for DUN(Dewa Udangan Ngeri?), for sure it's not KL.
Does your in-law or neighbors vote for DUN here?
Yeap. They do. whistling.gif
Lucaswongkk
post Nov 21 2017, 12:32 PM

35 posts

If it is for own stay, either damai vista or damai hillpark do you guys prefer?
aaron1717
post Nov 21 2017, 12:35 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(Lucaswongkk @ Nov 21 2017, 12:32 PM)
If it is for own stay, either damai vista or damai hillpark do you guys prefer?
damai vista... facing the main road....
TSKenn Liow
post Nov 21 2017, 01:21 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ Nov 21 2017, 11:19 AM)
Pls no be confused else customers will be confused too...
Had explained last week that some this area is printing 56000 KL on letter while it is at Segor.
From a random sampled street sign, it is actual 56000 Segor.
no need to confuse lah...confirm already...Selangor!

This post has been edited by Kenn Liow: Nov 21 2017, 01:24 PM
TSKenn Liow
post Nov 21 2017, 01:22 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(sosobear @ Nov 21 2017, 10:36 AM)
Even he explained it still not make sense to experience investor like yourself.... He’s the sheep and too innocent. Should aim the fox
cool2.gif

TSKenn Liow
post Nov 21 2017, 01:23 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Nov 21 2017, 10:10 AM)
Sorry, we are not a MG company.

So if you want to understand, I step by step to let you know....:
For this investment project: No downpayment, all legal and documents charges is free, booking and submit bank loan only.
Loan success, Investors no need pay the bank interest installment until VP time (building expected to be completed end of 2018). VP period, company buy back investor unit, Investor take the developer rebate cash RM32k, and leave the project.

so...clear for you? laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Kenn Liow: Nov 21 2017, 01:23 PM
icemanfx
post Nov 21 2017, 01:31 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,791 posts

QUOTE(Kenn Liow @ Nov 21 2017, 01:23 PM)
Sorry, we are not a MG company.

So if you want to understand, I step by step to let you know....:
For this investment project: No downpayment, all legal and documents charges is free, booking and submit bank loan only.
Loan success, Investors no need pay the bank interest installment until VP time (building expected to be completed end of 2018). VP period, company buy back investor unit, Investor take the developer rebate cash RM32k, and leave the project.

so...clear for you?  laugh.gif
Your above explanation is typical of money game.

Why the company wanted to buy back from investor? How many units could the company buy back? How much is the current shareholders funds? How the company intended to profit from the buy back? If the company guaranteed to buy back, why not offer joint and several guarantee to bank loan?

8 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0209sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:47 PM