nko6213
post Nov 10 2017, 11:41 AM

Group: Junior Member

I think her surname = Tan.
mamao
post Nov 10 2017, 11:58 AM

Getting Started

I felt sorry for you TS...It must be burden for you having a huge gap years between your girlfriend when her age met her deadline. Some more, family disadvantage making it more difficult for both side. Maybe it's good you explain your parent by slow talk to them just like you did to your girlfriend. If can't slow talk, just hint time by time when you having conversation to your family

Cheers~
AbamMobil
post Nov 10 2017, 12:33 PM

QUOTE(nagasaran @ Nov 10 2017, 09:34 AM)
If you feel unsuitable to her, just leave her alone, there are still other potential guys who are mentally, physically and chemically suited for her. Girls have little vacuum in their life, don't waste their times.

If I were you, I WILL definitely go for it since she felt in love on you. Low education and lack of wealthy, aren't the reason why do guys feel depressed and low-self esteem, if you truly love someone, even if there was a million reasons to leave, you would still look for the one reason to stay. 

Love is not about how much you say 'I love you' but how much you prove that it's true!

For me, I would said "YES" go for it, don't care about your family, this is the new atmosphere for you to be grown up and mature teen.

Mark my WORDS or hand your girl to ME
she say she only will give a chance to those who still will stay with her through the end and not leave her alone.

sometimes she said ''faster put a big diamond on my 4th finger'' while in a laughing manner, and she say if small diamond no need think about it. this made me worry that is she for real or joking?

QUOTE(nko6213 @ Nov 10 2017, 11:41 AM)
I think her surname = Tan.
hmm.gif brows.gif tongue.gif , are u ng?

QUOTE(mamao @ Nov 10 2017, 11:58 AM)
I felt sorry for you TS...It must be burden for you having a huge gap years between your girlfriend when her age met her deadline. Some more, family disadvantage making it more difficult for both side. Maybe it's good you explain your parent by slow talk to them just like you did to your girlfriend. If can't slow talk, just hint time by time when you having conversation to your family

Cheers~
usually when the gf age almost reach deadline,how to settle? the younger ones have to give in and marry her?

i hate my parents with their old fashion minded, they dont accept marriage at younge age as they feel young age marriage, the guy usually not matured and will have affairs.

This post has been edited by AbamMobil: Nov 10 2017, 12:34 PM
ShinG3e
post Nov 10 2017, 12:36 PM

U WOT M8
Group: Senior Member

hahaha really got ppl layan these type of imaginary story. keep up the good work!
abubin
post Nov 10 2017, 12:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!

FYI, if your girlfriend is healthy there are no reason to worry about getting pregnant after 30. In fact, healthy woman can even get pregnant after 40.

I think a lot of mis-information comes from the Asian culture where they want the women to marry early and be housewifes.

I am saying, sure there are risks of bearing a child when you are older. However, it is not really as bad as they say.
ghostshell
post Nov 10 2017, 05:45 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(AbamMobil @ Nov 8 2017, 06:24 PM)
Me: 21 yrs old Working + doing part time degree ,she: 27 yrs old, working as a regional marketing for a healthcare product company, always on the go/travelling. Even though her age is 27, but she looks like 22 / 23. We met through online for 2 days, confessed to her on the first meeting. She accepted, guess we have the chemistry. Just the first meeting we already became official.

Her first bf broke up with her because her in law dont accept anyone who is from poor background which my gf is. So i think somehow she got traumatised from here? Eversince that moment, she worked hard now earning 10k+ a month, more than me

Fast forward to 2 days later, i told her something....
My parents is those traditional + hard headed + strict mindset. Always ask me to focus on career as relationship will comes after career. They dont want me to date anyone, only after 25. But i already started dating behind their back, i didnt told them i have gf.

On a video call... (she was eating her lunch while im just in front of a newspaper)
Me: i have something to tell u
Me: we cant always video call at night
She: why
Me: my parents actually dont allow me to date, they want me to focus on my career first. If they found out about u, they will kill me.
She: .....tears starting to roll down from her eyes.... (she stop eating, no mood, keep using tissue to wipe off her tears, she was crying in silent, no shout or scream just tears keep rolling down)
She: everytime like this, the family rejects the poor
Me: dont misunderstand, im just saying that i cant video call with u at night because my family might found out. We can still date like normal & video call at the day when Im at office.
She: still crying... silent...sob... sob...
Me: lots of sweet talk (stay together with her, love her & etc)
She: im already 27, i want baby before or by 30. I want to take care of our baby while Im still young and healthy.
Me: (i was speechless and shock because 3 years time im only 24!! I cant afford a baby or anything.)
Me: we can have it after u are 30 and when im older, just give me time to grow old so i can tell my parents easily. At this age, my parents cant accept it.
She: u guys talk very easy, but all cannot do one. When i became old and ugly, how? U dont want me already.
Me: i love u with my heart, even u turn old, i still be continue loving u. And now is 2017, 2020 i will tell my parents about u, 2024 i hope u can stop work and start living together with me
She: nod her head. (Dont know is there any hidden meaning or not)
Me: ok gonna go now. Talk to u later.

So....
Tbh, when she is crying, i feel so hurt to see her cry, i feel like im a jerk for making her cry. But what is she crying for? Not that im asking for a divorce.

Secondly, how to reassure her that i will stick with her? So that she wont worry that i will dump her and wasted her youth after all the 7 years of waiting?
if u cant tell your parents now, and your parent will not accept her, is better to letting her go for now.
as she already 27years old, how many 3 years and another 3 years she have
wait u 3 years for you to tell your parents where u not sure will your parents will accept her or not
wait another 3 years for u to get married which by that time u are not sure will still love her or not, financially able to get married
after that wait for another 3 years for well planning of having baby?

above scenario is only happen if after 3 years u still with her, u not fall in love with others during the process
AbamMobil
post Nov 12 2017, 03:47 AM

QUOTE(abubin @ Nov 10 2017, 12:40 PM)
FYI, if your girlfriend is healthy there are no reason to worry about getting pregnant after 30. In fact, healthy woman can even get pregnant after 40.

I think a lot of mis-information comes from the Asian culture where they want the women to marry early and be housewifes.

I am saying, sure there are risks of bearing a child when you are older. However, it is not really as bad as they say.
I agree but I don't know what they are thinking.... cant brain their mindset

QUOTE(ghostshell @ Nov 10 2017, 05:45 PM)
if u cant tell your parents now, and your parent will not accept her, is better to letting her go for now.
as she already 27years old, how many 3 years and another 3 years she have
wait u 3 years for you to tell your parents where u not sure will your parents will accept her or not
wait another 3 years for u to get married which by that time u are not sure will still love her or not, financially able to get married
after that wait for another 3 years for well planning of having baby?

above scenario is only happen if after 3 years u still with her, u not fall in love with others during the process
icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
wargreymon12
post Nov 12 2017, 04:59 AM

QUOTE(AbamMobil @ Nov 12 2017, 03:47 AM)
I agree but I don't know what they are thinking.... cant brain their mindset
icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif
Because you are too young?
Castreal
post Nov 13 2017, 02:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(AbamMobil @ Nov 10 2017, 12:33 PM)
i hate my parents with their old fashion minded, they dont accept marriage at younge age as they feel young age marriage, the guy usually not matured and will have affairs.
Your parents could be right you know, since you mentioned you had 3 flings in a year and went to Cheong as well...
Remember they had raised you up since you were a little baby, they know you, and what you are capable or not capable to do...
So don't take that for granted, they really care about you and your future.
AbamMobil
post Nov 14 2017, 01:27 PM

QUOTE(Castreal @ Nov 13 2017, 02:55 PM)
Your parents could be right you know, since you mentioned you had 3 flings in a year and went to Cheong as well...
Remember they had raised you up since you were a little baby, they know you, and what you are capable or not capable to do...
So don't take that for granted, they really care about you and your future.
Does cheong now means also will cheong in the future?
Castreal
post Nov 14 2017, 02:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(AbamMobil @ Nov 14 2017, 01:27 PM)
Does cheong now means also will cheong in the future?
I'm afraid that's a question for you to ponder on and reflect, which only you can answer.
I know my own kid's abilities and vulnerabilities. He might be too young for something at his current age, but with time as he/she grows up/older, they might be in a better position to handle certain challenges life throws at them. Just because he is too small for roller coasters now, doesn't necessary mean when he grows older/taller he can't take the roller coaster for example.
There are phases of life that we as human mature into, and perhaps your parents just don't feel that you are ready for certain stages yet.
jovigrunge
post Nov 14 2017, 09:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(I'm V-Kool @ Nov 8 2017, 07:12 PM)
You got many story to tell ya
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4349890/+120

Thank you Agent 47 for exposing his dark secrets. thumbup.gif

QUOTE(K24 @ Nov 10 2017, 09:55 AM)
Cheong can, dating cannot
Lol
This TS already cheong 3 girls in the year 2017 and now with his recent problem, I not really want to advise anything. He's working part time and yet pursuing his degree + have time to cheong 3 girl in a year. What does that tell you? doh.gif

This post has been edited by jovigrunge: Nov 14 2017, 09:16 PM
tinytech89
post Nov 14 2017, 09:21 PM

Getting Started

bodo ts..dont give out year..just get merid first..trouble later
I'm V-Kool
post Nov 15 2017, 01:40 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(jovigrunge @ Nov 14 2017, 10:15 PM)
Thank you Agent 47 for exposing his dark secrets.  thumbup.gif
This TS already cheong 3 girls in the year 2017 and now with his recent problem, I not really want to advise anything. He's working part time and yet pursuing his degree + have time to cheong 3 girl in a year. What does that tell you?  doh.gif
He is doing Psychology Degree, please create more fantastic story like the last 1
AbamMobil
post Nov 15 2017, 12:07 PM

QUOTE(Castreal @ Nov 14 2017, 02:50 PM)
I'm afraid that's a question for you to ponder on and reflect, which only you can answer.
I know my own kid's abilities and vulnerabilities. He might be too young for something at his current age, but with time as he/she grows up/older, they might be in a better position to handle certain challenges life throws at them. Just because he is too small for roller coasters now, doesn't necessary mean when he grows older/taller he can't take the roller coaster for example.
There are phases of life that we as human mature into, and perhaps your parents just don't feel that you are ready for certain stages yet.
hmm.gif

QUOTE(jovigrunge @ Nov 14 2017, 09:15 PM)

This TS already cheong 3 girls in the year 2017 and now with his recent problem, I not really want to advise anything. He's working part time and yet pursuing his degree + have time to cheong 3 girl in a year. What does that tell you?  doh.gif
why not? weekend is free
spongejade1221
post Nov 15 2017, 12:18 PM

tbh, you should let her go asap to avoid both you getting hurt.
you guys dun share the same target for future.

jovigrunge
post Nov 15 2017, 12:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(AbamMobil @ Nov 15 2017, 12:07 PM)
hmm.gif
why not? weekend is free
and all you can think is ferk? confused.gif

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0673sec    5.70    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 01:58 PM