Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Help. My father has a Mistress behind my mom, Which department should I call

views

RChance
post Nov 18 2017, 12:06 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(yuna20042004 @ Nov 7 2017, 05:06 PM)
My father is not divorced with my mom and had a Mistress (who's my mom's sister) behind her. They are living secretly in a house and illegally. My mom was emmited to ward recently, and when I asked my dad to come take cares of her, he came and slapped me instead. Please tell me what department can I call and report. I just wanna report about his illegal having a Mistress thing.  I've tried police and they are not going to help.
Sorry to say it is not a crime to have a mistress/lover/whatever you want to call it. It is morally wrong but there is no law to charge anyone in it.

It's not easy but time for you to be matured enough to lend support to your mother. If she knows she is losing her husband at least a supportive child will help her to get through it.

This is a relationship issue between your parents. You can resent your father but you cannot make the decision for your mother. Let them handle it. If she wants to divorce, support her. If she wants to fight for the marriage, she needs you even more. Respect your mother's thinking even though you might not agree with her decision. Again, this is between the husband and wife.

As a child, you can then decide what you want to be with your father. Get mad at him, listen to his story, or even ignore for the rest of your life, that is between your father and you.

Bottom line, your anger might hurt your mother even more. Do not say hurtful things to your mother (if you do not agree with her decision) or even your father that you will regret. Be the silent supporter for your mother, that will be the biggest help you can give her in this difficult times. console.gif

p/s: Advice from my own experience. Not the adultery part, the divorce part.

This post has been edited by RChance: Nov 18 2017, 12:08 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:31 PM