Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Pengajian Am Essay Tips, Guidance on PA essay

views

TSPikasean
post Nov 6 2017, 09:19 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
87 posts

Hi there everyone.

Are there any STPM seniors that can share with me some tips on how to get high marks for the essay part in Pengajian Am Term 1 paper?

Specifically, how should one choose and determine which idea is the correct isi? Most of us don't do well in essay because our isi is not in the marking scheme, and it's hard for us to predict the marking scheme. It's also confusing at times as there is no consistent rule as to whether an isi can be accepted.

Thanks in advance.
Just Visiting By
post Nov 7 2017, 08:47 PM

Regular
1,828 posts

QUOTE(Pikasean @ Nov 6 2017, 09:19 PM)
Hi there everyone.

Are there any STPM seniors that can share with me some tips on how to get high marks for the essay part in Pengajian Am Term 1 paper?

Specifically, how should one choose and determine which idea is the correct isi? Most of us don't do well in essay because our isi is not in the marking scheme, and it's hard for us to predict the marking scheme. It's also confusing at times as there is no consistent rule as to whether an isi can be accepted.

Thanks in advance.
Normally, the points you need to provide are those that are sound, logical, practical or in effect. Reading newspapers will help a lot.

Pengajian Am is about general knowledge and is supposed to test you on what's happening to the world now, so reading newspapers is your best choice.

Just Visiting By
post Aug 19 2018, 12:08 AM

Regular
1,828 posts

QUOTE(Nina88 @ Aug 18 2018, 02:45 PM)
The most useful advice I ever got is READING MORE. Good writing is impossible without reading, a lot of great writers were passionate readers, they spent many hours at other author's books and I know why. Other authors can inspire you, can motivate you to write better (kind of ambitious competition huh, even if your rival is Lev Tolstoi). Books enrich your vocabulary, improve your grammar and help to define your own, personal writing style. I must confess I used to order essays at some companies offered by OmniPapers , but since I began reading, again, I feel like writing by myself! I don't find it boring anymore, but exciting, I am all full of creativity.
This is a disguised advertisement in a rather new level lol. At least from what I've seen.

It looks really like you are answering the question, but then it really is not an answer at all.
Eurobeater
post Sep 11 2018, 01:49 AM

Kancil Dorifto!
1,184 posts

QUOTE(TopEssayServices @ Sep 10 2018, 09:08 PM)
If you need a best college essay writing service then contact me. We are the top quality writing service in US delivering 100% unique and plagiarism free content to our clients. Don't worry about our charges and all. You can afford it  and you will be surely satisfied with our writing services. https://www.topessayservices.com/
US company give tips to a local Pengajian Am essay topic? confused.gif Boleh pakai ke ni? hmm.gif
bitto351
post Feb 15 2019, 06:02 AM

1 posts

As former students themselves, and who have been through the admissions process, professional college admissions essay help writers make sure that they work meticulously to achieve for students now, as they did, or aspired for themselves. Their firm grip on the English language, and fluency in narrating fascinating stories through the written word, helps them stand out and achieve brilliance, on behalf of the customers. https://samuraipaper.com/admission-essay-writing-service

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:50 AM