45 posts

QUOTE(aleluya @ Nov 9 2017, 12:15 AM)
2nd gen if you consider nextbit's first xD
hahahaha bukan their production also so nono laugh.gif
Redundant
post Nov 9 2017, 08:43 AM

Gundam Freak
1,637 posts

Any idea where can i find the wallpaper used on the Razer phone? Thanks!

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

jeffseaw
post Nov 9 2017, 09:31 AM

LOL
413 posts

QUOTE(Redundant @ Nov 9 2017, 08:43 AM)
Any idea where can i find the wallpaper used on the Razer phone? Thanks!

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

The wallpaper are not yet on the official site download. Maybe need to wait...
https://www.razerzone.com/downloads
r3nt4p
post Nov 11 2017, 11:08 AM

24 posts

Why wait if it has what you really want/need ?

Back in 2011, I bought the first galaxy note immediately when it went live in my city (the very first day, with balloons and loud music). I didn't even gave the sales person a chance to talk, i just walked in, held it in my hand and said:

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY !
(Not really but it was a more polite version along the same line)

It was the age when iphone 4 was the reigning champion, the phone everyone wants. I walked around with my ginormous 5.3" screen, talking on it and whatsapp and viewing CAD files on it.

I have a habit of getting up and walk around the office through everyone's cubicles when i make calls. Some of the clerks made fun of me by walking behind me holding a CASIO scientific calculator (remember these things ?) imitating me talking and gesturing with my free hand.

2 managers bought it (Note 1) after realizing how much easier it made work for us construction guys who are always on the move. From then on, everyone came to me for phone purchase advise.

Those were fun times, 2 years later, said clerks / female colleagues all drop their iphone4 and went Galaxy Note 2/3. Apple had to wait 4 years later to have a BIG SCREEN phone, and apple fan went bonkers for it.

TBH, the Razer Phone (is there another name ?) isn't that ground breaking to me, but note worthy are the speakers, they are loud for phones speakers. Do you actually bring around a bluetooth speaker in your pocket? when you need to show some video/audio to friends in a public environment without forcing them to spend internet quota on it?

The side fingerprint sensor is actually very useful and functional. Fxxk off face unlock.

And the 120hz refresh rate is awesome, they actually make a huge difference, i just hope there are more software supports for it. If there are only a handful of games with support for those high refresh rate, it is meaningless (and drains battery) but trust me when i say that high refresh games are just so so so so so pretty and enjoyable, its like watching everything move in slow motion in real time. Your gaming performance might go down due to being distracted too much by how pretty the graphics are.

First Quick charge 4.0 phone also says it all.

This isn't something i would walk in and just shove money up the cashier's face and bring it back home. But it could be a real contender for me considering that it brings actual features that people need and also actually addresses issues people face daily.

My current phone is a Mi Note 2, before that was One Plus One, i had to change not because my OP1 screen cracked and repairing it was a hassle since i had to DIY.

I have been considering my next phone to be the Galaxy S8/S9, Note 8, Mi MIX 2 and even if i can get my hands on it the Essential Phone as my next phone. But now i think the razer phone would top my list at the moment.

I really miss the gestures on my OP1, but i also like the integration of Mi Home Devices on my Mi Note2, literally control the entire house easily. Lights, TV, water purifier and even airconditioners and washing machines are available now. But all these doesn't matter if the razer phone can keep my face glued to it games.

Having so much thought, i think razer and nvidia should just marry each other and make the razeridia game stream tablet / Shield Tv thingy next. I am so off topic now.

starz92
post Nov 11 2017, 01:03 PM

Regular
1,679 posts

Will this phone be available in MY as official set>?
r3nt4p
post Nov 13 2017, 12:31 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(starz92 @ Nov 11 2017, 01:03 PM)
Will this phone be available in MY as official set>?
No news for Asia Launch just yet, but the CEO/founder is a Singaporean chinese, so at the very least there should be a SG launch. Thailand also has a huge Razer following, so since Malaysia is sandwich between.

Chances are 50/50 we might have it, because if sales are very high, then stocks would be limited, and thus there wont be an official launch in Malaysia, like the Razer blade 2017, which the malaysia site still only selling the 970M model and not the 1060model.
TSaleluya
post Nov 13 2017, 12:48 PM

I'm Teh Powah!
1,133 posts

Today launching at HK!

1337.HK @ razer facebook
xisan
post Nov 13 2017, 06:18 PM

≥< • BOXKEEPERS • ≥<
5,261 posts

QUOTE(aleluya @ Nov 13 2017, 12:48 PM)
Today launching at HK!

1337.HK @ razer facebook
That's not launching event
SUSgogo2
post Nov 13 2017, 07:45 PM

gogo2
All Stars
18,672 posts

QUOTE(r3nt4p @ Nov 11 2017, 11:08 AM)
Why wait if it has what you really want/need ?

Back in 2011, I bought the first galaxy note immediately when it went live in my city (the very first day, with balloons and loud music). I didn't even gave the sales person a chance to talk, i just walked in, held it in my hand and said:

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY !
(Not really but it was a more polite version along the same line)

It was the age when iphone 4 was the reigning champion, the phone everyone wants. I walked around with my ginormous 5.3" screen, talking on it and whatsapp and viewing CAD files on it.

I have a habit of getting up and walk around the office through everyone's cubicles when i make calls. Some of the clerks made fun of me by walking behind me holding a CASIO scientific calculator (remember these things ?) imitating me talking and gesturing with my free hand.

2 managers bought it (Note 1) after realizing how much easier it made work for us construction guys who are always on the move. From then on, everyone came to me for phone purchase advise.

Those were fun times, 2 years later, said clerks / female colleagues all drop their iphone4 and went Galaxy Note 2/3. Apple had to wait 4 years later to have a BIG SCREEN phone, and apple fan went bonkers for it.

TBH, the Razer Phone (is there another name ?) isn't that ground breaking to me, but note worthy are the speakers, they are loud for phones speakers. Do you actually bring around a bluetooth speaker in your pocket? when you need to show some video/audio to friends in a public environment without forcing them to spend internet quota on it?

The side fingerprint sensor is actually very useful and functional. Fxxk off face unlock.

And the 120hz refresh rate is awesome, they actually make a huge difference, i just hope there are more software supports for it. If there are only a handful of games with support for those high refresh rate, it is meaningless (and drains battery) but trust me when i say that high refresh games are just so so so so so pretty and enjoyable, its like watching everything move in slow motion in real time. Your gaming performance might go down due to being distracted too much by how pretty the graphics are.

First Quick charge 4.0 phone also says it all.

This isn't something i would walk in and just shove money up the cashier's face and bring it back home. But it could be a real contender for me considering that it brings actual features that people need and also actually addresses issues people face daily.

My current phone is a Mi Note 2, before that was One Plus One, i had to change not because my OP1 screen cracked and repairing it was a hassle since i had to DIY.

I have been considering my next phone to be the Galaxy S8/S9, Note 8, Mi MIX 2 and even if i can get my hands on it the Essential Phone as my next phone. But now i think the razer phone would top my list at the moment.

I really miss the gestures on my OP1, but i also like the integration of Mi Home Devices on my Mi Note2, literally control the entire house easily. Lights, TV, water purifier and even airconditioners and washing machines are available now. But all these doesn't matter if the razer phone can keep my face glued to it games.

Having so much thought, i think razer and nvidia should just marry each other and make the razeridia game stream tablet / Shield Tv thingy next. I am so off topic now.
True. This is the phone everyone should have. High end phone with 4000mah battery. Front speaker is also very important.
I will buy also if price is right.
TSaleluya
post Nov 15 2017, 01:04 PM

I'm Teh Powah!
1,133 posts

seems like it fails badly at camera department
TSaleluya
post Nov 18 2017, 10:00 AM

I'm Teh Powah!
1,133 posts

available to be ordered in the US..
HMMaster
post Nov 23 2017, 03:50 PM

10K Club
Group Icon
10,308 posts

Coming to singapore soon:
https://www.gsmarena.com/razer_phone_arrive...-news-28391.php
TSaleluya
post Nov 23 2017, 05:43 PM

I'm Teh Powah!
1,133 posts

QUOTE(HMMaster @ Nov 23 2017, 03:50 PM)
I saw today the launch was like $289.. I wonder is it contract or because SG dollar is high
xisan
post Nov 26 2017, 12:02 AM

≥< • BOXKEEPERS • ≥<
5,261 posts

Anyone know where to get the Special Edition one? Besides Ebay?
TONYNEOH
post Nov 30 2017, 03:44 PM

38 posts

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-SPECIAL-...5.c100009.m1982

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-SPECIAL-...08AAOSwFSxaFF4s

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Razer-Smartphone-F...3.c100507.m3226

This post has been edited by TONYNEOH: Nov 30 2017, 03:47 PM
Uchiha_Itachi1991
post Dec 4 2017, 11:06 PM

Regular
1,095 posts

anyone bought it from impulse gaming?
Theoutspokenguy
post Dec 5 2017, 12:59 AM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

QUOTE(Orzie @ Nov 3 2017, 05:30 PM)
Ayam fond of the look and design too, but macam tiada native support to mirror its display like Mate 10... Gamers would appreciate the ability to mirror their gameplay to TV/monitor I guess?

Also too bad no Chroma edition rclxs0.gif
i still snapdragon 835 even mirror
elune84
post Dec 6 2017, 07:56 PM

48 posts

user posted image
Just receive mine from Impulse Gaming tongue.gif
TSaleluya
post Dec 6 2017, 11:13 PM

I'm Teh Powah!
1,133 posts

QUOTE(elune84 @ Dec 6 2017, 07:56 PM)