Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lake City Condo Phase 2, Need your votes

views

poshgirl
post Jun 16 2007, 01:41 AM

7 posts

whoa, few days no login suddenly saw this page oredy stacked with replies & feedback..yeay!! mine is block B, flr 22 (so gayat la..). end up with type A since all type C with good views sold out sad.gif i'm just 23, no savings to pay the deposit so need to wait until my confirmation with co, only then entitle for company's hse loan - dat's y i missed to grab the bigger units haha..
the biggest draw were the lakeside concept & it's price as compared to size. the matured township & new mixed development making the amenities very accessible & value adding to residents..the rooms are damn spacious and i got it for rm185k after add-on carpark..(plus lake+pool view). apart from the fact of 8km to my office in klcc, still got transport option, lrt biggrin.gif heard frm the sales ppl that parkson gonna be nxt to our place thumbup.gif
close to TARC is another selling point, as i planned to rent out the remaining rooms. what do u guys think the estimated rental that we can fetch here? neighbours, share your view ! icon_rolleyes.gif
TSjootat
post Jun 17 2007, 06:21 PM

Regular
1,994 posts

lol ... thanks all ... feel so relief now ... just have to wait to pay the interest now. But i don think phase 2 have any much development yet ... coz i think they wanna rush for the phase 1 to complete first. you can even see they working at nite to finished up the phase 1. And they said by March 2008 they gonna complate phase 1 already.

phase 2 left 20% unsold .... and alot of floors also sold out jor ... this is quite a good sign lar ... at least someone is buying and they won't delay the constructions.

Ally, sorry ar i went yesterday to settle my downpayment jor ... sorry yea ... recently i m very busy with my work and hardly got time to login here ... lolz ...

aaronpang ... will let they us go in the construction site to take photos? if can then i will take some photos .... and that day i purposely drive through that area ... hardly see anything yet ... got saw the base jor lar ... but it all covered by the front shop lots ... so cannot see anything .... i think may b need to get permission to get in?

but i everyday also took LRT to go work geh .. at wangsa maju station, i can see phase 1 day by day got extra colors on each floors .... lol ... nod.gif

Added on June 17, 2007, 6:24 pm
QUOTE(poshgirl @ Jun 16 2007, 01:41 AM)
whoa, few days no login suddenly saw this page oredy stacked with replies & feedback..yeay!! mine is block B, flr 22 (so gayat la..). end up with type A since all type C with good views sold out  sad.gif i'm just 23, no savings to pay the deposit so need to wait until my confirmation with co, only then entitle for company's hse loan - dat's y i missed to grab the bigger units haha..
the biggest draw were the lakeside concept & it's price as compared to size. the matured township & new mixed development making the amenities very accessible & value adding to residents..the rooms are damn spacious and i got it for rm185k after add-on carpark..(plus lake+pool view). apart from the fact of 8km to my office in klcc, still got transport option, lrt  biggrin.gif heard frm the sales ppl that parkson gonna be nxt to our place  thumbup.gif
close to TARC is another selling point, as i planned to rent out the remaining rooms. what do u guys think the estimated rental that we can fetch here? neighbours, share your view !  icon_rolleyes.gif
wahh ... 23 already got a house ... very lucky ar u ... good good .... we can be neighbour in future .... make sure u don simply throw rubbish yea ... if not i *** u and complain to management ... hahahaa ....

I think the drawing is nice only for the lake .... in fact i didn see anything had been done to the lake yet .... but if u got pool view then nice ... can see leng lui swimming ... hahaa ... make sure u buy some binocular spy them ... ahahaa ...

me not so lucky leow .... i got type c and all the pool view got sold out .... so i pick the klcc view .... don expect anything lar ... klcc also nothing to see one ... lol ... just their stupid selling point .... thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by jootat: Jun 17 2007, 06:24 PM
Ally4774
post Jun 18 2007, 08:22 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(jootat @ Jun 17 2007, 06:21 PM)
lol ... thanks all ... feel so relief now ... just have to wait to pay the interest now.  But i don think phase 2 have any much development yet ... coz i think they wanna rush for the phase 1 to complete first.  you can even see they working at nite to finished up the phase 1.  And they said by March 2008 they gonna complate phase 1 already. 

phase 2 left 20% unsold .... and alot of floors also sold out jor ... this is quite a good sign lar ... at least someone is buying and they won't delay the constructions. 

Ally, sorry ar i went yesterday to settle my downpayment jor ... sorry yea ... recently i m very busy with my work and hardly got time to login here ... lolz ...

aaronpang ... will let they us go in the construction site to take photos? if can then i will take some photos .... and that day i purposely drive through that area ... hardly see anything yet ... got saw the base jor lar ... but it all covered by the front shop lots ... so cannot see anything .... i think may b need to get permission to get in?

but i everyday also took LRT to go work geh .. at wangsa maju station, i can see phase 1 day by day got extra colors on each floors .... lol ...  nod.gif

Added on June 17, 2007, 6:24 pm
wahh ... 23 already got a house ... very lucky ar u ... good good .... we can be neighbour in future .... make sure u don simply throw rubbish yea ... if not i *** u and complain to management ... hahahaa ....

I think the drawing is nice only for the lake .... in fact i didn see anything had been done to the lake yet .... but if u got pool view then nice ... can see leng lui swimming ... hahaa ... make sure u buy some binocular spy them ... ahahaa ...

me not so lucky leow .... i got type c and all the pool view got sold out .... so i pick the klcc view .... don expect anything lar ... klcc also nothing to see one ... lol ... just their stupid selling point ....  thumbup.gif
well i went for a drive on sunday to see the construction site for Phase 2 and I saw that they have cleared the area and are going to start piling.. sorry i didnt take any photos but if I do go back again I will.
TSjootat
post Jun 18 2007, 08:23 PM

Regular
1,994 posts

QUOTE(Ally4774 @ Jun 18 2007, 08:22 AM)
well i went for a drive on sunday to see the construction site for Phase 2 and I saw that they have cleared the area and are going to start piling.. sorry i didnt take any photos but if I do go back again I will.
lol ... just start piling?? the sales girl told me they already started ... but i never trust her lar ... lol ...

how u go to the construction site??
Ally4774
post Jun 19 2007, 10:31 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(jootat @ Jun 18 2007, 08:23 PM)
lol ... just start piling?? the sales girl told me they already started ... but i never trust her lar ... lol ...

how u go to the construction site??
As you pass the showhouse go straight and turn left at the first traffic light into Danau Kota and then go straight again until you reach another traffic light and take the skip road to your left, the construction site will be on your left and there will be an open door space for trucks to go in... You can see the construction site from there...
poshgirl
post Jun 19 2007, 09:11 PM

7 posts

if i'm not mistaken, the salesman told me the piling work only gonna start in september.. blink.gif
Ally4774
post Jun 20 2007, 09:56 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(poshgirl @ Jun 19 2007, 09:11 PM)
if i'm not mistaken, the salesman told me the piling work only gonna start in september.. blink.gif
i drove through yesterday and yes they have started piling and they are moving quite fast... rclxm9.gif
TSjootat
post Jun 21 2007, 11:55 PM

Regular
1,994 posts

QUOTE(Ally4774 @ Jun 19 2007, 10:31 AM)
As you pass the showhouse go straight and turn left at the first traffic light into Danau Kota and then go straight again until you reach another traffic light and take the skip road to your left, the construction site will be on your left and there will be an open door space for trucks to go in... You can see the construction site from there...
so that means we can actually ask for permission to get in there? or we only can see from far? lol just curious.... i knew where is the construction site ... but i just donno how to get in and take photos

QUOTE(poshgirl @ Jun 19 2007, 09:11 PM)
won't be in September kua ... but i think once they started to build ... it will take around 2 years to complete ... so may b ... just may b .... i predict by end of 2009 should be completed jor one ... hopefully lar ... just pray hard

QUOTE(Ally4774 @ Jun 20 2007, 09:56 AM)
i drove through yesterday and yes they have started piling and they are moving quite fast...  rclxm9.gif
hahaa ... how u know they are moving fast?
Ally4774
post Jun 22 2007, 08:51 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(jootat @ Jun 21 2007, 11:55 PM)
so that means we can actually ask for permission to get in there? or we only can see from far? lol just curious.... i knew where is the construction site ... but i just donno how to get in and take photos
won't be in September kua ... but i think once they started to build ... it will take around 2 years to complete ... so may b ... just may b .... i predict by end of 2009 should be completed jor one ... hopefully lar ... just pray hard
hahaa ... how u know they are moving fast?
well i saw that they have done so much work in one week so I guess they are moving pretty fast cause i thought they will wait until they finish Phase1 before starting anything here but I guess I was wrong...

well i didn't go in as I could see eveything from outside the entrance... i guess we can take pictures from the entrance cause I dont think they will allow anyone into the contruction site...
su8aru
post Jun 22 2007, 09:40 PM

No-Longer An Active User
Validating
1,735 posts

QUOTE(poshgirl @ Jun 16 2007, 01:41 AM)
close to TARC is another selling point, as i planned to rent out the remaining rooms. what do u guys think the estimated rental that we can fetch here? neighbours, share your view !  icon_rolleyes.gif
currently in prima setapak atleast rm1200 3 room condo..
however i got frens stay plaza prima setapak... 4 room condo wif some basic furniture at rm1500..

hmm...i not sure how big is the room at the condo.. but i guess if u rent out 2 of the room should get atleast rm600-rm800...
poshgirl
post Jun 24 2007, 11:12 AM

7 posts

thanks su8aru...
collected my S&P yesterday..saw the ph1.whoa..oredy painted..u're right ally, they're doing damn fast..
TSjootat
post Jun 25 2007, 07:37 PM

Regular
1,994 posts

QUOTE(Ally4774 @ Jun 22 2007, 08:51 AM)
well i saw that they have done so much work in one week so I guess they are moving pretty fast cause i thought they will wait until they finish Phase1 before starting anything here but I guess I was wrong...

well i didn't go in as I could see eveything from outside the entrance... i guess we can take pictures from the entrance cause I dont think they will allow anyone into the contruction site...
i went to the site and take a look. Actually, i m not quite sure which is the construction site? is it the one behind the shop lots? if yes, then it is true ... they are doing the pilling now ... haha ... and yea, can see something from the entrance ... and saw the real site with my own eye ... i think it is very near to shop lots ... kinda good as in easier to get food ... smile.gif

QUOTE(su8aru @ Jun 22 2007, 09:40 PM)
currently in prima setapak atleast rm1200 3 room condo..
however i got frens stay plaza prima setapak... 4 room condo wif some basic furniture at rm1500..

hmm...i not sure how big is the room at the condo.. but i guess if u rent out 2 of the room should get atleast rm600-rm800...
eh ... sounds like very good price .... thanks for sharing the info ... smile.gif

Ally4774
post Jun 26 2007, 09:44 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(jootat @ Jun 25 2007, 07:37 PM)
i went to the site and take a look.  Actually, i m not quite sure which is the construction site? is it the one behind the shop lots? if yes, then it is true ... they are doing the pilling now ... haha ... and yea, can see something from the entrance ... and saw the real site with my own eye ... i think it is very near to shop lots ... kinda good as in easier to get food ... smile.gif
eh ... sounds like very good price .... thanks for sharing the info ... smile.gif
actually to be more precise once you pass the construction site you will see a temple. Our project is next to the temple...

well we will not have to worry about food in future... lots of food everywhere rclxms.gif ...
TSjootat
post Jul 1 2007, 09:40 PM

Regular
1,994 posts

QUOTE(Ally4774 @ Jun 26 2007, 09:44 AM)
actually to be more precise once you pass the construction site you will see a temple. Our project is next to the temple...

well we will not have to worry about food in future... lots of food everywhere rclxms.gif ...
lol ... i thought the one next to the indian temple is the phase 1? but anyway, i didn go to see for any updates this week coz i was too busy visiting my friends and my uncle who just move into their new house.

My uncle bought 2 unit and make them into 1 ... damn nice .... sigh ... and my friend house also not bad .... renovations also nice ... sigh ... no money to renovate my house !!! ... sad ... cry.gif
Ally4774
post Jul 2 2007, 02:34 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(jootat @ Jul 1 2007, 09:40 PM)
lol ... i thought the one next to the indian temple is the phase 1? but anyway, i didn go to see for any updates this week coz i was too busy visiting my friends and my uncle who just move into their new house. 

My uncle bought 2 unit and make them into 1 ... damn nice .... sigh ... and my friend house also not bad .... renovations also nice ... sigh ... no money to renovate my house !!! ... sad ...  cry.gif
hey dont worry about it I am sure something will come ur way... anyway you still have 2 years to save up money...

well you are not the only one who is facing the problem... i am facing the same issue... no money sad.gif
TSjootat
post Jul 3 2007, 11:13 PM

Regular
1,994 posts

lol ... depends on how much we can save a month also lar ... but i think i can expect i can't do much on my new house in future ... coz i still need to save money for marriage at the same time ...

anyway ... any new updates for our future house?
Ally4774
post Jul 5 2007, 09:28 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(jootat @ Jul 3 2007, 11:13 PM)
lol ... depends on how much we can save a month also lar ... but i think i can expect i can't do much on my new house in future ... coz i still need to save money for marriage at the same time ...

anyway ...  any new updates for our future house?
in my case, i already told my parents and future in laws that we are not planning to have a wedding ceremony only registration...because its too costly... if the insist they pay for it.... even I won't be able to do much much for the house... i will try to get all the important appliances first... I will also have the build in cabinets in first since according to platinum victory they will have their won contractors with good offers for interior so I will wait for them..
TSjootat
post Jul 5 2007, 11:10 PM

Regular
1,994 posts

QUOTE(Ally4774 @ Jul 5 2007, 09:28 AM)
in my case, i already told my parents and future in laws that we are not planning to have a wedding ceremony only registration...because its too costly... if the insist they pay for it.... even I won't be able to do much much for the house... i will try to get all the important appliances first... I will also have the build in cabinets in first since according to platinum victory they will have their won contractors with good offers for interior so I will wait for them..
ohh ... u r girl mar ... no need to think so much .... me is guy leh ... everything also need to think and plan ... lol
btw? they said they got contractor? okok ... i also will wait for it then ... see their quotation first ... hehee ...
quintessential
post Sep 14 2007, 02:22 PM

ilha formosa
2,919 posts

i really hope that the developer will widen the road at the entrance road to danau kota. the traffic at that area is annoying.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0406sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:03 PM