Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Credit Cards AmBank Credit Card V3, Free for life card, PPL access with T&C

views

!@#$%^
post Aug 11 2018, 01:19 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

QUOTE(christcwl9 @ Aug 11 2018, 01:13 PM)
I do think that each and everyone of the Ambank Customer Service shall be responsible of what they are saying to the customer.

If they do not know, they should tell me frankly they don’t know or have to refer their bos. I’m ok with it. However, they don’t! They just give me a 100% confirmation saying that what they told me is correct, until several days after, they called me again to tell me they were wrong earlier. What kind of professionalism here ?

I do understand human beings make mistake, but, they should understand the responsibility of their job as a customer service agent.
lol at the very least they took the effort to call back. some just forget it and move on
christcwl9
post Aug 11 2018, 01:34 PM

^ Engineer ^
Group Icon
2,772 posts

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Aug 11 2018, 01:19 PM)
lol at the very least they took the effort to call back. some just forget it and move on
Bro sorry But I actually simplied it in the writing above. They call me back becuz I call Ambank again as the previous agent didn’t come back to me despite he promised. His name is Aideel. If you scroll back a few pages before this you would have read the issue I had.

I am writing this to share to all LYN forumers my bad experience in dealing with Ambank Customer service. If you guys think what I’ve been doing is too much and I should stop here. Well ok I will not post anything regarding this anymore!

P/s the limit to frustration is frustration-less and ignore lol 😆 I think I will cancel the card soon
Tigerr
post Aug 11 2018, 01:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,026 posts

I do think that each and everyone of the Ambank Customer Service shall be responsible of what they are saying to the customer.

If they do not know, they should tell me frankly they don’t know or have to refer their bos. I’m ok with it. However, they don’t! They just give me a 100% confirmation saying that what they told me is correct, until several days after, they called me again to tell me they were wrong earlier. What kind of professionalism here ?

I do understand human beings make mistake, but, they should understand the responsibility of their job as a customer service agent.
Not everyone is perfect. Dont expect everyone has full responsibility but always makw self got full responsibility.
christcwl9
post Aug 11 2018, 01:45 PM

^ Engineer ^
Group Icon
2,772 posts

QUOTE(Tigerr @ Aug 11 2018, 01:40 PM)
Not everyone is perfect. Dont expect everyone has full responsibility but always makw self got full responsibility.
Yes truly agreed. That’s why those who carried out unlawful act will be procecuted. Just like if a professional engineer who simply sign drawings, and if accident happen he has to bear 100% of the responsibility.

The same case here. I’m disappointed not becuz I lost the cash rebate, but becuz of the irresponsible customer service agent. This really tarnish the reputation of Ambank to me. I’ve never had any such encounters with another bank doh.gif
Tigerr
post Aug 11 2018, 02:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,026 posts

QUOTE(christcwl9 @ Aug 11 2018, 01:45 PM)
Yes truly agreed. That’s why those who carried out unlawful act will be procecuted. Just like if a professional engineer who simply sign drawings, and if accident happen he has to bear 100% of the responsibility.

The same case here. I’m disappointed not becuz I lost the cash rebate, but becuz of the irresponsible customer service agent. This really tarnish the reputation of Ambank to me. I’ve never had any such encounters with another bank doh.gif
It will not just Ambank but can be many others too. Live with the flaw world. Just ensure to keep upgrading ownself as learning is forever n improve ownself as much as possible so that we wont be seen as irresponsible in others eye. tongue.gif
christcwl9
post Aug 11 2018, 02:14 PM

^ Engineer ^
Group Icon
2,772 posts

QUOTE(Tigerr @ Aug 11 2018, 02:06 PM)
It will not just Ambank but can be many others too. Live with the flaw world. Just ensure to keep upgrading ownself as learning is forever n improve ownself as much as possible so that we wont be seen as irresponsible in others eye. tongue.gif
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
labtec
post Aug 11 2018, 02:23 PM

Regular
1,541 posts

hi, now that we need 7000 ampoints to change 1000 asiamiles.

this is same conversion rate as maybank amex card where 7000 treat points is needed to exchange 1000 asiamiles?
fruitie
post Aug 12 2018, 11:07 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,989 posts

With the revision of PPL access, there's no longer a need for me to upgrade my VS to WMC right? I can't see any benefits at all and I may even consider to cancel the VS since never used at all.
JuneResources
post Aug 16 2018, 10:08 AM

ONE Stop Resources
4,128 posts

Nothing to comment as I experience of Ambank customer service.
Their knowledge is really "Limited" editions.

And their customer service also "limited" services.
Coming soon I surrender myself this cc to avoid wasting time do report or complaint to each relevant departments.

kawteem
post Aug 17 2018, 09:34 PM

On my way
592 posts

Guys, I'd like to update that my BigPay reload of 1k on 18 june using true card returned me rm30 cb on the 24 july. I spent the same amount 7 july so let's see how it goes this round.
enriquelee
post Aug 19 2018, 01:19 PM

Don't ask for more, ask for COKE
All Stars
10,507 posts

What/where is the best way/place to apply AMBANK WORLD MASTER CARD?
andrekua2
post Aug 19 2018, 04:42 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,489 posts

QUOTE(christcwl9 @ Aug 11 2018, 01:34 PM)
Bro sorry But I actually simplied it in the writing above. They call me back becuz I call Ambank again as the previous agent didn’t come back to me despite he promised. His name is Aideel. If you scroll back a few pages before this you would have read the issue I had.

I am writing this to share to all LYN forumers my bad experience in dealing with Ambank Customer service. If you guys think what I’ve been doing is too much and I should stop here. Well ok I will not post anything regarding this anymore!

P/s the limit to frustration is frustration-less and ignore lol 😆 I think I will cancel the card soon
Sometimes it's like that. I received countless emails and calls from maxis to upgrade my home fibre but each time also they will sms/email back that they messed up few days later.

enriquelee
post Aug 26 2018, 09:34 PM

Don't ask for more, ask for COKE
All Stars
10,507 posts

Now we need signature priority banking world master card to enjoy unlimited free airport lounge access? Which is by invitation only
SUSsaboteurs
post Aug 26 2018, 10:07 PM

Getting Started
277 posts

QUOTE(enriquelee @ Aug 26 2018, 09:34 PM)
Now we need signature priority banking world master card to enjoy unlimited free airport lounge access? Which is by invitation only
Yeah, it's by invitiation only which .. I have this and in the same time I have Amworldmaster , AMislamic infinite and AMVisa signature in my drawers.. i guess i need to cancel some but in the same time, my mind telling me.. "its ok.. just keep it"..
charlesj
post Aug 26 2018, 10:12 PM

Regular
1,704 posts

QUOTE(enriquelee @ Aug 26 2018, 09:34 PM)
once you have fund inside (for priority banking), i guess you can contact CS to "invite" you for the card.
nevertheless, for priority banking, isn't that other bank offering better card, such as those with loungekey?
!@#$%^
post Aug 27 2018, 09:35 AM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

decided to cancel my ambank true card in preparation of sst. one of the banks that over promotes their products via calls. hope no more after this.
SUSsaboteurs
post Aug 27 2018, 09:42 AM

Getting Started
277 posts

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Aug 27 2018, 09:35 AM)
decided to cancel my ambank true card in preparation of sst. one of the banks that over promotes their products via calls. hope no more after this.
AMBank is a good bank actually

but their low tier card seriously suck. u should have not applied in the first place

go for premium cards and u will have no complaint
!@#$%^
post Aug 27 2018, 09:51 AM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

QUOTE(saboteurs @ Aug 27 2018, 09:42 AM)

but their low tier card seriously suck. u should have not applied in the first place

go  for premium cards and u will have no complaint
unfortunately, only this low tier card has cashback for online purchases, which i’m looking for.
coolguy99
post Aug 27 2018, 10:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,817 posts

QUOTE(saboteurs @ Aug 27 2018, 09:42 AM)

go  for premium cards and u will have no complaint
Which premium card is good? I have the WMC and it has been sitting in my drawer for quite some time now
SUSsaboteurs
post Aug 27 2018, 11:09 AM

Getting Started
277 posts

QUOTE(coolguy99 @ Aug 27 2018, 10:31 AM)
Which premium card is good? I have the WMC and it has been sitting in my drawer for quite some time now
by invitiation premium cards only

208 Pages « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0189sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:02 AM