323 Pages « < 76 77 78 79 80 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Samsung Samsung Note 8 Discussion Thread v5

views

SUSwkshai
post Nov 18 2017, 05:00 AM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(vincetee06 @ Nov 18 2017, 12:40 AM)
When i go to shop to find TG, they recommend me this Whoosh liquid screen protector, is actually a coating.
Anyone here tried this? Seem not bad. The guy even show me his phone which is applied this coating, almost can't see the coating, and the phone can't find any single micro scratches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsUOe_Zrc4M
Did u try s-pen on the screen?
Smooth?
SUSwkshai
post Nov 18 2017, 05:02 AM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Nov 17 2017, 09:16 PM)
Won't recommend you guys using One X screen protector... really poor quality as far as I can tell.. After a week dust seems to be collecting easily on the screen.. felt like cheap also.. wasted rm80..

Tomorrow will go and apply HAO 5D TP.
Maybe u can try to ask them got some discount or not?
So far using good case with pet sp only.
Cheers.
danieltan
post Nov 18 2017, 07:31 AM

Abuthen
750 posts

QUOTE(wkshai @ Nov 18 2017, 05:00 AM)
Smooth?
I applied whitestone. So far the best experience. U not need worry for spen writting or drawing

This post has been edited by danieltan: Nov 18 2017, 07:32 AM
vincetee06
post Nov 18 2017, 08:45 AM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(wkshai @ Nov 18 2017, 05:00 AM)
Smooth?
I haven't apply, but considering, i can say u will just feel the original screen, the coating is very thin, can't see at all with bare eyes, but definitely the protection is there, the promoter applied it on his own phone and let me try scratch with car key, really "wow"! not a single scratch can be found, very less review online since is new product, i think just release recently.
Can be found at lazada and 11street, which is same price with the shop, can use voucher discount furthermore.
Guess i gonna grab 1 during 12.12 coupon.
http://www.lazada.com.my/whoosh-diamond-de...df70DFPYSr&ff=1

http://www.11street.my/productdetail/whoos...ection-49940942
Xaser_3
post Nov 18 2017, 08:50 AM

Because I Fly, I envy no man on earth...
All Stars
10,456 posts

QUOTE(vincetee06 @ Nov 18 2017, 08:45 AM)
I haven't apply, but considering, i can say u will just feel the original screen, the coating is very thin, can't see at all with bare eyes, but definitely the protection is there, the promoter applied it on his own phone and let me try scratch with car key, really "wow"! not a single scratch can be found, very less review online since is new product, i think just release recently.
Can be found at lazada and 11street, which is same price with the shop, can use voucher discount furthermore.

Good morning. A very interesting product that is used on vechicles now has made its way to gadgets and mobile device. If you are planning to try it out, please do and give us some feedback. Appreciate it very much. Thank you.
Jeffreynsx
post Nov 18 2017, 08:57 AM

Enthusiast
727 posts

The advantage of this product compared to other is less adhesive, no rainbow effect and best of all can apply on the back camera and the finger print scanner. Complete protection.

If this product can apply on the side of the phone, it will be absolute beast.

Should recommended to Samsung Store and those who's selling smartphone in the market. It can be a great business opportunity here.

This post has been edited by Jeffreynsx: Nov 18 2017, 09:02 AM
vincetee06
post Nov 18 2017, 09:03 AM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(Jeffreynsx @ Nov 18 2017, 08:57 AM)
The advantage of this product compared to other is less adhesive, no rainbow effect and best of all can apply on the back camera and the finger print scanner. Complete protection.

Should recommended to Samsung Store and those who's selling smartphone in the market.
The biggest advantages is u won't be touching on a film or TG, u can directly enjoy the original screen with strong protection.
Oh ya, since is coating, means will be wear off according to usage, the promoter guarantee at least last for 1 year, after that need to re-apply.

vincetee06
post Nov 18 2017, 09:07 AM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(Xaser_3 @ Nov 18 2017, 08:50 AM)
Good morning. A very interesting product that is used on vechicles now has made its way to gadgets and mobile device. If you are planning to try it out, please do and give us some feedback. Appreciate it very much. Thank you.
Yup, will do a review, maybe video down how i apply it also.
But i saw the instruction is super easy to apply, can say 100% won't mess up.
zerohunter
post Nov 18 2017, 09:10 AM

M
6,990 posts

can it reduce the risk of breaking the screen if drop the phone? please note that the dual edge screen is very fragile
c30238
post Nov 18 2017, 09:16 AM

40 posts

QUOTE(vincetee06 @ Nov 18 2017, 09:07 AM)
Yup, will do a review, maybe video down how i apply it also.
But i saw the instruction is super easy to apply, can say 100% won't mess up.
which shop selling this?
vincetee06
post Nov 18 2017, 09:22 AM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(zerohunter @ Nov 18 2017, 09:10 AM)
can it reduce the risk of breaking the screen if drop the phone? please note that the dual edge screen is very fragile
Well, the Whoosh did post a video in youtube with drop test, of course the result is perfect. But i think this coating may not survive the phone drop from table height (without case), with case i think OK.
Since this coating strengthen the surface glass, hence the shock absorption is there definitely.

IMHO, if compare to Whitestone TG, for protection wise, Whitestone is sure win.
But in visual and screen usage experience, Whoosh is better.
And of course, this Whoosh is far more better than 20 dollar soft film SC which will cause dust, finger print, orange peel, wrinkle and doesn't provide drop protection at all.

vincetee06
post Nov 18 2017, 09:23 AM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(c30238 @ Nov 18 2017, 09:16 AM)
which shop selling this?
In my place, Johor.
meiyi
post Nov 18 2017, 09:43 AM

Regular
1,403 posts

QUOTE(Max2006 @ Nov 17 2017, 11:37 PM)
Based on your consumptions, it's not good. The Android system consume too much of battery life. It should not be at the top of the list. Perhaps you were tinkering with the phone settings the whole day? If that's the case, then it makes sense.
Didn't play with the settings. hmm.gif I wonder what process is hogging the battery.
ceras
post Nov 18 2017, 09:44 AM

On my way
606 posts

Interesting. May prevent scratches but doubtful on shock absorption ability. Its supposed to last one year, so at which point does the ptorection wear off and phone becomes vulnerable. Anyway, interested to see some real reviews on this product.
aaron80
post Nov 18 2017, 09:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,219 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Nov 18 2017, 01:05 AM)
What's wrong with the people here? confused.gif  Can't even suggest screen protector?

That's good to know, i hope it's good. 2 times already change screeen protector.. only 9 days using my Note 8 lol
because previously there are some people keep on pushing promote hao at here, the way they promote make people feel like they are the sales from hao

and also there are members who are sooooooo "strict" that can't see others provide info about cheap cheap offer at here, ask people to go away and report the thread (this is refer to many other cheap stuffs instead of hao)

that's why i am only sharing the info that i found online, the rest, i will talk a bit but not full details
aaron80
post Nov 18 2017, 09:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,219 posts

this type of Liquid Screen Protector is in the market for long time
can't say that it is not protect and not good
but until today, it is still not that famous, there are reasons why
you google and youtube then you will know the reasons
vincetee06
post Nov 18 2017, 11:49 AM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(aaron80 @ Nov 18 2017, 09:54 AM)
this type of Liquid Screen Protector is in the market for long time
can't say that it is not protect and not good
but until today, it is still not that famous, there are reasons why
you google and youtube then you will know the reasons
Bro, i did tried research last 9, really can't find much info and review.
If u know the reason can explain here for our benefit before we drop our bullet?
TIA thumbup.gif

I only found this Whoosh brand just recently released this liquid SP, and they emphasize is proven by SGS wor,
they use money buy the test result? hmm.gif
brandonkl
post Nov 18 2017, 11:53 AM

-
579 posts

Last Whatsapp beta update has crashed the app. Whatsapp cannot open in last 2 hours.
Rei7
post Nov 18 2017, 12:35 PM

Game, anime and headphones ❤️
1,665 posts

Considering most can pay around 4k for a phone, I expect most to at least use a TP or SP. Guess some just prefer a cheap rm10 sp xD
Jay Chua CC
post Nov 18 2017, 12:47 PM

~Dont settle for good. Demand great~
5,907 posts

QUOTE(teamjoker @ Nov 18 2017, 12:18 PM)
even Hao boss or staff offer special discount to users also kena kutuk. So he decided to pull back the special discount.
Cnt brain the people who kutuk. Luckily i get before it is pulled off. If the discount is still there, it is definitely cheaper than whitestone by far for the case friendly ones. Blame on those like to kutuk when you recommend a good product.

323 Pages « < 76 77 78 79 80 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0262sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:22 PM