Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Birch @ Jalan Ipoh, Another project by SCP

views

WahBiang
post Oct 27 2017, 08:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(Momomimi @ Oct 27 2017, 12:39 PM)
Called SCP office asking about Seasons Garden VP and meantime found out they have new project launching soon in Jln Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur

[attachmentid=9277903]
SG VP-ed?
WahBiang
post Feb 17 2018, 07:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(myhouse @ Feb 16 2018, 07:19 PM)
Is Sentul multiracial area?
Definition of multiracial? Are those indonesian, vietnam, phillipines, african etc counted?
WahBiang
post Feb 17 2018, 12:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(myhouse @ Feb 17 2018, 11:45 AM)
I m malaysian, want to live with malaysian..tq
Still multiracial maaa..
WahBiang
post Jun 7 2019, 12:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

S"X"P after sales service quite terible, tends to wash hands b4 DLP even yet to end... Slow actions to recrify defects, and create a lot of temporary solutions for certain defects which owners likely to to fork out a lot of $$ on it after DLP ended.. So buy with cautions
WahBiang
post Jun 8 2019, 03:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(trust4you @ Jun 7 2019, 08:56 AM)
Which prop was that? Seasoning garden? Or kltc
both maybe?
WahBiang
post Jun 10 2019, 08:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(adhoc @ Jun 10 2019, 06:27 PM)
wah banyak laku. actually quite interested in this project so went there to look at surroundings but after viewimg, i have some mixed feelings.  Many cars parking illegally beside the road and i went in Putra majestic and found that 98% of the tenant here are indian (not sure local or india), pakistanis and some middle easterns chinese and malay maybe like 1% only. the security here is terrible, just straight walk up and can go any floor you like. birch is just opposite putra majestik i afraid the tenant market will also be the same. Anyone here familiar with jalan ipoh kind enough to give some review on this area?  blush.gif

800-900m apart from this project have a condo Saffron difference is very big, the tenant there mostly drive big cars and surroundings very clean and nobody cincai parking beside road.
Yeah, Saffron is way better and cheaper... Location oso quite good..
WahBiang
post Jun 28 2019, 08:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

As a buyer of SCP project, I don't recommend their project after getting to experience their lousy service.. Defect are fixed using temporary solution such as that it last till DLP ended, and where major repair cost pass back to owners after that... Then they admit design failure but disagree to fix it... Haizz... Btw, dunnoe how, all owners data being leak out to tele marketers.. U ll get endless calls or msg from agent after VP to get u sell/rent the project, but at below market price... Think twice b4 purchase, some comments here may come from keyboard warriors only..
WahBiang
post Jun 28 2019, 10:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jun 28 2019, 09:32 PM)
Seasons Garden
u can see those steel bar near air cond ledge flying around... if fell and hit some1, the developer will assume the liability? or push away?
WahBiang
post Jul 3 2019, 12:00 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(trust4you @ Jul 2 2019, 11:51 PM)
MASTER ROOM 1.2K?  console.gif  console.gif  console.gif
If RM800 maybe will work, another room 600?
WahBiang
post Jul 3 2019, 12:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(trust4you @ Jul 3 2019, 12:02 AM)
Another 600 can consider do cinema in toilet lols
Maybr they partition the hall and make it extra room..
WahBiang
post Jul 3 2019, 08:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(SoMeOnE121 @ Jul 3 2019, 03:46 PM)
On another Note, what you guys think about SCP's project quality to price ratio overall? I personally feel they can do better. walls are quite thin, facilities and finishing also abit of a letdown tbh but this is IMO la..

..just came back after staying at Ashton tower in KK through Agoda Homes which I correctly guessed was their project before checking LOL......have visited friends in KLTS and Seasons Garden and for me... everything feels a little cheap for the price they are asking for their projects..even my friends who bought the projects feel the same way...
Agreed with u, their quality soso but charging premium price than surrounding.. Look at SG leasehold, but pricier than Sunway Avila.. Quality also not on par with price, here spoilt there spoiled items, plus some design failures too

QUOTE(coolguy99 @ Jul 3 2019, 07:52 PM)
I thought Seasons Garden is pretty well built? I might be wrong though.

On the other hand I've heard a lot of bad stuff about KLTS, but mainly on the tenant not the quality of the final product.
Same same, both dev n tenants.. ..

WahBiang
post Jul 15 2019, 11:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(Mijac @ Jul 11 2019, 07:30 PM)
THanks for the comparison info.
Much clearer picture of the differences between the 2 projects.
Some new posts in their past projects, better check out their reviewa.. For Kl trad squa, season ga.
WahBiang
post Jul 18 2019, 09:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(trust4you @ Jul 18 2019, 08:39 PM)
Court 28 is a totally different tier to be comparrd with these two
court 28 a class above?
WahBiang
post Jul 18 2019, 09:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jul 18 2019, 09:53 PM)
this project ada 6ft corridor width.... 10ft ceiling height... and currently only block B launched.... the 668sqft layout only available in block B for now... from masterplan Block A doesnt seem have it.....
6ft so cramped, really high dense...
WahBiang
post Jul 19 2019, 08:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jul 19 2019, 08:51 AM)
har.... whats the relation of cramp and high dense... i think your SG and KLTS for now should be the last of high dense projects of SCP... and going by units per block for their projects in the pipeline also unlikely to have higher density than those 2 old projects for now
Their old projects also high dense, but with 8ft wide corridor.. So when walk thru the corridor, u feel less cramped n less easy to be hit by door... Some projects still using 10ft btw... This bird, how many units in how many acres land yaa??
WahBiang
post Jul 19 2019, 09:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jul 19 2019, 09:17 AM)
atas gt mentioned ma... 681 units on 1.8 acre land... give or take lo.... u have near to MRT, freehold, lower density as a whole... like SG, leasehold, higher dense and no mrt connection... sure have to compensate with specs le... this is how all msian developer play with the numbers game anyway....
I see, so this one much higher dense then.. If want to buy this project, better visit the the thread on KLTS and SG.. Some honest review by their owners/tenants... Hopefully is new yet better main con now...
WahBiang
post Jul 19 2019, 10:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jul 19 2019, 10:22 AM)
for me i dont look at density/acre... total units will be more important to me to gauge supply demand rather than density per acre... i dont care you got how big land... you got 2000 units on a 6 acre land means high competition already... i saw the sign board of this project... not by kenwingston... forgotten to take photo.... but in the end developer must be responsible for the quality... i visited SG and KLTS also... some of the units of SG memang alot defect as i seen the developer's completed units... KLTS my fren have one... overall i feel the quality acceptable for the pricing... but density... as long as more than 1000+ sharing one platform... maintenance gonna be super tough....
for me... the total units over 2 blocks just nice... i never bother about density per acre as mentioned above... haha... and come back to it... its about pricing... the good thing is this pricing comes with completion of the mrt line 2 compared to the rest in the area... and line 2 have direct access to KLCC east station.... and to be fair... got which KL project that launched these nearest 2 years... 2 rooms come with 2 car parks one? haha.. the only project i saw currently 2 rooms with 2 cp is traders garden by SCP but its at balakong...
If the bird alone ady so high dense, their neighbour projectswill contribute even more for the area... I just some review in kLTS tread which contradict on ur mentioned quality... SG also same same... I will say no no to this developer for myself at least, perhaps u can buy their unit n see if it is good...
WahBiang
post Jul 19 2019, 12:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jul 19 2019, 11:03 AM)
how many neighbor with similar size around this area... court 28 very low density... so not much competition... plus rica... total units offered in this area still lesser than KLTS alone... haha... and im emphasizing on small sizes units only... 3 rooms are for own staying... thats my investment baseline...

KLTS review is bad due to the issues i mentioned above... density.... but that kind of density bring prosperity to the shops downstairs... for me... if the development dont have mall or alot shoplots below... high density is not required... because high density will resulted in bad maintenance... during VP time... KLTS everything looks very good... and its all started after tenants and owners moved in... everything bcum shit from there due to wear and tear and msian mentality...

had one of their older project... so far so good... i wont buy their project if its high density (total units more than 1500)... as I know high density are always the main cause in bad maintenance and social problems etc... the benchmark u set is SG and KLTS which are both very high dense to me... and the subsequent social and maintenance problems come out of it is also due to the density itself...
Agreed that some are due to wear n tear, but some are the quality itself n poor design i guess... Own stay definitely no, investment maybe can consider, but they will in my blacklist ady...

This post has been edited by WahBiang: Jul 19 2019, 12:18 PM
WahBiang
post Jul 19 2019, 12:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jul 19 2019, 11:19 AM)
zero down project is good if u know how to utilize it... but yea... usually alot lelong will come out from those project... because the buyers not ready for such commitment as they paid almost nothing to own a unit... other owners cant flip well as the valuation will be partially affected initially by the lelong units...
Zero down or low down also worse for ownstay.. Bcos ur neighbour might have $$$ to pay maintenance.. Lelong or auction as usual, and the quality of the tenants also can guess ady
WahBiang
post Jul 19 2019, 02:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(adhoc @ Jul 19 2019, 01:22 PM)
If don’t feel like staying yourself what makes you think other ppl will stay...hmm. If you have this feeling investment definitely no no...
Investment care more on location which some tenants dun mind on quality cos they will move out one day.. But owners need worry price and quality as they stay for longer term... To me, both no no

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0540sec    0.60    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:32 AM