Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Dataprep/Solsis, Anyone work there? know about the place?

views

thyceult
post Aug 31 2009, 11:00 AM

Casual
393 posts

QUOTE(lamode @ Aug 30 2009, 11:16 PM)
just wonder if actually anyone currently working there can advice on how the company culture looks like.

I signed the offer letter for customer engineer for CIMB project and will start to work there on 1st Sep smile.gif
Dear lamode,

CIMB you said? Good luck on that. See you back in the forums after 3 months!
thyceult
post Sep 25 2009, 10:50 AM

Casual
393 posts

QUOTE(Lester1987 @ Sep 24 2009, 08:23 PM)
what does u mean by this? i am on the same position as well just went through the interview.
Let's just say that it is a problematic account to the core. Teams have led this project before you and have since left, and I believe with or without you, your team won't be the last either. They have been trying to solve some ermmm... integrity problems since 2007. Referring to both parties by the way. I'll have to side with the client though, regardless of how difficult CIMB can be. I mean, customers pay to get service, am I right?

This post has been edited by thyceult: Sep 25 2009, 10:51 AM
thyceult
post Sep 25 2009, 06:57 PM

Casual
393 posts

QUOTE(ziranath @ Sep 25 2009, 05:42 PM)
really think that the turnover really hight..
last may they offered me helpdesk analyst..after reject it..maybe they got somebody else..but now the post appeared again on jobstreet..
Yep ziranath, ahem ahem is currently in big trouble. No doubt they have secured a major contract recently, but frankly, that only serves to slow down their demise. Even with the major contract on hand, it's still a zero sum game. When the orders come in, you will still have to produce the headcount to manage the manpower requirements. How will the company be able to handle 10 service calls with only 4 technicians?

Imagine that.

Lucky for you tongue.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.54    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:59 PM