Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Dataprep/Solsis, Anyone work there? know about the place?

views

alialala
post Dec 9 2010, 12:30 PM

8 posts

Well, Dataprep actually not a bad company la. maybe there's a bad and good.

For workload, it normal if you donno how to manage your time and work. because in dataprep you have to meet tight deadline.

For environment, oh. i love it. they have sport club. company trip. sport club like usual. got badminton everyweek. snooker every 2 weeks. got movie day everymonth.

I resign from this company before. coz i got offer for government. it turned up few problem that i have to resign from government. and i worked for american big company. i missed dataprep. so, i resigned from american company. and work again with dataprep. really enjoy lor. haha.
alialala
post Jan 26 2011, 09:49 PM

8 posts

i work as an executive of one of the department. maybe it is sucks to be the field engineer. admit that u can get a call at shah alam in morning and another call at wangsa maju in the afternoon. its what they call field whereby you may need to cover ur area. for me, anywhere is the same. just depends on urself. how you want to build ur skills inside smile.gif
alialala
post Aug 23 2011, 08:26 PM

8 posts

agreed -> "Its only losers and non-performers that complain. "

so far, i love this company, eventhough work like hell. i once stay in office more like 28 hours for some projects.

but, somehow you have to believe if you stay patient and do your work honestly, good will return.

for young people like me, to gain experience, this is the place where you have to do multitasking.

whoever got interview from this company, just give it a try. if you accept, try for a week or for as long as you can stand. if you dont like, cabut la.

and its true, sometime, my OT claims, higher than my salary. while other company sometimes cut the OT hour. smile smile.
alialala
post Oct 13 2013, 03:35 PM

8 posts

hushymushy was right. this company is in a bad shape now. and i worked for 4 years n 6 month. i also cabut my last day was 3-4 days ago and i'm still at my desk now for what ?!!!! haihh... hahahahaha.

since they have so many new staff and management, their new problem is my old problem. repeat the same thing over and over again. the people is haiyaaa. so hard to handle. but the company is a wonderful place to learn something new and experience.

as my dad oso told me once in 2011, u work at a losing company. find other job la... so here it is...

i'm looking for another job. lalalala.

goodbye dataprep !

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0164sec    0.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th June 2021 - 01:54 AM