Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lazada Discussion V23 | #ScamMYUniverse #LazadaOR, lalalaxx.com | pricecampers.com

views

Maxieos
post Nov 3 2017, 12:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(Enigmatic @ Nov 2 2017, 10:52 PM)
biggrin.gif
===

I actually really like what the guy did using a mixture of JS + Sessionbox + Tampermonkey. Creative use of existing tools, relatively easy for a newbie to start, and if done correctly it is indifferentiable from a standard HTTP request. Also I don't think I have that many vouchers at all - Pretty sure someone else gotten the majority of them. We will see on that day.

I hope Lazada will allow these vouchers; It isn't the first time they pull off this despicable act, by pulling off the game silently. They have done this before, then hides behind "reserve all rights bla bla bla".
Actually if they had done Spinning last time , they would actually know the outcome of it using the same method.I never though they'll remove it.Maybe they posted ealier and possible on putting it back at the last 3 days before 11 something where like last time the spinning on 7th last for 3 days.

I think no one have more voucher than you smile.gif , if other people got more , sure they have special way to get them . hopefully not reserve back by own lazada staff.
Like I remember last time xiaomi selling phone OOS at at the 1 minute of sales , all are reserve by own people family member.

btw , long time no read this thread , been busy , I read back , last version , 30 page on petrol card 100 page on lazada system error problem delivery and sale gone missing.
Now this 40 page on code but now all cancel.

This time 11.11 really not as good as last year.Hopefully will get a suprise on 11.11.So the sales is 1 day or 3 days like last year 3 days mega sales ?
Maxieos
post Nov 3 2017, 05:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(ckweng @ Nov 3 2017, 08:59 AM)
/k army has broken the wheel  brows.gif
I think it is more of too early release the spin.I should be 3 days before the Sales.

QUOTE(MGM @ Nov 3 2017, 11:51 AM)
I asked their  FB Messenger n the reply is it will be up again at later time
Good to know , smile.gif
QUOTE(LostAndFound @ Nov 3 2017, 04:29 PM)
I'm still getting vouchers once in a while wor....
Not sure , but if they up again they will have different code last few days 11OR to something 11LR when up ?
Hope not , if not all code you got will be no use.

QUOTE(LostAndFound @ Nov 3 2017, 05:18 AM)
Everyone so sure the wheel is dead? Once in a while still got voucher popping up, more likely it's just been DOS-ed (likely by LYNers).
QUOTE(LostAndFound @ Nov 3 2017, 04:29 PM)
I'm still getting vouchers once in a while wor....
I don't think will be same code or can be use.You mean you can get the voucher easily or 29 ? If easy to get means no use also.They can change to code anytime.

QUOTE(voncrane @ Nov 3 2017, 08:59 AM)
Depends on the code & usage conditions. Most vouchers can only be used once per account. Meaning, if you want to benefit the most...must add all items into cart to gain the maximum discount amount possible, then pay. Once used, gone..
That was the initial plan..
Why must they priority the apps than desktop user ?
Desktop user also should be the same as apps. I don't see any different using apps benefits them more than desktop.I believe Desktop has more user world wide than using a phone.
Slow Speed , possible of connection drop on 3G coverage area , cannot live chat , need extra $ to maintain apps and etc.

Maxieos
post Nov 3 2017, 07:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Nov 3 2017, 06:55 PM)
1. There's a thing called WiFi and 5Ghz band.. Can clock high speeds even on 2.4Ghz band.. No issues.
2. It's a global thing. Yes, there is a ton of desktops connected to the internet worldwide, however majority of online shoppers own a smartphone or tablet and prefer apps. Numerous market surveys has been done and everything that can, is going online and mobile, as more and more people have access to smartphones. With the average target market, the mobile device is usually close by vs a laptop and even worse, a desktop. Look around you, how many elderly folks can comfortably use a computer? Yet, they own a smartphone for social media purposes and are quite comfortable using it. Online shopping businesses are simply following the trend.
3. Easier to track, collect and retain customer data using mobile devices that go everywhere with you than a desktop.

Welcome to capitalism.. smile.gif
But it doesn't not justify giving better voucher on apps than desktop.As I can see non of the voucher had better discount than apps and even worst as you mention , no desktop voucher except the ezshop rm5.
While apps with fully of voucher and even fireworks.

I pointed out earlier , it looks like company wanted more user to use phone to buy rather than desktop.They encourage user to buy on the phone which I think is much more risky , apps crash , possible low signal 3G.If you mention about wifi , no different using desktop at home.

On both side, company is more sliding to apps offer than desktop.They want buyer to use smart phone.But weird part is seller need to have a Desktop +monitor+print invoice+update product details and etc.Seller/merchant can't use a phone to change and add product update print and etc.

Maybe the trend , better voucher for mobile -> more buyer buy mobile phone to benefits the voucher -> all mobilephone buy from laz and continue the loop.
Something like samsung S8 free rm200 voucher but as for desktop user really no benefits at all.

Another risky is at mobile android is that you use your CC where possible of info leaks.Most apps with permission to read our contact list and etc.Even those swipekey , they'll gather user type set behaviour = gather password I assume and send out statistic.Though all is not related with laz apps , just talk a bout security.

Soon maybe , Now = PC vs Console , future PC vs Smartphone. unsure.gif
Maxieos
post Nov 4 2017, 11:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Nov 3 2017, 07:33 PM)
The future is already here.. Mobile devices already outsell PCs.. Also yeah, we are the product.. So must always practice good opsec.  biggrin.gif
Guess no luck for Desktop user.Have to practice the trend. smile.gif
QUOTE(sakuraboo @ Nov 3 2017, 07:39 PM)
Because everybody brings the phone out with them

You see something similar you like on the street, take out your phone, find that item, make the purchase

You go to the store, you see the prices on the app and the store, you make that purchase on the app

For the seller, phone app wins hands down over the desktop

You just need to incentivize for them to get the app for it to happen
Yep , but what I trying to point out is , voucher benefits on apps more than desktop or even non for desktop user using browser.
Should be both equal not like one with rm111 discount another with rm5 sad.gif

QUOTE(annoymous1234 @ Nov 3 2017, 07:43 PM)
Are u a senior citizen. U sound very paranoid.
Nope , just not liking apps who purposely retrieve our info like check your email,fbook,twitter,linkedin, contact list.If desktop , I don't see any software who possible access your other files and you can have firewall to block it.
I can for sure 7 of out 10 didn't read the permission on apps and didn't install antivirus on phone.
QUOTE(devilmaycry9 @ Nov 3 2017, 08:54 PM)
Actually he got a point. I take it as online shopping platform nowadays such as lazada want to encourage people to buy on apps. Once we learn to buy things on apps, everything we need at our fingertips. Shopping online even when you're not at home.
Yep , if on handphone , you swipe non stop buying and can't control.I see nowadays more problem , people looking at the phone more than talk.
Addictive to touch .Just swipe touch = wait for item arrived.
Maxieos
post Nov 4 2017, 11:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(alexander3133 @ Nov 4 2017, 06:47 AM)
Now like totally can't go through, previously success rate is like less than 10% or 5%.
When mean you can't access the code at all today ?
so right now all the spin replace to UNVR* (11% MAX RM80) ?

Maxieos
post Nov 5 2017, 07:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

Anyone tried whether lazada card reload works ?
Maxieos
post Nov 5 2017, 08:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(annoymous1234 @ Nov 4 2017, 09:05 AM)
go buy the lazada gift card. already the best code
How is the gift card works ? If buy item price above RM 110 but using RM 100 gift card , what about the balance ?
Maxieos
post Nov 6 2017, 01:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(annoymous1234 @ Nov 5 2017, 09:14 PM)
Balance u pay urself lo
when if it's below the gift card price ? sorry new to this gift card.
Maxieos
post Nov 6 2017, 11:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(Ameerzs @ Nov 6 2017, 06:59 AM)
Updated

UNVRSE***** (11% MAX RM80)
For apps only ? or both desktop ?
QUOTE(rayken @ Nov 6 2017, 10:00 PM)
1 code 15%
Does it really useable ? how long you turn on the browser ?

This post has been edited by Maxieos: Nov 6 2017, 11:18 PM
Maxieos
post Nov 7 2017, 09:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(OPT @ Nov 7 2017, 09:31 PM)
So...looks like spin wheel abruptly taken off

Mesti ada boss yang prevented this

Machiam marketing phail...hopefully no one got sacked because of this atrosity

Deswai...this year 11.11 machiam very muted
No more coming back ? the token also gone ?
Maxieos
post Nov 7 2017, 09:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(OPT @ Nov 7 2017, 09:38 PM)
It’s less than 3 days till 11.11, even seen a full blown countrywide awareness advertising for a big event that will happen in less than 3 days?

Also, read previous few comments..
Looks like this time lazada not going to fully for 11.11 . Give up on sales ?
Maxieos
post Nov 8 2017, 08:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

Gift card -problem

-Can only use at 11
-Item need to buy get OOS
-Item price increase >10%
-Stuck at payment , revalid back 24 hours
-System error item order gone

But if the problem such as

-Item bought but seller cancel , does lazada revalid the gift price you bought or real price or give back the cash $ ?

Maxieos
post Nov 8 2017, 09:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(fkinmeng @ Nov 8 2017, 08:48 PM)
doubt seller will make their items OOS, most probably just jack up price kao kao, sell first regret later.
Example like petrol card , OOS within a min :shakedhead: , and some item only have 1 stock.
This time really very let down since laz establish.

Anyone manage to find out what does Laz SG or PH country offer better deal than MY ? Do they have the spinning too ?

Maxieos
post Nov 9 2017, 06:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(Legendary Big Boss @ Nov 9 2017, 03:01 PM)
It meant for bangsawan that lazy wanna spin the wheel.
No one answer me , I think the voucher spin was gone long ago.I dont think it'd be avaliable anymore , or many surprise at 11.11 spin ?
No fireworks , no spin , only 11% discount.What had happen ?
QUOTE(magnesium @ Nov 9 2017, 01:19 PM)
lazada selling credit vouchers

can check their apps

rm100 - rm15 sold out
Last time ezshop gives out 15% for rm100 purchase but non of user though a good deal , now this voucher is just as same as before even limited with all those T&C but sold out.
Economy not good , buyer wanted to get good voucher the best is this , seller wanted to earn more , price increase while laz wanted to earn more too so no free voucher for we all.
QUOTE(susu_capbadak @ Nov 9 2017, 05:52 PM)
Is it better to separate out your voucher rather than buying one 1K voucher?  hmm.gif  Also this voucher can be use for App only or both?
I also wanted to know , the gift voucher can be use for apps or both ?
Maxieos
post Nov 9 2017, 11:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(alexander3133 @ Nov 9 2017, 07:24 PM)
Finally hit the milestone.
I didn't see any 22% , fb not showing the price discount max.
QUOTE(fengvk @ Nov 9 2017, 04:55 PM)
reveal some partner offer early first.

https://www.lazada.com.my/online-revolution-partners/
Can't find out what item was inside.
Maxieos
post Nov 9 2017, 11:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(fengvk @ Nov 9 2017, 11:14 PM)
not sure is the flash sales products updated or not, if yes, then this is the lists of flash sale. Can see the design haven't fully complete on this page also.

https://www.lazada.com.my/online-revolution-flash-sale/
Still at raya page ? sweat.gif hopefully but in 24 hours , how many item they are selling ? should have 3 days straight .

This post has been edited by Maxieos: Nov 9 2017, 11:24 PM
Maxieos
post Nov 10 2017, 09:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(alexander3133 @ Nov 10 2017, 06:04 AM)
The big code over there, to be use on 11.11, max RM50

[attachmentid=9320291]
22% only , and no fireworks.This year sales is not great deal as last year.
QUOTE(syukaro @ Nov 10 2017, 01:42 PM)
this series of threads probably caught some higher up's attention during the 29kaw sale. i wouldnt be surprise if they tell their IT guy to keep track here.. after all lowyat forum is the biggest eng forum in malaysia.
Should make some hidden text only for user to view ?
QUOTE(jo3y30 @ Nov 10 2017, 03:19 PM)
Just Check my wishlist items.
some of the items jack up price like 20 to 30 % of the offered price when i check them into wishlist.
This is LAZADA 11.11 sales tactics.
Almost all item price increase, just wait until tomorrow , maybe can see even 50%. sweat.gif
Maxieos
post Nov 10 2017, 09:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(jo3y30 @ Nov 10 2017, 03:29 PM)
Then better buy at normal day instead of joining the so call 11.11 sales where eventually the chances of screwed up deliveries are high.
Even with the best voucher here, the price is still higher then the normal day offer.
Feel like being SCAMMED
Possible very high , because just last 2 week all the delivery got problem
QUOTE(BenYeeHua @ Nov 10 2017, 04:11 PM)
Err, just click one of them to check? blink.gif

https://www.lazada.com.my/seagate-surprise-box-81463702.html
https://www.lazada.com.my/sandisk-surprise-...-111304606.html

Like the seagate one, got 3 years local warranty, also sandisk, got 5 years, so can know which type of product is inside. thumbup.gif
seagete is HD and sandisk is OTG.What kind of otg cost RM 199 ? From official sandisk store or lazada fullfill ? later come out 3 piece of 32GB otg .
Very risky.
Same with seagate , not know what HD they give out.
QUOTE(BenYeeHua @ Nov 10 2017, 03:57 PM)
Here is the Surprises Box, still can't buy them, but can open it first. ;P
Got warranty, 1 box per person, some got own voucher, but unsure can refund or not, lol.

https://www.lazada.com.my/online-revolution-surprise-boxes/
QUOTE(AmeiN @ Nov 10 2017, 04:14 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Good but , no one know what is inside , only the user who bought them know.If it is just some 5% cheaper , using voucher is better.
The give only know when seller got the item deliver to house doorstep and open the package only know ? or can be identified at 11.11 ?
Maxieos
post Nov 10 2017, 09:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(Scarfe @ Nov 10 2017, 09:35 PM)
Petronas 12% is now not allowed to purchase Petronas gift card.

This lazada so strict these days.
Which 12% voucher you mean ?
fengvk what is the price on the date listed means ?
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Maxieos
post Nov 10 2017, 09:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,667 posts

QUOTE(predatorX @ Nov 10 2017, 04:39 PM)
Lazada has no control on the price, and they even cut down the commission or no commission impose to seller at all to let the seller offer a better deal.
It's seller that jack up the price, so it's actually the seller's tactics.
Im running the store for my company, so i know  tongue.gif
Seller tactics will only works for user who doesn't know the original price to compare.
Lazada own self fullfill by them also price increase.Does it mean lazada jack the price too ? like PS 4 ?
QUOTE(sonicmaster @ Nov 10 2017, 05:57 PM)
everyone blame LZD but actually are the sellers that jack up the pricing
I think both also increasing the price.
QUOTE(Ckc Chen @ Nov 10 2017, 08:11 PM)
The do not track method will not be effective. I can clear cache and data. Or browse with private mode. Price still jack up.

Basically the price increase, no matter what.
It is not only you , but a lot of user never set them and also i will not work.Price are done by both parties.
QUOTE(benji @ Nov 10 2017, 07:35 PM)
If got fb.. Post at lazada fb.. Make it viral.. Can meh?lol
Maybe you can post out price is at lease 10%-50% more expensive with the price after discount.
QUOTE(cadmus @ Nov 10 2017, 07:36 PM)
TpLink-Malaysia in Lazada jack up their C7 router price already.

A week ago, it was RM415 and now, RM479(description mentioned got rm50 discount by tplink). Still, after deducting discount, it's more expensive than before.

Sigh. Time find other vendors.
Same , I saw every store also increase the price.It was done by seller or lazada ?

3 Pages  1 2 3 >
Bump Topic Topic ClosedOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2657sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:11 AM