post Nov 2 2017, 01:11 PM

23 posts

LAI CONTACT NUM
techhunter
post Nov 2 2017, 11:16 PM

Getting Started
231 posts

QUOTE(chngchng @ Oct 24 2017, 04:25 PM)
I have been trying tinder apps for several months, and met up few guys. The guys are quite decent looking with proper education background and job. The meet up went quite well, but some matches I have never heard from them again since first date, some of them still in contact but just on and off basis. I found that even thought I have so many matches, and quite many of them show interest (asking phone number, meet up) but all are very short term basis, hardly last longer than one month. I just want to know how many of you actually met your partner via tinder? Need guys opinion, are you guys targeting many girls at one time and lose curiosity after first meet up?
There is no right or wrong. Mostly guys swapping alot, aim 100 and hope to hit 1....

I have tinder account too, but i only swap twice. If not interested, after first time, many ppl won't interested anymore.

when girl post the photo, high chances it is a photoshop-ed picture, some "wonderful angle" photo, when meet face to face, not same at all. people run off is common.

Open your self to new friend, meetup, you will have chance to know right one. Not asking you to quit tinder or whatever. Just join more people.

If you still don't have a good relationship. PM me, probably with your whatsapp or wechat. I am going to invite some guys and girls (single) for a little party. Maybe you can join.
kecik_mieow
post Nov 3 2017, 12:42 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Nov 2 2017, 11:24 AM)
Then wish us all the best smile.gif
All the best !

QUOTE(New Klang @ Nov 2 2017, 11:30 AM)
Started Tinder 2 days ago. Got a few matches. Haven't plan to reply.
And you are telling me this for? laugh.gif sweat.gif
SUSNew Klang
post Nov 3 2017, 02:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

QUOTE(kecik_mieow @ Nov 3 2017, 12:42 PM)
All the best !
And you are telling me this for? laugh.gif sweat.gif
I don't know.

I don't care.

Do you care?
kecik_mieow
post Nov 3 2017, 02:25 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(New Klang @ Nov 3 2017, 02:14 PM)
I don't know.

I don't care.

Do you care?
Hahaha. Lol.. nope i dont
arsenwagon
post Nov 5 2017, 01:51 PM

all ur bass are belong to usa
2,227 posts

QUOTE(D-Frog @ Oct 25 2017, 09:38 AM)
Most of her friends found their relationship on tinder too , I guess is just a thing between our private unis
so she probably piapped the 5 others she met before u..

anggaPra
post Nov 5 2017, 02:14 PM

[nothing to put here]
990 posts

I'm a guy. I am on tinder because I just wanna find friends. Really. I don't have that many female friends throughout my life so I really want to find new friends. Most of my uni buddies work so far away from me so I'm really bored, tinder helped me a lot because of this. I matched and chat with many girls there but I only have met 2 people from tinder irl. So now I'm friends with those 2 girls. But one of them is interested in me and she confessed to me, but I really just wanna make friends. So we just remain friends, although I know she's quite sad about it.

So to answer your question, it depends on the guys. If like me, I really wanna find friends, and don't wanna have any commitments. But I also know that many guys just wanna match with as many girls as possible on tinder, and whenever some new match who is better come up, he will abandon the former girls.
D-Frog
post Nov 5 2017, 05:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,983 posts

QUOTE(arsenwagon @ Nov 5 2017, 01:51 PM)
so she probably piapped the 5 others she met before u..
Not like ownself didn't piap also
KH2788
post Feb 9 2018, 03:21 PM

13 posts

Just discovered new app called TanTan. Anyone experienced it?
gonzalo20
post Feb 9 2018, 03:23 PM

Cuckoo Agent
927 posts

why now tinder must pay?
SUSJasond
post Feb 22 2018, 05:13 AM

15 posts

I don't use Tinder anymore, I have to say. I switched to some dating services like the one called Secret Benefits. It is a really nice sugar baby dating service which I like a lot and would recommend to everyone who is interested in such a relationship. Maybe you will like using it too, good luck wink.gif

This post has been edited by Jasond: Mar 23 2018, 09:05 PM
ZZR-Pilot
post Feb 22 2018, 07:33 AM

Regular
1,049 posts

QUOTE(kecik_mieow @ Nov 2 2017, 12:06 PM)
I dont use tinder. Several factors actually, girls usually get a lot of msges, perday maybe get mges from 5-10 new guys. And everyone somehow say the same thing.. and the thing about text is, lack of facial expression, speaking tone, demenour, vibes etc.. in the end i just stop replying. Lost interest..
True true, nothing beats face-to-face. I prefer old fashion dating I guess, face to face or phone calls at least. Haha. No longer using dating apps. Just gonna let things happen naturally.
Meeting girls face to face requires getting a fucking life and growing a pair of testicles.

Both are too challenging for a lot of guys, unfortunately.

chockie
post Feb 22 2018, 11:54 AM

Getting Started
86 posts

-

This post has been edited by chockie: Oct 21 2019, 03:28 PM
wargreymon12
post Feb 23 2018, 03:33 AM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(gonzalo20 @ Feb 9 2018, 03:23 PM)
why now tinder must pay?
Really??
graphidz
post Feb 23 2018, 03:43 AM

F.A.T.E
1,408 posts

Using tinder for a while now. For me, rarely get matches. Either the ones I'm swiping are not the same as the girls that swipe me or simply because face problem biggrin.gif

Even if I do get matches, the chats don't last long. Although my objective is just trying to improve my communication with girls, so my chats are pretty boring, hence getting ghosted lol. But I'll continue using it until I actually get some real friends or actually find the one there.
regan96
post Feb 23 2018, 03:52 AM

On my way
581 posts

QUOTE(graphidz @ Feb 23 2018, 04:43 AM)
Using tinder for a while now. For me, rarely get matches. Either the ones I'm swiping are not the same as the girls that swipe me or simply because face problem biggrin.gif

Even if I do get matches, the chats don't last long. Although my objective is just trying to improve my communication with girls, so my chats are pretty boring, hence getting ghosted lol. But I'll continue using it until I actually get some real friends or actually find the one there.
same here lol. Never been out on a date but there are a few girls who swipe me right then I swipe them right and we match
graphidz
post Feb 23 2018, 03:58 AM

F.A.T.E
1,408 posts

QUOTE(regan96 @ Feb 23 2018, 03:52 AM)
same here lol. Never been out on a date but there are a few girls who swipe me right then I swipe them right and we match
To increase my matches, I actually try some other dating apps. I like the simplicity of Tinder but other apps like Coffee meet Bagels and OKC is actually more complete if you want something more serious
kthx90
post Feb 26 2018, 04:54 PM

0 posts

I met my current bf from tinder. We started out in a LDR and we're together for almost a year now. I was on tinder for a few months after my break up and went on several dates - all decent guys but, I couldn't click with them. My current bf only asked me out after we chatted and got to know each other better.

It doesn't matter which platform you meet the person - tinder or real life (colleagues/friends) - what's most important is

1) Know what you look for in a partner - long term or hook up? Communicate it to the person. If they're not looking for the same thing, then politely decline.
2) Be very, very, very patient. Over the years, I've got more than 600+ matches, went on 10+ dates - but only met one guy that I'm truly comfortable with.
3) Enjoy the process smile.gif it comes when you least expect it.

This post has been edited by kthx90: Feb 26 2018, 04:54 PM
1qaz1qaz
post Mar 1 2018, 02:52 PM

What Are You Looking At???!
1,890 posts

QUOTE(kthx90 @ Feb 26 2018, 04:54 PM)
I met my current bf from tinder. We started out in a LDR and we're together for almost a year now. I was on tinder for a few months after my break up and went on several dates - all decent guys but, I couldn't click with them. My current bf only asked me out after we chatted and got to know each other better. 

It doesn't matter which platform you meet the person - tinder or real life (colleagues/friends) - what's most important is

1) Know what you look for in a partner - long term or hook up? Communicate it to the person. If they're not looking for the same thing, then politely decline. 
2) Be very, very, very patient. Over the years, I've got more than 600+ matches, went on 10+ dates - but only met one guy that I'm truly comfortable with.
3) Enjoy the process smile.gif it comes when you least expect it.
haha thats the female version

below is the guy version
1) 9 out of 10 girls on tinder will think guys only want to hockup
2) Guys will only get 1 match after 1000 swipe and only 1 might go out on a date with you if u got over 100+ matches
3) just swipe till you get your matches

side note; most girls on tinder just want to get more followers on insta hahah

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0460sec    0.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:28 AM