Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Boyfriend hardcore gamer: GF feel neglected

views

nebula87
post Dec 19 2017, 05:26 PM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

QUOTE(luckyboyzz86 @ Dec 19 2017, 05:16 PM)
I think cannot la. if she ugly. that use natural make up also will ugly one la. the face remain same ma. maybe white abit. lol
then cannot ady... your case different ady.

but dont say your gf ugly plz... sad.gif
luckyboyzz86
post Dec 19 2017, 05:32 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(nebula87 @ Dec 19 2017, 05:26 PM)
then cannot ady... your case different ady.

but dont say your gf ugly plz...  sad.gif
nah my gf is pretty without make up. but after make up like monkey. I always say that. so she seldom put make up when she meet up with me. hahahaha

endymeon
post Dec 19 2017, 05:40 PM

Getting Started
193 posts

This is at the other end of the spectrum against the "clingy GF" thread..

I personally think it is fine to set some rule and find out the balance that comfortable for both party..
skylee18
post Dec 19 2017, 07:53 PM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(luckyboyzz86 @ Dec 19 2017, 05:15 PM)
hmmm.....
I gaming since age of 12,  and till now. I m still gaming. I have my carrier as IT manager. thanks to gaming.  I'm 31 now.  I have car. I have house.
all buy my self. I have no financial issue. I even go for gaming tournament and my girl friend supports me.  maybe one thing is different is I am not staying with my girl friend. that's why. smile.gif
game addict freak got no life dude, if you think you are a game addict and yet you still achieve something in your life then we don't call it as addict , we call it as hobby

i had witness it myself for almost 3 fcuking years, the time when i woke up late in the night like 2-4am to pee, that fella is still in front of the pc clicking shit, the time when i wake up and go to work, that fella sleep in front of PC, the time when i get back from work, he is there again for so many years.

Are you in that level of addiction? spending most of the time only gaming,sex,eat and sleep and having a pair of panda eyes which could hit the world record.

if you are having this kind of lifestyle and you still manage to be IT manager , i seriously will salute you notworthy.gif
mudkipryan94
post Dec 19 2017, 08:02 PM

Not today, dirtbag
All Stars
11,982 posts

QUOTE(luckyboyzz86 @ Dec 19 2017, 05:15 PM)
hmmm.....
I gaming since age of 12,  and till now. I m still gaming. I have my carrier as IT manager. thanks to gaming.  I'm 31 now.  I have car. I have house.
all buy my self. I have no financial issue. I even go for gaming tournament and my girl friend supports me.  maybe one thing is different is I am not staying with my girl friend. that's why. smile.gif
shocking.gif thumbsup.gif wow... another role model to learn
luckyboyzz86
post Dec 20 2017, 09:45 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(skylee18 @ Dec 19 2017, 07:53 PM)
game addict freak got no life dude, if you think you are a game addict and yet you still achieve something in your life then we don't call it as addict , we call it as hobby

i had witness it myself for almost 3 fcuking years, the time when i woke up late in the night like 2-4am to pee, that fella is still in front of the pc clicking shit, the time when i wake up and go to work, that fella sleep in front of PC, the time when i get back from work, he is there again for so many years.

Are you in that level of addiction? spending most of the time only gaming,sex,eat and sleep and having a pair of panda eyes which could hit the world record.

if you are having this kind of lifestyle and you still manage to be IT manager , i seriously will salute you  notworthy.gif
this one is totally addicted like drugs. cannot be save anymore. once you bought a car and a house. you have a commitment . you cant just gaming till late night.
not going for work. you need to pay bro. his situation and mine is different. I can control but he cant. even thou I don't want to but I have no choice. hahah. need to work to pay.
luckyboyzz86
post Dec 20 2017, 09:47 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(mudkipryan94 @ Dec 19 2017, 08:02 PM)
shocking.gif  thumbsup.gif wow... another role model to learn
yeah. games still games. work still works. but do not ignore the loves one too. you need to know how to manage it. when she is here. no gaming. later she will feel ignored. cheer and happy gaming.
skylee18
post Dec 20 2017, 10:31 AM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(luckyboyzz86 @ Dec 20 2017, 09:45 AM)
this one is totally addicted like drugs. cannot be save anymore.  once you bought a car and a house. you have a commitment . you cant just gaming till late night.
not going for work. you need to pay bro.  his situation and mine is different. I can control but he cant. even thou I don't want to but I have no choice. hahah. need to work to pay.
which is why we called it as addict, if we treated gaming as hobby, no matter how attractive or interesting the game is, we still manage to fork out time for family and plan for future just like what you did (getting car, house etc)

those game addict mindset is only focus on how to get item to enhance their character , how to level up faster, spend all their money on the game blah blah blah doh.gif

seriously, this kind of people did exist, even at the age of 40s

by the time they woke up from gaming, realized that they need to get out from gaming, that's the time they lose everything...money,time,and people who love them
mudkipryan94
post Dec 25 2017, 01:15 AM

Not today, dirtbag
All Stars
11,982 posts

QUOTE(luckyboyzz86 @ Dec 20 2017, 09:47 AM)
yeah. games still games. work still works. but do not ignore the loves one too.  you need to know how to manage it. when she is here. no gaming. later she will feel ignored. cheer and happy gaming.
yeah thumbup.gif thumbsup.gif
jovigrunge
post Dec 25 2017, 01:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,607 posts

QUOTE(MeiGoh17 @ Oct 23 2017, 07:38 AM)
My boyfriend  of 10 years is a hardcore  gamer. I love him very much. He told me many times he feel not good to be addicted  to gaming alone and want to quit or play less so can use his time more productive. But end up he is still addicted  and play game till morning  wee after work. His unhealthy  lifestyle  caused him admitted  to hospital  last month due to backbone disk problem. As a girlfriend  I feel neglected  each time he is too glued to his computer  or meet up his gamer friends. We meet once a week  on weekends. I appreciate  our time together  but he is always so bound to gaming....I feel helpless...I want a couple time and do activities  together...create memories....Instead of just watching  him gaming or anything  about gaming....I'm so tired....am I too demanding  or I just have to accept his lifestyle.....since I want to stay together  with  him....any solution  for addicted gamer to change their mind  or habit....balance out work and gaming and relationships....
SOURCE

Hubby throws wife out for protesting his game addiction

A MAN threw his wife out of their home in Kuala Lumpur after she complained about his addiction to online gaming, Oriental Daily reported.

The woman, who is a 25-year-old Chinese national, said she met her husband six years ago through a mutual friend. They later fell in love and got married.

Two years ago her husband, 25, started playing the multiplayer online game Arena of Valor.

She initially played with her husband to keep him company, but he then complained that she was not good at the game and started playing with his friends instead.

“No matter how much I advised him, he would not listen,” she said.

The woman then logged into her husband’s game account and sold his player achievements, hoping that it would put a stop to his addiction.

However, her husband became furious when he found out and chased her out of their home.

> The daily also reported that a woman swallowed a diamond ring worth RM23,939 at a jewellery shop at Taman Bukit Indah in Johor Baru on Friday.

The woman, who went to the shop with a boy, looked at some rings and then asked for a glass of water.

The ring was then discovered to be missing, but footage from the shop’s CCTV camera gave the wo­­man away and she was later arrested by police.

> A newly-wed Vietnamese wo­­man is demanding that her husband pay off her mother’s debts before she moves to Singapore to be with him, China Press reported.

The 48-year-old Singaporean man, identified only as Lim ,said his wife had asked him for S$24,000 (RM72,800).

“When I refused, she threatened not to come to Singapore. I am the guarantor for her long-term social pass and I am worried that it might be a problem if she does not turn up, so I transferred S$6,200 (RM18,800) to her account,” he said.

Feeling cheated, Lim said he wanted a divorce and cancellation of his guarantee for her social pass.

Lim said he had lodged a police report, but could not do much until her social pass expires in June next year.

The above articles are compiled from the vernacular newspapers (Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and Tamil dailies). As such, stories are grouped according to the respective language/medium. Where a paragraph begins with a >, it denotes a separate news item.

Imagine that after marriage........... whistling.gif

This post has been edited by jovigrunge: Dec 25 2017, 01:10 PM
bangaubagus
post Dec 26 2017, 02:43 PM

Getting Started
193 posts

Join him..
yahiko
post Jan 8 2018, 03:26 PM

Regular
1,215 posts

have u try to leave him? he treats u like "who is she going to marry if is not me" attitude.

leave that guy and dont worry about " next guys". when u leave a guy means u need to learn to be independent not to find other guys.

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:54 AM