Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Ace Global Wealth legit or not?

views

TSSkyhighReacher
post Oct 16 2017, 11:06 AM, updated 7y ago

1 posts

Hi guys. Recently a friend of mine approached me and talk about this Ace Global Wealth. Then i was asked to invest in them and they will be the broker in using my investment funds to trade in Forex. They said they have the BNM license to operate in Malaysia but i haven't really see it. Wondering if you know anything about this company or you are already investing in it? Do share your experiences and opinions. Thanks in advance.
wengherng
post Oct 16 2017, 04:57 PM

Regular
1,865 posts

QUOTE(SkyhighReacher @ Oct 16 2017, 11:06 AM)
Hi guys. Recently a friend of mine approached me and talk about this Ace Global Wealth. Then i was asked to invest in them and they will be the broker in using my investment funds to trade in Forex. They said they have the BNM license to operate in Malaysia but i haven't really see it. Wondering if you know anything about this company or you are already investing in it? Do share your experiences and opinions. Thanks in advance.
Never heard of this company before, but there is an investment company called Ace Global Sales & Services, which has been declared as illegal by Bank Negara Malaysia.
Not sure if these two companies are linked, but it's definitely prudent to view it with a suspicious eye.

http://lunaticg.blogspot.com/2012/08/illeg...-under-bnm.html

Azurika
post Oct 17 2017, 04:28 PM

Power to Leverage
1,721 posts

I can almost say that 99.99% of cases where people to invite you for forex investment is considered a scam. Unless I am mistaken, there is no "Legal" forex investment/trading software approved by BNM in Malaysia. Unless you consider banks as 1.

I know of a few high networth individuals who trades and made their millions. Normally information is not shared and is not like they want you to come into their game.

This post has been edited by Azurika: Oct 17 2017, 04:29 PM
Thradash
post Oct 17 2017, 04:35 PM

Getting Started
153 posts

Name already should sound alarm for you... no legitimate investment fund will have a name thats sounds like it was picked by someone picking buzzwords out of a hat... and like others say... there is no company in malaysia that can do deposit taking and invest in forex...BNM already say they won't allow retail forex trading in malaysia

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0106sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:20 PM