Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Chelsea FC - The Shed V47, BPL - Arsenal v Chelsea 3.45am #816/834

views

fu'house
post Oct 22 2017, 01:10 AM

On my way
540 posts

Willian still a villian. He may be good at times but we still doubt him. Good when we see a team crushed under Huddersfield and we win.

^ post above mine: Mou: I like. I like I like Man Utd to lose a few more.

This post has been edited by fu'house: Oct 22 2017, 01:13 AM
fu'house
post Oct 24 2017, 06:17 PM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(jovigrunge @ Oct 23 2017, 10:46 PM)
user posted image

Chelsea to beat Everton in the League Cup.  rclxm9.gif
Musical chairs of sacking. West Ham's Slaven Bilić, Kloppo, Moyes (just a season at Everton and sacked immediately), Mou and possibly in 2-3 season Conte. Oddly Wenger is immune.
fu'house
post Nov 5 2017, 07:11 PM

On my way
540 posts

I can imagine Stamford Bridge crowd singing

A farewell to Conte. Conte Con Te Partirò laugh.gif

Shame on Mou if he park the bus, he should set his team full attack/force. Both sides should give everything. Doesn't seem like our title year with Pep's England version of Barça.

All the best, Blues KTBFFH.
fu'house
post Nov 6 2017, 11:41 PM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Nov 6 2017, 07:08 PM)
West ham sacked bilic
Expected. But the musical chair demands Mou & Arsene more than Conte laugh.gif

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Nov 6 2017, 10:39 PM)
Good news?

user posted image
Couldn't ask for more. Good riddance. He did bring great people into the team but football world cannot have someone holding on for too long. Like a manager who should have left after the FA Cup win.

Head-master and good feet, Morata rata out the edges after Diego Costa's departure. Bakayoko really needs the sharp shooting practice. Nice to see Mou derailed, Pep must be happy.

This post has been edited by fu'house: Nov 6 2017, 11:48 PM
fu'house
post Nov 8 2017, 12:22 AM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(jovigrunge @ Nov 7 2017, 11:32 AM)

Look from 22s onwards!

The first handshake was made and done earlier before the match. nod.gif
smile.gif

22s handshake inside is good enough. Outside to media and world, it's frosty and enemies, no harm not shaking hands anyway.
fu'house
post Nov 10 2017, 12:03 AM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Nov 9 2017, 05:52 PM)
Why JoMo support so fast drop? ohmy.gif
Simple. Man Utd folks repeat replay in their minds of SAF CRonaldo Scholes Neville Cantona era. Mou cannot achieve that "greatness" and parking itu bus seem too low for a proud fanbase glory hunters.

They just want SAF like person and keep winning almost everytime. Which is impossible.

Each time they lose, dissatisfaction arise. Draw and some will be angry. Best part, we know our ex-Chelsea players in their current team will "disappear" in big games. Lukaku proven. Mata sometimes. Matic in past matches with us, sometimes.

Summary. Mou isn't their true Chosen One. They can't do anything after David Moyes or Van 'Gagal' era. Gotta stick with Mou for the time being. Looking for a future Scotsman with low %.
fu'house
post Nov 15 2017, 12:18 AM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(jovigrunge @ Nov 14 2017, 08:40 PM)
Chelsea managerial turnover normal in modern football - Didier Drogba

Didier Drogba has told RMC he does not believe the high turnover of managers at his former club Chelsea is anything exceptional in the current game.

Drogba, 39, won four Premier League titles and the same number of FA Cups in two spells at Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has appointed nine managers in the last 10 years, but Drogba said: "Everyone says Chelsea isn't very stable. But in modern-day football, there is no coach who lasts more than three or four years at a club.
Agree guys with Drogba's opinion?  hmm.gif
King Drogba has spoken hands.gif

user posted image

This post has been edited by fu'house: Nov 15 2017, 12:20 AM
fu'house
post Nov 26 2017, 11:19 PM

On my way
540 posts

Pretty surprising Willian saved the team. He was the main scapegoat for errors/non-scoring moments in previous matches, good for him to step up. He is not really my villain anymore until he slips up badly.
fu'house
post Nov 30 2017, 01:11 AM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(jovigrunge @ Nov 29 2017, 01:11 AM)
Matic takes swipe at Chelsea: Man Utd a lifelong dream
He's a ManU fan when Alex Ferguson was their coach. Now that Mourinho was his coach, more like taking a dig to Mourinho considering United under Mourinho...... whistling.gif
Hoho truest of godsons. Mou must have sent him to sing praises of Man Utd.

Such sore people, syukur they are gone for good. No third spell for Mou and his beloved godson for this lifetime, please.
fu'house
post Dec 5 2017, 02:12 PM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Dec 4 2017, 08:08 PM)
Absolutely SHOCKING quotes from Mark Clattenburg!

“It was theatre. I went in with a gameplan: that I didn’t want Tottenham Hotspur blaming Mark Clattenburg that they were losing the title. There should have been three red cards to Tottenham.

I allowed them to self-destruct so all the media, all the people in the world went: 'Tottenham lost the title'.

If I sent three players off from Tottenham, what are the headlines? 'Clattenburg cost Tottenham the title.' It was pure theatre that Tottenham self-destructed against Chelsea and Leicester won the title.”
No surprise. Absolute prick. Save himself, biasly helping Spurs and at the same time let Chelsea team suffer injuries.

That's the time when Grandpa Gus fell after push, issit? Sometime there. And there's commotion near sidelines. F this Mark Clattenburg.
fu'house
post Dec 9 2017, 12:29 PM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Dec 7 2017, 10:40 PM)
Chelsea chance to get either one is 1/3
Barca chance to get Chelsea is 1/5
Psg and besiktas chance to get Chelsea is 1/7

These are pre draw probabilities only
The probabilities will change when the draw proceed
Either way, Messi Suarez in one team or another team with Neymar - maybe Morata Hazard can beat them all smile.gif

UCL is top teams vs top teams, still better than a team with a cannon logo sit down watch TV today instead of playing in UCL or be 10 to 2.
fu'house
post Dec 11 2017, 10:28 PM

On my way
540 posts

So cukur cave have us and Man Utd? Anyway, Barcelona. Well played. Those were the days with Torres and Drogba. Morata and Hazard will save us smile.gif
fu'house
post Dec 16 2017, 09:17 PM

On my way
540 posts

Last hope with Spurs? If you can take on Real Madrid, you should be able to take Man City easily laugh.gif
fu'house
post Dec 19 2017, 10:08 AM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(Kerplunk @ Dec 17 2017, 12:56 AM)
Holding and wasting time at the end..haiz. not a good match for the fans at all. Not convinced with our poor man's version of a top strikerless team. Our players just aren't sharp enough to pull it off consistently.

Good 3 points nonetheless.
QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Dec 17 2017, 12:58 AM)
Pep inspired Conte to waste time near corner flag but obviously mc executed it better
If I recall correctly, there was a sweet time with substitutions at the very last minute too.
fu'house
post Dec 20 2017, 12:38 AM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(Akmall540 @ Dec 19 2017, 05:32 PM)
false 9 tactic is not convincing enough for me. as we use our wing back to give extra man in the width position. after alonso and moses got the ball at the byline then they need a target man to cross the ball hence Conte bring in Morata because his header is top class.

but when u employ hazard as your main focal point for your attacking line-up, our wing back is not effective enough. surely they cannot cross in because the lack of height from hazard, willian and pedro.

So I think Roman need to wake up from his dream as Conte really need his approval to bring on another top striker to add to our squad depth. preferably Belotti since he will be able to play in the UCL because Torino is not playing in Europe.
2 strikers and maybe another keeper. In case our Morata gets outmuscled. Need those tough men and can finish.

I wouldn't be surprised if our Cortois go with Willian and Hazard. Bring in the Italians, in favour of Conte. Make this a strong Italian squad!

This post has been edited by fu'house: Dec 20 2017, 12:38 AM
fu'house
post Dec 20 2017, 03:03 PM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(syazwan @ Dec 20 2017, 08:55 AM)
Just to let u know

Italy didnt even qualify to world cup

Strong and italy cant be in the same sentence, pls laugh.gif
If follow this logic, Arsenal have a "winning" member with Mesut Özil, we're doomed. Bring Buffon over! We'll rival Man Utd's de Gea! Since we have Conte, can beres with Italian players/clubs.

Actually any 2 strong strikers/goal scorers that is rough. A likeness to Diego or Drogba. Must be strongggg.
fu'house
post Dec 22 2017, 01:33 AM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(lyc1982 @ Dec 21 2017, 05:35 PM)
that’s why i am hoping for a miracle chelsea board would splash for griezmann
Splash but reports say he won't come. Rather be with Messi.

QUOTE(jovigrunge @ Dec 22 2017, 01:30 AM)
Everton 3/4 : 0 Chelsea

sweat.gif
They just love Big Sam so much. Sometimes Rooney.
fu'house
post Dec 24 2017, 04:27 AM

On my way
540 posts

Hmm Big Sam will always be troublesome for us to meet. His CP time gave us problems before, now Everton.

Maybe the very next test, West Brom. Pardew is another tough cookie, but sometimes he just crumbles away.

Kinda agree with more strikers.
fu'house
post Dec 25 2017, 04:10 AM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(nearlee @ Dec 23 2017, 10:21 PM)
1 point gained
QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Dec 24 2017, 12:08 PM)
How ur last minute 1 point taste?
Brutal. Salam 1 point to Man Utd too.

Merry xmas, tmr would be a nice christmas matchup with Brighton.
fu'house
post Dec 29 2017, 05:48 PM

On my way
540 posts

QUOTE(Alexdino @ Dec 28 2017, 05:02 PM)
we desperately need a striker which can hold up ball.
QUOTE(UntilUComeBack @ Dec 28 2017, 09:42 PM)
Buy striker from Italy
Same idea. 3+ voices. If Kante go, this season is gone for good. Hazard, maybe replaceable. Maybe not.

Trusting Godfather, headmaster and Leicester old guard wall.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0503sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:01 AM