Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> who is i?

happy free woman 20
post Oct 14 2017, 09:46 PM, updated 2d ago

Group: Newbie

First off have to admit that I am feeling miserable.

Today I know why I have not been happy.

Thanks for your time.. reading and writing.

This post has been edited by happy free woman 20: Nov 18 2017, 02:48 PM
jkloh
post Oct 14 2017, 09:46 PM

Group: Junior Member

Ok
happy free woman 20
post Oct 14 2017, 09:54 PM

QUOTE(jkloh @ Oct 14 2017, 09:46 PM)
Ok
First responder.. tq yeah.
JohnnyBlaze_X
post Oct 14 2017, 09:55 PM

Oct 14 2017, 09:56 PM
This post has been deleted by happy free woman 20 because: .

cant think of a username
post Oct 14 2017, 09:56 PM

Getting Started

kam kam username show you some love
nizamz
post Oct 14 2017, 10:03 PM

Getting Started

Oct 14 2017, 10:05 PM
This post has been deleted by happy free woman 20 because: .

happy free woman 20
post Oct 22 2017, 03:47 PM

This thread (https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4435808) made me think of my own feelings of insecurity.. (actually I read somewhere that someone with my astrological profile tends to have "nervous energy that limits my confidence")

I am now fed up with my mother.. from as far as I can remember, she has been critical of me.. using all kinds of foul words on me. I always did my best in helping out with the housework.. there was once when she made me iron all the clothes of the family, including my brothers' school uniforms.. my own school pinafore was already very complicated and difficult to iron.. I didn't complain once about having to iron my dad's working shirts and pants.. but I got fed up with having to iron my brothers' as well.. especially when ALL they did was watch TV and go out to play with their friends.. so I asked her "if I was a guy, do I still have to iron their uniforms?"

She also put the blame of my youngest brother's PSLE results on me.. instead of giving me any credit for him NOT failing even ONE subject! (I REALLY wanted to end my LIFE at that moment.. when I was 14/15 years old.)

My BGR is now in a mess.. and I shouldn't blame her.. I guess.. but she had made me feel so cheap and slutty by calling me ALL kinds of names from young.. (I think the name calling only stopped after my dad passed away.)

I had a dream some weeks ago.. in the first part of the dream I was trying to convince a guy to either marry me or have a relationship with me.. but he was stubbornly refusing to.. (though I can't remember if he gave me any reason in the dream) in the second part of the dream, I think I gave up trying to persuade him.. and started to kiss and touch him.. I think we succeeded in having sex in the dream.. but he wasn't the least bit happy at all.. as he didn't speak a word from the beginning to the end of the session.
Mr. Najib Razak
post Oct 22 2017, 03:55 PM

Getting Started

life sucks
GL ts
xperiaDROID
post Oct 22 2017, 03:57 PM

Dahnald Trump
Group: Senior Member

Sei fei hai dino.
happy free woman 20
post Oct 22 2017, 04:01 PM

QUOTE(xperiaDROID @ Oct 22 2017, 03:57 PM)
Sei fei hai dino.
I ain't dino lah. You don't know who I am, so stop trying to insult me please.
RaymondReddington
post Oct 22 2017, 04:02 PM

Getting Started

meruchan
happy free woman 20
post Oct 22 2017, 04:03 PM

QUOTE(RaymondReddington @ Oct 22 2017, 04:02 PM)
meruchan
No clue what you are trying to say.
TimesOfTrouble
post Oct 22 2017, 04:07 PM

Think I saw your another profile before, the woman which has 2 kids, thinking of divorcing her husband for another guy that maybe love or not love her.

If you're really not Dino, damn your life is really miserable. Go write a novel or something.
nicole_4ever
post Oct 22 2017, 04:14 PM

Casual

Really don't know what to say. sad.gif
happy free woman 20
post Oct 22 2017, 04:19 PM

QUOTE(TimesOfTrouble @ Oct 22 2017, 04:07 PM)
Think I saw your another profile before, the woman which has 2 kids, thinking of divorcing her husband for another guy that maybe love or not love her.

If you're really not Dino, damn your life is really miserable. Go write a novel or something.
Let me see..

Divorce = Digging around falsehood/falsified Fates.. or = Digging for some FORCES, huh?
happy free woman 20
post Oct 22 2017, 04:26 PM

QUOTE(Spoondontlie @ Oct 22 2017, 04:20 PM)
This

Is

*drumrolls*
Adeline auntie liao!
From where did you get THAT kinda idea?
theuglyduckling
post Oct 22 2017, 04:34 PM

QUOTE(Spoondontlie @ Oct 22 2017, 04:20 PM)
This

Is

*drumrolls*
Adeline auntie liao!
bingo!!

Auntie adeline is back... and she is lurking in her old account’s (adeline1306) thread how to apply for divorce
theuglyduckling
post Oct 22 2017, 04:35 PM

QUOTE(happy free woman 20 @ Oct 22 2017, 03:47 PM)
This thread (https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4435808) made me think of my own feelings of insecurity.. (actually I read somewhere that someone with my astrological profile tends to have "nervous energy that limits my confidence")

I am now fed up with my mother.. from as far as I can remember, she has been critical of me.. using all kinds of foul words on me. I always did my best in helping out with the housework.. there was once when she made me iron all the clothes of the family, including my brothers' school uniforms.. my own school pinafore was already very complicated and difficult to iron.. I didn't complain once about having to iron my dad's working shirts and pants.. but I got fed up with having to iron my brothers' as well.. especially when ALL they did was watch TV and go out to play with their friends.. so I asked her "if I was a guy, do I still have to iron their uniforms?"

She also put the blame of my youngest brother's PSLE results on me.. instead of giving me any credit for him NOT failing even ONE subject! (I REALLY wanted to end my LIFE at that moment.. when I was 14/15 years old.)

My BGR is now in a mess.. and I shouldn't blame her.. I guess.. but she had made me feel so cheap and slutty by calling me ALL kinds of names from young.. (I think the name calling only stopped after my dad passed away.)

I had a dream some weeks ago.. in the first part of the dream I was trying to convince a guy to either marry me or have a relationship with me.. but he was stubbornly refusing to.. (though I can't remember if he gave me any reason in the dream) in the second part of the dream, I think I gave up trying to persuade him.. and started to kiss and touch him.. I think we succeeded in having sex in the dream.. but he wasn't the least bit happy at all.. as he didn't speak a word from the beginning to the end of the session.
you dreamt about having sex with the young doctor in his early 20s you have crush in? wow.. you are undermining him.. he is not like your 2 kids at home.. surely he knows better than have sex with an auntie in her 40s who happens to be his patient and has confessed her love to him multiple times ... he is a doctor man ..

This post has been edited by theuglyduckling: Oct 22 2017, 04:38 PM
happy free woman 20
post Oct 22 2017, 05:04 PM

QUOTE(theuglyduckling @ Oct 22 2017, 04:35 PM)
you dreamt about having sex with the young doctor in his early 20s you have crush in? wow.. you are undermining him.. he is not like your 2 kids at home.. surely he knows better than have sex with an auntie in her 40s who happens to be his patient and has confessed her love to him multiple times ... he is a doctor man ..
Oh wow.. he's a doctor.. and what are you??
happy free woman 20
post Oct 22 2017, 05:05 PM

QUOTE(theuglyduckling @ Oct 22 2017, 04:34 PM)
bingo!!

Auntie adeline is back... and she is lurking in her old account’s (adeline1306) thread how to apply for divorce
Bingo.. yeah.. right.

Why don't you go pray that someone strike lottery tonight.

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0749sec    1.95    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 04:28 AM