15 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> RESILION RESIDENCE @ BANDAR MAHKOTA CHERAS, Your Creation of Space Investment

views

kiatzz
post Apr 25 2019, 03:47 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

QUOTE(castiel_chris @ Apr 24 2019, 04:48 PM)
Great ! found somebody staying BMC, so if i bought the Condo unit there, we going to use the taman rakan exit faster right? cause i tried another exit where we able to skip toll before, it was horrible. LOL .  But i guess the taman rakan exit also wont be that fast , moving out from Resilion takes 4 traffic lights before we can reach the highway. Wonder how many time will be taken?
Im staying in Section 3 never use Rakan even prior before the adjustment on the traffic light / road improvement.

If from Resilion i would still use the same there are shortcut in between you won't need to pass through the two petrol stations.

Nowdays max 20 mins from the traffic light infront BMC you should able exit to the main road rclxms.gif
castiel_chris
post Apr 29 2019, 11:22 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(kiatzz @ Apr 25 2019, 03:47 PM)
Im staying in Section 3 never use Rakan even prior before the adjustment on the traffic light / road improvement.

If from Resilion i would still use the same there are shortcut in between you won't need to pass through the two petrol stations.

Nowdays max 20 mins from the traffic light infront BMC you should able exit to the main road  rclxms.gif
Oh !! so using the BMC one is actually faster than the exit pass through taman rakan?
got shortcut ah? need to check google map see then.
castiel_chris
post Apr 29 2019, 11:22 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(kiatzz @ Apr 25 2019, 03:47 PM)

Nowdays max 20 mins from the traffic light infront BMC you should able exit to the main road  rclxms.gif
Oh !! so using the BMC one is actually faster than the exit pass through taman rakan?
got shortcut ah? need to check google map see then.
Almondli
post May 23 2019, 04:18 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

Hi All, my wife and her sis just booked 2 condo units last 2 weeks ago...So far, the only concern is the traffic as my wife office moving to Dang Wangi soon end of this year...Besides that, everything seem ok for us...Hope everything go smooth and we will be neighbour after 2 1/2 yrs. biggrin.gif
castiel_chris
post May 24 2019, 05:41 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(Almondli @ May 23 2019, 04:18 PM)
Hi All, my wife and her sis just booked 2 condo units last 2 weeks ago...So far, the only concern is the traffic as my wife office moving to Dang Wangi soon end of this year...Besides that, everything seem ok for us...Hope everything go smooth and we will be neighbour after 2 1/2 yrs.  biggrin.gif
Oh hi neighbor! I bought 1 unit of the condo too. As what u said,other than the traffic it looks great lol.
hopes everything goes well. smile.gif
HeReLiSm
post May 24 2019, 11:31 PM

Casual
481 posts

have they launched the sale for the other block?
Almondli
post May 28 2019, 04:09 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(castiel_chris @ May 24 2019, 05:41 PM)
Oh hi neighbor! I bought 1 unit of the condo too. As what u said,other than the traffic it looks great lol. 
hopes everything goes well. smile.gif
Hi neighbor! yeah yeah...cannot wait for another 2 years..haha
Almondli
post May 28 2019, 04:13 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(HeReLiSm @ May 24 2019, 11:31 PM)
have they launched the sale for the other block?
Hi bro, there was only 1 block of condo which 172 units only...Are you interested to take a look? Let PM me and if you make the order then i can get referral fee and we can share for it.. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
HeReLiSm
post May 28 2019, 11:56 PM

Casual
481 posts

Owh sorry. I meant the other side of the block.

I went to the show gallery earlier this year, but at that time they only offering one side of the block, without any indication to sell the other side.
castiel_chris
post May 29 2019, 04:40 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(Almondli @ May 28 2019, 04:13 PM)
Hi bro, there was only 1 block of condo which 172 units only...Are you interested to take a look? Let PM me and if you make the order then i can get referral fee and we can share for it.. tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif
LOL Pandainya! so fast action to get the referral lol .
propertyowner
post May 29 2019, 10:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,566 posts

QUOTE(castiel_chris @ May 29 2019, 04:40 PM)
Developer more pandai to get him sell on behalf
Almondli
post May 30 2019, 10:33 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(HeReLiSm @ May 28 2019, 11:56 PM)
Owh sorry. I meant the other side of the block.

I went to the show gallery earlier this year, but at that time they only offering one side of the block, without any indication to sell the other side.
I see...they are selling all units in the block now....Take ur time to visit them again..not sure the current promotion, my wife was still managed to catch the HOC promo... smile.gif smile.gif
Almondli
post May 30 2019, 10:35 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(castiel_chris @ May 29 2019, 04:40 PM)
Haha..see can get extra $$ for new house renovation onot ma...By the way, just wanna check with you what is your rebate package you get? My wife one is lucky draw 55" TV, 9% + 2 % + 3 k rebate for HOC...we deal direct with Lion group staff instead of property agent..so the staff is very helpful and can direct help us to get the answer from management if she have anything not sure...

This post has been edited by Almondli: May 30 2019, 10:55 AM
Almondli
post May 30 2019, 10:36 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(propertyowner @ May 29 2019, 10:58 PM)
Developer more pandai to get him sell on behalf
No la, they don't ask me to do that..just i remember the staff told me got referral fee ma..so just try to get some extra money for renovation..haha

This post has been edited by Almondli: May 30 2019, 10:56 AM
castiel_chris
post Jun 7 2019, 03:16 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(Almondli @ May 30 2019, 10:35 AM)
Haha..see can get extra $$ for new house renovation onot ma...By the way, just wanna check with you what is your rebate package you get? My wife one is lucky draw 55" TV, 9% + 2 % + 3 k rebate for HOC...we deal direct with Lion group staff instead of property agent..so the staff is very helpful and can direct help us to get the answer from management if she have anything not sure...
Same package as yours , just the lucky draw different. Mine is the old lucky draw which is the 1888, 2888, 6888, 9888, 18888 cash rebate lucky draw.
i deal with agent wor. Direct to Lion staff got further discount? LOL biggrin.gif
Almondli
post Jun 12 2019, 12:57 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(castiel_chris @ Jun 7 2019, 03:16 PM)
Same package as yours , just the lucky draw different.  Mine is the old lucky draw which is the 1888, 2888, 6888, 9888, 18888 cash rebate lucky draw.
i deal with agent wor. Direct to Lion staff got further discount?  LOL  biggrin.gif
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif wow...if get 18888 then nice!!! Just signed SPA and loan agreement to rush for HOC...hope everything go fine~~~

This post has been edited by Almondli: Jun 13 2019, 01:25 PM
diners
post Jun 23 2019, 01:20 AM

Young Dipertuan
1,484 posts

dropped by Resilion's sales gallery to further understand this project. i actually liked the townhouse concept of this project and also environment + surrounding. assuming that the greens around the water treatment plant will be there and no more future developments. but a few things that made me think twice on my findings,

1.the whole of the project is built on a slope, that's why it needs support below for the townhouses. condos are built on top of carpark which is on top of land. SA told me that BMC's land is very solid so not much to worry. but is it true?
2.launched for a year but only sold 40%~50%? i tried eyeballing the stickers at the sales chart, the stickers only filled half the chart. based on graphic memory, Condo type A is only half full, Condo type B quite full except low floor. townhouse LG half full, townhouse G left 2, townhouse L1 only sold 2.
3.townhouse LG floor literally have no sunlight at the back of house (kitchen/yard/bedroom3) and is a wall behind according to SA.
4.so i thought maybe the condo will be a better buy, but once i saw the scale model, i realized the open area at the lift infront the lift landing area (between unit #1 and #12), isn't that a little too big that the whole corridor will just get wet when it rains?
5.townhouse psf price is 570psf~650psf after rebate vs condo price 450psf after rebate hmm.gif

what i really like,
1. really low density rclxms.gif
2. i really like the townhouse G floor design and concept rclxms.gif
castiel_chris
post Jun 24 2019, 10:21 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(diners @ Jun 23 2019, 01:20 AM)
dropped by Resilion's sales gallery to further understand this project. i actually liked the townhouse concept of this project and also environment + surrounding. assuming that the greens around the water treatment plant will be there and no more future developments. but a few things that made me think twice on my findings,

1.the whole of the project is built on a slope, that's why it needs support below for the townhouses. condos are built on top of carpark which is on top of land. SA told me that BMC's land is very solid so not much to worry. but is it true?
2.launched for a year but only sold 40%~50%? i tried eyeballing the stickers at the sales chart, the stickers only filled half the chart. based on graphic memory, Condo type A is only half full, Condo type B quite full except low floor. townhouse LG half full, townhouse G left 2, townhouse L1 only sold 2.
3.townhouse LG floor literally have no sunlight at the back of house (kitchen/yard/bedroom3) and is a wall behind according to SA.
4.so i thought maybe the condo will be a better buy, but once i saw the scale model, i realized the open area at the lift infront the lift landing area (between unit #1 and #12), isn't that a little too big that the whole corridor will just get wet when it rains?
5.townhouse psf price is 570psf~650psf after rebate vs condo price 450psf after rebate  hmm.gif

what i really like,
1. really low density  rclxms.gif
2. i really like the townhouse G floor design and concept  rclxms.gif
Wa, after seeing your comments makes me worry bout the slopes part. Any pro here can jump out clarifies this? cry.gif LOL
Yeah , the townhouse LG floor look nice at the front because 2 car can part side by side, but seems to me like it gonna be dark n will it flood? hmm.gif

diners
post Jun 24 2019, 10:48 AM

Young Dipertuan
1,484 posts

QUOTE(castiel_chris @ Jun 24 2019, 10:21 AM)
Wa, after seeing your comments makes me worry bout the slopes part. Any pro here can jump out clarifies this?  cry.gif LOL
Yeah , the townhouse LG floor look nice at the front because 2 car can part side by side, but seems to me like it gonna be dark n will it flood?  hmm.gif
agree with you, at first i liked the LG floor townhouse because side-by-side carpark and feel more "landed" (before visiting the showroom, just looking at e-brochure). but after further udnerstanding, the back of the house macam dark dark and the only natural light source is from the yard hmm.gif
castiel_chris
post Jun 24 2019, 10:56 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(diners @ Jun 24 2019, 10:48 AM)
agree with you, at first i liked the LG floor townhouse because side-by-side carpark and feel more "landed" (before visiting the showroom, just looking at e-brochure). but after further udnerstanding, the back of the house macam dark dark and the only  natural light source is from the yard  hmm.gif
Thats why i ended up bought the Condo unit tho. But after seeing your slope comments makes me worry. but i guess it "should be Okay?" Lion is not that bad developer right? Lol . (tho parkson is keep closing down shocking.gif )

And lot of project out there is on slopes too , n its even higher ground than this. They seems okay so far.

15 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0176sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:20 PM