Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Thinking Where To Trade-In Your Old Phones?, Check out the best trade-in deal in town

views

TSchoonchuan
post Oct 10 2017, 10:07 AM, updated 7y ago

1 posts

What you gonna do when you have an old phone lying around and wish to buy a brand new smartphone? Give it to your younger sister/brother/nephew (alright let’s be real they probably own better smartphones than yours anyway)? Toss it away? Or you just keep it inside your drawer, forever? Well, here's a good news for you.

Well, Senheng has just announced a new trade-in rebate program, allowing you to trade in your old phone and buy a brand new model at a discounted price. user posted image With Senheng’s new Trade-In Rebate program, now everyone can trade in their old smartphones & enjoy savings up to RM1,700.

Senheng accepts a wide range of smartphone’s brands for trade in, namely the Apple iPhone series, Asus Zenfone series, Huawei Mate, P, Nova & Honor series, Lenovo, Oppo F & R series, Samsung Galaxy, Note and other series, Sony Xperia & other series. All Malaysian and non-Malaysian aged from 18 years and above, residing in Malaysia, are entitled to enjoy this rebate deals. When customer trade in one (1) unit of a smartphone, it has to fulfill the criteria below:
-Device is able to power ON and OFF, can properly charge, read IMEI and can use with all Malaysia Telco SIM Card
-Device must have Wi-Fi connectivity (applicable to iPhone, Android), able to call IN and OUT and properly factory -reset
-Display screen is functional, free from crack, damage pixels, no shadow, no discolor and no water damage
-Casing and cover no major damage, no crack, no missing button, and buttons are functioning
-Device must not be a clone set iCloud, Find my Phone (applicable to iPhone & Samsung) ID Phone lock must be removed
-Phone lock must be removed
-Make sure devices with fingerprint feature are in working condition.

How to trade in? Just 3 easy steps:
1) Read T&Cs and check your smartphones’ trade in price
2) Bring your preloved smartphones to nearest Senheng shop for evaluation
3) Agree with price evaluation, buy and bring your brand new smartphone home

And below is the list of selected smartphones for the trade up.
user posted image
user posted image

Hurry up! Limited time only! This trade-in rebate deals will end on 31 September 2017. Faster bring your old phones to the nearest Senheng store right now. Do not miss out on this awesome trade-in rebate. Click here to learn more about the terms and conditions, check the list of the selected smartphone with trade-in price for the trade up.

This post has been edited by choonchuan: Oct 10 2017, 10:31 AM
ReaperX
post Oct 10 2017, 10:19 AM

U can be the moon but still be jealous of the stars.
864 posts

Very 'high' trade-in value
Xaser_3
post Oct 10 2017, 10:25 AM

Because I Fly, I envy no man on earth...
All Stars
10,456 posts

QUOTE(ReaperX @ Oct 10 2017, 10:19 AM)
Very 'high' trade-in value
LOL, sarcasm detected there
fat16
post Oct 15 2017, 09:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,582 posts

QUOTE(choonchuan @ Oct 10 2017, 10:07 AM)
alcatel pop 4 all working how much ?
vhs1
post Oct 17 2017, 05:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,577 posts

i called up senheng hot line. they offer only trade in for note 8 only
vhs1
post Oct 17 2017, 05:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,577 posts

what if i have two units to trade in?

can boh?