Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted How to proceed, Go or leave

views

TSIneedadvise
post Oct 8 2017, 05:56 AM, updated 7y ago

16 posts

I really feel lost now because of my gf. I know most of you will ask me to leave but let's see what happened now.

1. Gf always like to say this. I don't even want to marry or get a bf. You know this since the beginning where we start to argue. When I say I want to marry her in the future.

2. She is attached. Honestly speaking I feel that she always want me to be beside her or constantly talking to her. For example. Even when we date and I check phone or my watch. She will get mad because she say I am rushing to go home.

3. She hope I am the same with her. Don't need to take rest. I am a early person. I sleep around 12am everyday. She sleeps at 3 or 4am. She insist me to text with her until 1 or 2am. Then only she is happy. If not she will be angry with me.

4. For me, I will prioritize my work than her as while working. I will reply her message once every half to 1 hour. But she can instant reply. So she think that I do not love her.

How can I proceed? I don't feel like dumping her as she is one of the best gf I have. But her attitude really make me mad.
mystvearn
post Oct 8 2017, 07:10 AM

6,511 posts

Leave. Happened to me with my first gf. Found someone even better
lilian_chan
post Oct 8 2017, 08:31 AM

19 posts

How can she be the best gf you ever had, if she makes all these unrealistic demands from you? I don't get it.
TSIneedadvise
post Oct 8 2017, 09:24 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(lilian_chan @ Oct 8 2017, 08:31 AM)
How can she be the best gf you ever had, if she makes all these unrealistic demands from you?  I don't get it.
She got problem yet she can be a great gf. Everyone has problem right
wong93
post Oct 8 2017, 09:28 AM

49 posts

Please leave
lilian_chan
post Oct 8 2017, 09:29 AM

19 posts

I dunno how you can tahan with all this kind of behaviour. You must be a very patient guy 🤔

QUOTE(Ineedadvise @ Oct 8 2017, 09:24 AM)
She got problem yet she can be a great gf. Everyone has problem right
danny88888
post Oct 8 2017, 10:18 AM

Casual
321 posts

Hahaha ur gf how old la?

Not understanding at all. Macam ada princess attitude only. Gila ka sendiri want to sleep at 3-4am expect bf to teman sms until so late. Don't know bf need to wake up at 6am to kerja?

Your gf not mature yet la, you dating high school girl ah?
Hansleyss
post Oct 8 2017, 01:06 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

Well, there is no perfect person in this world. If you think she is the one, then just tolerate her behaviour. Even if u find another one, somehow or rather u still need to tolerate different behaviour. Just see what u can accept and what u cant. And I would say majority of people here dont even have a gf to tolerate with, so count yourself lucky on that.

That's all. Good luck. Enjoy. Have fun.
RUI
post Oct 8 2017, 01:53 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

There is always something or someone better for a person that doesn't know what's good enough.
Pete the great
post Oct 8 2017, 03:51 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(lilian_chan @ Oct 8 2017, 08:31 AM)
How can she be the best gf you ever had, if she makes all these unrealistic demands from you?  I don't get it.
+1

more like TS haven't found a real gf that's why he doesn't know what makes a best gf
Randomization
post Oct 8 2017, 05:07 PM

Casual
455 posts

All those points are so contradictory.

Don't want to find bf but want you to be around all the time and text till late?

Meaning she don't want a bf, she wants a doormat?
lilian_chan
post Oct 8 2017, 07:59 PM

19 posts

Well different ppl hv different expectations. For his perspective she may be the best. For the rest of us, it sure sounds very unrealistic and demanding. I cannot imagine how TS manage with all this.

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Oct 8 2017, 03:51 PM)
+1

more like TS haven't found a real gf that's why he doesn't know what makes a best gf
burn22
post Oct 9 2017, 01:44 AM

Casual
377 posts

no.1... after marriage, this will be the best xcuses for her to leave you if... something new and better, pops out

This post has been edited by burn22: Oct 9 2017, 01:46 PM
loui
post Oct 9 2017, 10:35 AM

On my way
686 posts

dated a girl who share the similar traits of 2, 3 and 4

tried to reason with her and expressly tells her that her attitude is killing me day by day

promise to change but same attitude pops out on daily basis

realised that it is not worth to go through all this hardship just for love and couldn't even imagine how my life would be if I keep on this relationship

ended it ugly but am glad I did that

conlanfirm will die premature if I keep on tolerating such attitudes
Pete the great
post Oct 9 2017, 11:11 AM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(lilian_chan @ Oct 8 2017, 07:59 PM)
Well different ppl hv different expectations.  For his perspective she may be the best. For the rest of us, it sure sounds very unrealistic and demanding. I cannot imagine how TS manage with all this.
TS expectations need to be reality.

because this is not qualify a behavior of a normal gf, but an abusive and immature one.
ariffdude
post Oct 9 2017, 01:37 PM

On my way
628 posts

Same shit happened to me mate. Super clingy GF. Then when you couldn't meet her expectations she will go off and have some fun behind your back while keeping you as a backup. Then when the time comes she will cast you off like yesterday's garbage.

If I were you I would run away. My tolerance for these b*tches has become zero now.
beahappyman
post Oct 9 2017, 04:29 PM

44 posts

if we ask you to dump her, later u'll say she is one of the best gf u ever had.

later you complain again, saying you dislike her attitude. So contradicting.

can define your "best" girlfriend?

if you have the energy to fulfill from 1-4 as you listed, then go ahead. if cannot. u better walk away.
jovigrunge
post Oct 13 2017, 02:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,607 posts

QUOTE(Ineedadvise @ Oct 8 2017, 05:56 AM)
I really feel lost now because of my gf. I know most of you will ask me to leave but let's see what happened now.

1. Gf always like to say this. I don't even want to marry or get a bf. You know this since the beginning where we start to argue. When I say I want to marry her in the future.

2. She is attached. Honestly speaking I feel that she always want me to be beside her or constantly talking to her. For example. Even when we date and I check phone or my watch. She will get mad because she say I am rushing to go home.

3. She hope I am the same with her. Don't need to take rest. I am a early person. I sleep around 12am everyday. She sleeps at 3 or 4am. She insist me to text with her until 1 or 2am. Then only she is happy. If not she will be angry with me.

4. For me, I will prioritize my work than her as while working. I will reply her message once every half to 1 hour. But she can instant reply. So she think that I do not love her.

How can I proceed? I don't feel like dumping her as she is one of the best gf I have. But her attitude really make me mad.
The problem I see here is different lifestyle. The girl wants to fool around rather than to see her future husband has a bright career. Strange.
One is perfectly normal and the other one is hantu malam. Before you decide to leave her, you need to discuss things first seriously with her. Let's see if all the problems can be sorted out.

Your problem is more about her attitude and understanding. She's not a playgirl which is good but it seems like she has nothing better to do. What is she working? Night time operator? rolleyes.gif
coolkidzephyr
post Oct 17 2017, 06:19 PM

2 posts

DISCLAIMER PERSONAL OPINION

Since ur so called gf always say don’t even want to get married or get a BF then what are u to her ? Friends with benefits or bf ? Or are u the only one thinking u are her BF while she thinks u are something else ?
So because of the instant texting she thinks u do not love her ... her thought process is so narrow only thinking from her perspective.. u either calmly communicate with her letting her understand ur situation hopefully u don’t even need to argue.. just let her understand you a bit more.. if until then she still can’t understand you u just have to let go... I don’t see how this girl is ur best gf personality wise... best gf in terms of skill in bed ? U will realise that is not the most important thing in the long run..

ymc2303
post Oct 18 2017, 03:21 PM

On my way
592 posts

there are things you need to prioritize..
love doesn't exist on bread and water only. if she say she can, should just dump her immediately.
but then again, when you are working, stay focus on work. when you date her, focus on her and NOT your goddemn phone and watch.. its not hard to do right? always give yourself a reason to communicate with your gf whenever you got time.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0192sec    0.50    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:26 PM