Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Wat to do A girl start to ignoring you ? (Advice Wanted)

shark89
post Oct 15 2017, 06:25 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(aska123 @ Oct 15 2017, 11:19 AM)
Sure bro, no cry, just feel bad, specially whenever bump with her again in job related will feel more bad, due to she will just ignore me directly. The feeling is sucks.
mine, she just back to me.thanks God. not more than 5days. act, girl need attention from you.she just want to know ur real feeling or just fake. u can try release that stress by hang out with ur friend. or get new hobby. i know ur feeling bro.
aska123
post Oct 15 2017, 07:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(shark89 @ Oct 15 2017, 06:25 PM)
mine, she just back to me.thanks God. not more than 5days. act, girl need attention from you.she just want to know ur real feeling or just fake.  u can try release that stress by hang out with ur friend. or get new hobby. i know ur feeling bro.
Good to hear that bro ~
I really have no idea, but whenever see she ignore me and the way she treat other is totally ignore me and dun talk to me, the feeling is damn bad.
Lets see more few weeks how it goes.
but i already give up ...
Sasuke95
post Oct 15 2017, 09:33 PM

Getting Started

Same shit happened to me few months ago.

I myself is a very careful person who will analyze thoroughly before proceeding.
There's this one girl that I really like, she likes me too, from all the signs I would assess her as a 99.9% success rate.

I sincerely thought she's the one and I plan to spend the rest of my life with her, I feel very comfortable and good being with her.

After like a month or two, she started to give all sorts of excuses to avoid seeing me, I felt something is definitely not right when I invited too many times and she's still saying not available.

One day I finally asked what happened, and I don't think the answer is really the answer. I still didn't give up, I continue to do what I can, without being aggressive.
At the end nothing has changed, we're now a stranger, the worst thing is that I don't even know what triggered this ending, I was still analyzing why for quite a long time, but well, nothing will change too even if I DID know the answer, I moved on, my heart still misses her from time to time because of the good times we shared, I never had those good times before in my life, but still, nothing I can do, just move on, lul.

EDIT: Nothing can be sure in this world, my confidence backfired me a few times in my life, like I mentioned above, 99.9% success rate still can hit the 0.1% failure rate too.
People can leave at any time, sometimes you don't even know the reason.
I remember I always advise people that "not every question has an answer", but when the situation happened to me I go against this and seek for answer / closure.
What an irony.

This post has been edited by Sasuke95: Oct 15 2017, 09:37 PM
Randomization
post Oct 15 2017, 09:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ Oct 15 2017, 09:33 PM)

I myself is a very careful person who will analyze thoroughly before proceeding.
There's this one girl that I really like, she likes me too, from all the signs I would assess her as a 99.9% success rate.

I sincerely thought she's the one and I plan to spend the rest of my life with her, I feel very comfortable and good being with her.

After like a month or two, she started to give all sorts of excuses to avoid seeing me, I felt something is definitely not right when I invited too many times and she's still saying not available.

One day I finally asked what happened, and I don't think the answer is really the answer. I still didn't give up, I continue to do what I can, without being aggressive.
At the end nothing has changed, we're now a stranger, the worst thing is that I don't even know what triggered this ending, I was still analyzing why for quite a long time, but well, nothing will change too even if I DID know the answer, I moved on, my heart still misses her from time to time because of the good times we shared, I never had those good times before in my life, but still, nothing I can do, just move on, lul.

EDIT: Nothing can be sure in this world, my confidence backfired me a few times in my life, like I mentioned above, 99.9% success rate still can hit the 0.1% failure rate too.
I remember I always advise people that "not every question has an answer", but when the situation happened to me I go against this and seek for answer / closure.
What an irony.
Most likely she found better one and wants nothing to do with you. bye.gif
Sasuke95
post Oct 15 2017, 09:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Randomization @ Oct 15 2017, 09:38 PM)
Most likely she found better one and wants nothing to do with you.  bye.gif
The problem is I think I'm already a very good package to her, I have the looks, plan for future, not boring, etc. Basically a good guy without the boring part.
Very unlikely I will lose to someone unless she looks for money, but money is not an issue for her as she is from a wealthy family, her family background raised the success rate because generally poorer girls emphasize more on money, no money = most likely fck off. I didn't simply make out this statement, I personally went through it and concluded it.

The answer she gave me before is that she can't let go of her ex yet.
The problem is they broke up 1 year + already, which raised the success rate as well, I didn't see that coming from her saying that answer to me.
Well, everything is over now, nothing matters anymore lel.

Would like to hear your revised answer if you have it, after looking at the further info I provided in this post.

This post has been edited by Sasuke95: Oct 15 2017, 09:59 PM
Randomization
post Oct 15 2017, 11:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ Oct 15 2017, 09:58 PM)
The problem is I think I'm already a very good package to her, I have the looks, plan for future, not boring, etc. Basically a good guy without the boring part.
Very unlikely I will lose to someone unless she looks for money, but money is not an issue for her as she is from a wealthy family, her family background raised the success rate because generally poorer girls emphasize more on money, no money = most likely fck off. I didn't simply make out this statement, I personally went through it and concluded it.

The problem is they broke up 1 year + already, which raised the success rate as well, I didn't see that coming from her saying that answer to me.

Would like to hear your revised answer if you have it, after looking at the further info I provided in this post.
Well, if that is the case, then tough luck.
Seems like whatever you did is not enough to replace her ex.
All this ex stuff, it is very hard to explain through simple logic. No matter how good package you are, if there is a wall, you won't be getting through anytime soon.
Sasuke95
post Oct 15 2017, 11:45 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Randomization @ Oct 15 2017, 11:34 PM)
Well, if that is the case, then tough luck.
Seems like whatever you did is not enough to replace her ex.
All this ex stuff, it is very hard to explain through simple logic. No matter how good package you are, if there is a wall, you won't be getting through anytime soon.
Yup, after this case happened, I think the world is illogical, clinging to your logic to explain things would get you anywhere.
When you think 1 + 1 equals 2, the answer is 5, that's the feeling I'm trying to explain, it's absurd and illogical but it happens.

It really feels like the whole world only you is following the logic, everyone else is a faulted NPC, someone who was once good and close can suddenly become stranger without any reason.
jovigrunge
post Yesterday, 02:04 AM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ Oct 15 2017, 09:33 PM)

What an irony.
I feel for you bro but love can be beautiful and ugly at times. I have experience that before where the woman choose her ex instead of me but honestly the best but tough thing to do was to wish her happiness in her life rather than keeping grudge. Someday when you have a wifey or kids like me, you will just smile and glad you didn't do any further damage to her and yourself. smile.gif
aska123
post Yesterday, 09:54 PM

Getting Started

Sometime alot of thing has no answer.
Wat we can do is just ignore and move on.
I alr give up. I feel sad.
Maybe at the first she just use me as her stepping stone. And now just throw away.
Or Maybe after she know my feel she just get away from me. It got mant possibility.
If we ask. Basically oni will be humilate by them or a fake answer. So i rather dun ask wat happen but to ignore back. If she find me back oni will see how things go. If not just f that shit off.
Will keep move on.
JesusMiGod
post Today, 12:22 PM

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ Oct 15 2017, 09:58 PM)

All girls are naturally gold diggers. Doesn't matter whether they are from a wealthy background or whatnot. In richer families, they would prioritize more on richer partners because of peer pressure. Why would they marry? Because of security. Security means money. No girls would want to marry a guy with a job that pays less than her or on par. She will go through her options and decide which partner suits her criteria. No such thing as playing hard to get or those bullshit stuff you read on the internet. The reason why girls do this is because they have not find their ideal partner yet.

The explanation above is only for girls who have looks which is above average and also girls who are average in looks. Those below average girls, in their heart they also want to be like those who are pretty. However, they can't do that. Because the rich almost always go for the girls who are pretty and hot. The girls who are below average in looks also have less guys chasing them which means less options.

JesusMiGod
post Today, 12:24 PM

QUOTE(aska123 @ Oct 16 2017, 09:54 PM)
Sometime alot of thing has no answer.
Wat we can do is just ignore and move on.
I alr give up. I feel sad.
Maybe at the first she just use me as her stepping stone. And now just throw away.
Or Maybe after she know my feel she just get away from me. It got mant possibility.
If we ask. Basically oni will be humilate by them or a fake answer. So i rather dun ask wat happen but to ignore back. If she find me back oni will see how things go. If not just f that shit off.
Will keep move on.
Just talk to more chicks. And don't wait for her at all. That's the only advice I would give you. She will come back to you when you become successful or married. That is when you will reject her because she wants you because of your money.
khengyi82
post Today, 06:11 PM

Getting Started

is all about money, buy a coffin and place. when lonely until almost die u have a place to die for.
LegendLee
post Today, 06:13 PM

><3LG3|\|D
Group Icon
Group: Elite

QUOTE(aska123 @ Oct 15 2017, 07:33 PM)
Good to hear that bro ~
I really have no idea, but whenever see she ignore me and the way she treat other is totally ignore me and dun talk to me, the feeling is damn bad.
Lets see more few weeks how it goes.
but i already give up ...
You have to sort out your emotions first.
And really figure out what it means.

It's not love.
It's just really wanting something badly but not knowing what to do to get it.

You might have felt something like this before on non-love stuff. It could be waiting for the results for an important interview or chasing major clients for a payment they're due.

The only difference is that those have a clear closure. You either get it or you don't. In this case, you've to tell yourself to accept reality and move on.

And like most of the things in life, it doesn't matter in the grand scale of things.

This post has been edited by LegendLee: Today, 06:23 PM
patrickyeo21
post Today, 06:25 PM

Believe in yourself ~
Group: Senior Member

Just say,

Recently, it seems we have lost some communication. Apologize if I unintentionally offended you. If you have some problem you want to share, I am always there for you. For now, you take care of yourself.

Then you just continue doing your own stuff.

Tutup kedai.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0677sec    3.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 09:20 PM