Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

is he genuine?

views

SUSvincyvc
post Oct 6 2017, 08:41 PM, updated 7y ago

33 posts

we are together for almost 2 months.. but he never brings me out for dates coz hes very busy which i understands..
he will want to get intimate with me, but no dates..
does he really view me as his girlfriend or just some girls that he can hook up with and dump afterwards

apparently theres no future in our relationship, hes a muslim, im a chinese. but i still fell for him coz i rlly rlly love him
but now, im getting mixed signals.. i dunno but im doubting this relationship. what should i do..

Update: found out he has a wife few days ago.. all this while he is lying to me. Told him I wanna break up ytd. He came and begged. I'm soft hearted but I have to force myself. Trying to

This post has been edited by vincyvc: Oct 13 2017, 01:07 AM
even_steven
post Oct 6 2017, 08:56 PM

Perut Jauh Kedepan (PJK)
634 posts

He's using you as booty call.
youngblood29us
post Oct 6 2017, 09:02 PM

On my way
533 posts

Be careful.. looks like hes just 'testing' you..dont follow ur heart.. sit, think and rationalize..
JessicaAlba
post Oct 6 2017, 09:15 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

Pump and dump. Prepare for the latter.
Ralna
post Oct 6 2017, 10:37 PM

Casual
388 posts

QUOTE(vincyvc @ Oct 6 2017, 08:41 PM)
we are together for almost 2 months.. but he never brings me out for dates coz hes very busy which i understands..
does he really view me as his girlfriend or just some girls that he can hook up with and dump afterwards

apparently theres no future in our relationship, hes a muslim, im a chinese. but i still fell for him coz i rlly rlly love him
but now, im getting mixed signals.. i dunno but im doubting this relationship. what should i do..
FACT #1: If a man is genuinely interested in a woman, he is never too busy for her. If he doesn't have time, he will make time.

FACT #2: If a man loves a woman, he won't let her have any doubt about him or the relationship.

Trust your guts.

Give yourself another 3-6 months. Those "really really love him" feelings will fade as your love hormones lose its effects = less infatuation = more clear-headed.
BlueWind
post Oct 6 2017, 11:27 PM

Sianzation
2,898 posts

Do yourself a favor. He is leaving you in doubt. Red flag there.
clawhammer
post Oct 6 2017, 11:43 PM

///M
Group Icon
VIP
8,788 posts

I would stop putting hopes in this relationship if I were you smile.gif No dates and only intimate? You know what it means.
danny88888
post Oct 7 2017, 12:28 AM

Casual
321 posts

Your relationship sounds like you're a toilet bowl.

When he need to pee, he will find you. Otherwise it's a no show from him.

In addition, he gets the use the toilet for FREE. Don't even need to pay Rm0.20.
burn22
post Oct 7 2017, 01:11 AM

Casual
377 posts

he is more to... desire... needs

MasBoleh!
post Oct 7 2017, 05:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

how he woo you in the beginning? Does he suddenly stop all the things that he has been doing during the woo-ing process?
MasBoleh!
post Oct 7 2017, 05:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(Ralna @ Oct 6 2017, 10:37 PM)
FACT #1: If a man is genuinely interested in a woman, he is never too busy for her. If he doesn't have time, he will make time.

FACT #2: If a man loves a woman, he won't let her have any doubt about him or the relationship.

Trust your guts.

Give yourself another 3-6 months. Those "really really love him" feelings will fade as your love hormones lose its effects = less infatuation = more clear-headed.
thumbup.gif

Agree !
tsg_7
post Oct 7 2017, 01:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,223 posts

Maybe he wanna piap piap a chinese girl. Same race girl already piap till bored. Make a wise choice if not u ended with misery.
yoshiki81
post Oct 7 2017, 01:29 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

My friend got wife and he keep one gf

His wife he treat 100% but his gf only for ehem...never date, just meet and piap

So u know what will happen right
Drian
post Oct 7 2017, 04:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

Is TS a guy or girl?
SotongBiru
post Oct 7 2017, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(even_steven @ Oct 6 2017, 08:56 PM)
He's using you as booty call.
Hahaha, 100%. Wonder why you even ask this question.
Lucas0323
post Oct 7 2017, 06:43 PM

Enthusiast
774 posts

Love is always blind and the 3rd party view that you are getting here
have confirmed it for you that your point is correct
outsider
post Oct 8 2017, 09:30 AM

~ get out ~
1,270 posts

Sound like he treat u like fb
Hansleyss
post Oct 8 2017, 01:30 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

Trust me on this, DUMP this FELLA.
-Aktan-
post Oct 8 2017, 10:05 PM

2.6b dah masuk bro
873 posts

It's a no go

Pump and dump
sharmine
post Oct 9 2017, 09:17 AM

35 posts

Trust me. Please end this so-called "relationship". Exact same story; almost got intimate with him (thank God). I can even tell you the ending. Once he got himself an official gf. Someone whom he willing to date, someone whom he willing to hold hands in public, he will dump you.

Yes, he is attracted to you up to certain extent (good news) but not enough for him to be committed to you.

Yes, he will text you daily,good morning and good night texts, want you to accompany him everywhere, initiate intimacy --> "macam yes", right?

Somehow, you don't feel right with this relationship. You knew him not too long but he wants to do many couply stuff with you yet he never mentions anything about being serious in this "relationship".---->"macam bukan"

Hence, the mixed feeling.

He is lonely. Most likely still caught up with his past relationship with his ex. He needs someone to fill up the void in his heart/soul (whatever you want to call it). Yes, he is using you to heal himself. He doesn't see you as his potential gf. Hence, skip the "get-to-know-you" part and escalates quickly to intimacy. This is why you feel your relationship with him progresses so fast and yet you guys are not official. Confusing. right.

Don't put too much hope on, maybe - one -day - he-will -see-me-as-his-gf. Forget it. Guys are very direct. If he wants you as his gf. He will let you know. He won't keep you in the dark. Anything, other than this, He is not serious at all.

So, please and please dump him and get out of this "relationship". FAST. I wasted mine for 8 months and used about 5 months to really heal and clear my mind. And yes, the emotional turmoil is no kidding.

This post has been edited by sharmine: Oct 9 2017, 09:22 AM

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0167sec    0.79    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:02 PM