Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

+01

views

TSbingozero
post Oct 2 2017, 04:29 PM, updated 7y ago

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
4,490 posts

Pick up this call after 2 times calling.
Voicemail from public bank owe them RM3k plus from personal loan and press 9 to speak with their officer.
Phone auto hang up after repeat 2 times with no any response from me.
Total duration 55 sec.

Attached Image
strawsticks
post Oct 8 2017, 05:01 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

I just kena this too.. in my case was asking me to go for a court hearing which must be settled by today itself. Instead of getting suspicious I panicked and pressed 9. The court hearing is in Kedah, in relation to outstanding balance in Maybank credit card.

After saying I haven't been to Kedah, they "advised" me to lodge police report and offered to transfer me to the Kedah police station. By then I started getting suspicious and thanked them, but will go to local police instead. He kept warning me I will be blacklisted if action is not taken by 3.30pm (that time was about 2.45pm). I said thanks and hung up.

Later on called the bank and they confirmed that this was a scam call. But as I didn't reveal my banking or credit card details, they said the scammers won't be able to touch my accounts.
bobowyc
post Oct 8 2017, 05:03 PM

You are who you are.
1,888 posts

I think this is quite common. But usually I see this number I dont pick up. hahaa..
fat16
post Nov 12 2017, 11:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,582 posts

got this call to my celcom number too. i never answer short code number, international number, 03-number and all unfamiliar number.
KoYuKii
post Nov 23 2017, 04:02 AM

Regular
1,971 posts

Recieved this kind of call on my landline. Auto recorded voice inform me that i owe HLB 3.3k. Press 9 to talk to representative. I press 2 but kena call kena drop off

Lulz.

Its sound so real at the begining. Beware guys

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:55 PM