Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Where to get spm past year paper?

views

Glassy
post Apr 15 2007, 10:07 AM

Casual
337 posts

Yeah, that Andrew Chew [or was it Choo?] thing is unreliable. I can still remember last year's SPM Discussion topic...users were quoting the chapters he listed, and quite a lot were not asked after all, LOL. Anyway, as SPM approaches, rumours about what's coming out are going to spread like wildfire, just ignore them.

I think doing past-year papers for Maths is a good idea. Because for Maths, the same chapters come out for certain questions each year, and it's good to get yourself familiarized with the format. At the end of the day, the same kind of questions are going to be asked again and again, it's only the figures which differ. So I would encourage you to do past-year papers for Maths/Add-Maths.

While I can't agree that this applies to the other subjects, because not all chapters are guaranteed to appear in every year [for Paper 2, 3], doing past-year questions for other subjects can't hurt you. They make good practice to test your understanding. Go for it.

Try getting the Cerdik book which compiles recent past-year papers, if you can find it in bookstores. I think the Add Maths book is the pink one, and the Modern Maths one is the red one.

Good luck. =)

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.83    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:25 AM