Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Why 11streets price cheaper than Lazada?

views

renyyz
post Sep 27 2017, 08:41 PM

Casual
438 posts

i used to buy from 11street before. and i dun think it is cheaper compare to lazada.
11street mostly got shipping fee. even with coupon, i think other website more cheap
SUSGibeDeMuny
post Sep 27 2017, 09:07 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(advocado @ Sep 27 2017, 11:11 AM)
i bought from rakuten malaysia before, so far service is top notch.

it's hard to scam because rakuten holds payment, receives item and send out to buyer, then release payment only when buyer receives item. but for seller, the delay in payment might be an issue, but it's only 1-3 days delay since pos laju.

i bough item from japan, ems from japan to rakuten, rakuten then post laju, took like less than 3 days wei, no tax.

too bad no more.
kesampahan bodoh

>replying to 11street drone

look at his shit, all 11shit posts
potatobanana
post Sep 27 2017, 09:51 PM

Casual
419 posts

If want to compare 11street, might as well compare lelong, cheaper

Btw, the best so far for me is Shopee

SUSadvocado
post Sep 27 2017, 10:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

QUOTE(potatobanana @ Sep 27 2017, 09:51 PM)
If want to compare 11street, might as well compare lelong, cheaper

Btw, the best so far for me is Shopee
i just opened up shopee, it doesn't carry that many products as lazada & 11street. lazada still has more items than 11street.

and those that shopee has, price is same as lazada, and shopee also has postage.

maybe you browse items different than me.
lsweij
post Sep 28 2017, 04:49 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(advocado @ Sep 26 2017, 11:44 PM)
small item few ringgit only.

big items, sometimes rm90, but after add up, still cheap. generally 11street price is cheaper than Lazada but sometimes same or more after shipping but not big difference.

wondering which platform is safer to buy? some sellers like KIMMA2U price really cheap. on Lazada can see their pic got KIMMA2U logo but the seller name  totally different?
maybe it is the same kimma2u on both platforms but using different name. hmm.gif or it is also possible that the seller on steal the photo from Kimma2u. Better email customer service and ask
lsweij
post Sep 28 2017, 04:51 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(advocado @ Sep 26 2017, 11:43 PM)
i signed up 11street and put birdday end of this month hoping i can get some birdday voucher...

how do you get lzd & 11street vouchers?

anyway Lzd price still alot cheaper than Shop price, even when you compare the same company LZD vs shop price...

if you walk into the physical shop, means you get shop price and not LZD price? why? they sell on LZD have to pay commission right? so won't it be better if they can match or give more discount if i walk in shop show them their LZD price?

i mean small item i buy online but never tried buying big electrical items online.

if seller scam, can file credit card fraud with bank?
If seller scam, you can complaint to laz and 11street until they pay
lsweij
post Sep 28 2017, 04:54 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Luotangjiinrain @ Sep 27 2017, 10:37 AM)
I am VVIP member on 11street, touch wood so far nvr gt frauds before. I bought few phones from there and they're still working now. The only issue was when I bought small & cheap items (less than RM6) from oversea, it took more than 3 weeks to deliver. Since those  were small things and not urgent, I just don't really mind. There are also some sellers provide good services. They whatsapp and updated me the product status, somemore gt free gifts, not bad wei... So I think 11street just acts like a platform, the buying experience depends on the sellers. And to be fair, all online platforms cannot really control their sellers, if fraud case happens, they suspend fake seller account, this seller might just apply other account again. This applied to ALL online platforms. so just buy intelligently, check review & rating before buy. If compare with FB seller, i rather buy from online platform, at least I can find this middle party if any bad things happen, still can complain and get back my money or items. Hope this helps.
My purchases on 11street so far so good as well. I buy from both platforms an to be honest, I find them equally good and most importantly, you need to know your rights as a consumer then you will be able to stand and get the refund you deserve, regardless which platform.
SUSadvocado
post Sep 28 2017, 05:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

QUOTE(lsweij @ Sep 28 2017, 04:54 PM)
My purchases on 11street so far so good as well. I buy from both platforms an to be honest, I find them equally good and most importantly, you need to know your rights as a consumer then you will be able to stand and get the refund you deserve, regardless which platform.
do we need to worry the low price on them means they might give you display/refurbish/returned goods?
SUSadvocado
post Sep 28 2017, 05:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

i have 3 11street coupons, can i use all 3 on single purchase?

also the coupon are used when i purchase, or only when seller come back with buyer and payment made?
SUSadvocado
post Sep 28 2017, 05:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

QUOTE(MatrixRevo @ Sep 28 2017, 05:25 PM)
11street no add shipping fees. Most stuff i want to buy Lazada is alaways cheaper and thwre are lot more choices.
Lazada more choice, but 11street cheaper after shipping. but maybe we browse different things.

can answer my questions on coupons?

i need to use them by tomorrow.
SUSadvocado
post Sep 28 2017, 05:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

QUOTE(MatrixRevo @ Sep 28 2017, 05:31 PM)
I found the Coupons all stupid penipu scammer. Never used them. Always force you to buy within a time frame. Thats one of the reason i hate 11street.
i need to buy things so i can use, but coupon applied when you buy, or when you make payment or need wait seller?

what happens if seller cancel due to out of stock or something?

can use 3 coupons all at once?
SUSadvocado
post Sep 28 2017, 05:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

rm15 coupon, 15% coupon max rm20, rm7 off shipping, which one should i use?
lsweij
post Sep 28 2017, 08:50 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(fkinmeng @ Sep 27 2017, 11:29 AM)
11street pay so many people here to promote them.
I find the discussion quite genuine tho. There are still many people do not know how to buy online and I like to read to know where got promos.
ymc2303
post Sep 28 2017, 09:41 PM

On my way
592 posts

previously was using 11st due to cheaper than lazada but then delivery wise sucks.. not to mention item deliver, box would have dent. that is why switch to lazada. for me, delivery takes priority.. price wise really not much difference. if add on delivery on 11st with cheaper item VS free delivery with mark up item on lazada, i prefer fast delivery.
but VVIP status in 11st is the only benefit that kept me using previously. but to get that status, i forgot need maintain how much purchase per month..
SUSadvocado
post Sep 28 2017, 09:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Sep 28 2017, 09:41 PM)
previously was using 11st due to cheaper than lazada but then delivery wise sucks.. not to mention item deliver, box would have dent. that is why switch to lazada. for me, delivery takes priority.. price wise really not much difference. if add on delivery on 11st with cheaper item VS free delivery with mark up item on lazada, i prefer fast delivery.
but VVIP status in 11st is the only benefit that kept me using previously. but to get that status, i forgot need maintain how much purchase per month..
what are the perks of vvip?

it's based on purchase amount, or purchase frequency?

i need to level up vvip.
Luotangjiinrain
post Sep 28 2017, 11:17 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(advocado @ Sep 28 2017, 05:23 PM)
i have 3 11street coupons, can i use all 3 on single purchase?

also the coupon are used when i purchase, or only when seller come back with buyer and payment made?
once make purchase can apply. but let say all oso bonus coupon, u can only use 1. if 2 bonus coupons n 1 cart coupon, u can use 1 bonus n 1 cart. coupons with different category can applied 2gether.
Luotangjiinrain
post Sep 28 2017, 11:18 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(MatrixRevo @ Sep 28 2017, 05:31 PM)
I found the Coupons all stupid penipu scammer. Never used them. Always force you to buy within a time frame. Thats one of the reason i hate 11street.
laz time the timeframe was long...
Luotangjiinrain
post Sep 28 2017, 11:20 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Sep 28 2017, 09:41 PM)
I not even know how much purchase can upgraded to VVIP, just suddenly naik pangkat. 😂
SUSadvocado
post Sep 29 2017, 01:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

how do you ask question directly to seller as there seems no direct button to ask question but i can see Q&A?
ymc2303
post Sep 29 2017, 07:22 PM

On my way
592 posts

QUOTE(Luotangjiinrain @ Sep 28 2017, 11:20 PM)
I not even know how much purchase can upgraded to VVIP, just suddenly naik pangkat. 😂
VVIP discount goes for every item but its limited on few vouchers per month.
if you can keep buying every single month, ratings go up.

QUOTE(advocado @ Sep 28 2017, 09:49 PM)
what are the perks of vvip?

it's based on purchase amount, or purchase frequency?

i need to level up vvip.
Perks usually discounts between 10%-20% and some discounted delivery fee.
Exactly how much you need to maintain on the purchase per month, this i am not sure.
i.e if you bought an item for 200/month for 4mth consecutive, level of benefit goes up as well.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0167sec    0.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:00 PM