Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Looking for POTENTIAL INVESTOR OR PARTNER, We design to INCREASE PROPERTY VALUE

views

TSTime Walker
post Sep 25 2017, 07:26 PM, updated 7y ago

Casual
484 posts

Hi, we are freelance Professional Interior Designer with 7 years of field experience. We looking for an expansion for our company and we would like to open this opportunity to public as preference share holder or investor. We provide design and build services, free design consultation, and 3D rendering. We do work like client's work and need a design in short period of time. We mostly specialize in the commercial hub, retail spaces, and banks.

About us:
sheila.c's studio established at year of 2000. Since then, our professional, creative team has been designing the spaces that are most important to you. From our initial strategy shopping session to laying down the rugs on your new floors, we’ll lead the way with expert guidance.

No matter the size of the project, the goal is always the same: to make client's personal style shine. We provide new inspiration and ideas, while incorporating elements of client's liking into every concept we present. Schedule a consultation with us today and feel the difference.

Why choose us?
1. Increase house by affordable interior design
2. We specific on design to maximize self living comfort and space
3. We help client house to look expensive by affordable price
4. Save money from buying new house
5. Can sell client property in more high value
6. Easier to sell client's property and attract more customer

We have been in this field for 7 years, we know where to cut cost and we know our supplier very well. We will do all the follow up until you satisfied with your design and workmanship. Now we looking for expansion to bring our business to next level. Our vision is see affordable quality interior design in every home and client will have more experience in appreciate the space. Our design philosophy is about balance. If you looking to own a business as an investor but need someone to work out for you, feel free to contact us.

Contact us for further discussion how we can work together:
Whats app: http://scdesign.wasap.my

Attached Image Attached Image

This post has been edited by Time Walker: Jan 11 2018, 02:01 PM
gamestotal
post Sep 26 2017, 08:10 PM

Enthusiast
724 posts

My current business is to train people to setup their own cafe, i also am the distributor for commercial coffee machines & coffee beans. Most of my customers r people who either in the industry, or planning to open a new cafe or F&B (restaurant or hotel).

If you are doing renovation & design, and believe that I am suitable , do contact me.
RavagerX
post Oct 22 2017, 03:19 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

how much is minimum capital needed?
TSTime Walker
post Oct 22 2017, 07:16 PM

Casual
484 posts

QUOTE(RavagerX @ Oct 22 2017, 03:19 PM)
how much is minimum capital needed?
pmed