Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Honda City Gen 6.0/6.1 V09, looking for new TS

views

quintesson
post Sep 19 2018, 11:57 PM

On my way
527 posts

Hi all, my Honda City 2013 model being sabotage from the outside that render it cannot be start because the car is fully locked. At first it started then I felt the gas cannot pump and it goes dead. 2nd time it can't be start anymore. My question is which wiring got / can be disconnected from outside that cause this problem? Thanks
jotaro12
post Sep 20 2018, 09:56 AM

On my way
533 posts

QUOTE(babylon52281 @ Sep 19 2018, 10:53 PM)
Well then, either repair it professionally by using fibreglass to patch up the hole and drill a new hole to mount the screws, then putty and paint the exposed fibreglass patch (if it can be seen).

Or the desperate way is to use bonding epoxy to fill in bumper gap, then push in the bumper and use clamps/clips & lotsa masking tape to hold it in place while the epoxy cures.
Noted. Will try my way 1st and see how it goes. If it works then I'll leave it as is lol.
aregip
post Sep 20 2018, 12:14 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(godjai @ Sep 18 2018, 07:16 PM)
Is it ok for u to snap a photo for ur reverse camera screen? Mine is blur and is like u use ur phone snap photo but not press and focus on the object, first I think is normal. But I felt not right, coz my friend Myvi is reverse camera is much more clearer.
QUOTE(mushigen @ Sep 19 2018, 06:41 PM)
Only the white van is stationary in the photo. The rest are moving.

[attachmentid=10030918]
QUOTE(godjai @ Sep 19 2018, 08:14 PM)
can see the van is clear. then need to check with service centre already.
Really appreciate for your help.
Yes, the reverse camera is not really sharp.. and it is normal.. dont compare with the others car as maybe the type of camera is different..

For me as along as it can show the car or any object behind during the day and night, its acceptable.. it is not dash camera that is require for clear view for recording purposes.. no need to be super duper clear camera, its only help you during reverse or park your car only..

if for dash cam, really suggest you to get higher resolution camera to detect number plate..

Busquets
post Sep 20 2018, 12:23 PM

Casual
420 posts

Hello guys,

Currently my city still kena tahan by the Malaysian Customs, I wonder how long will they do the inspection? Anyone has experience on this? My car arrived since last week thursday, btw
mushigen
post Sep 20 2018, 12:54 PM

Regular
1,128 posts

QUOTE(aregip @ Sep 20 2018, 12:14 PM)
Yes, the reverse camera is not really sharp.. and it is normal.. dont compare with the others car as maybe the type of camera is different..

For me as along as it can show the car or any object behind during the day and night, its acceptable.. it is not dash camera that is require for clear view for recording purposes.. no need to be super duper clear camera, its only help you during reverse or park your car only..

if for dash cam, really suggest you to get higher resolution camera to detect number plate..
Nobody is saying the reverse camera is supposed to be as sharp as our dashcam. The fact is City FL has lousy headunit which gives poor quality image.
Each of us has our own preference, therefore what you find acceptable may not be applicable to everyone else.
gsan
post Sep 20 2018, 01:01 PM

Electrical RF Engineer
2,446 posts

QUOTE(mushigen @ Sep 20 2018, 12:54 PM)
Nobody is saying the reverse camera is supposed to be as sharp as our dashcam. The fact is City FL has lousy headunit which gives poor quality image.
Each of us has our own preference, therefore what you find acceptable may not be applicable to everyone else.
not really, I remember someone has tried pre-fl v spec hu with FL camera, but the quality still bad sad.gif
nordingh
post Sep 20 2018, 02:12 PM

I not 24 hours here...
4,419 posts

QUOTE(aregip @ Sep 20 2018, 12:14 PM)

2018 la. we want 4K reverse camera already, if amoi behind we want to see her bulu betis la. brows.gif

QUOTE(Busquets @ Sep 20 2018, 12:23 PM)
Hello guys,

Currently my city still kena tahan by the Malaysian Customs, I wonder how long will they do the inspection? Anyone has experience on this? My car arrived since last week thursday, btw
Never heard kena tahan before... where you car come from? Mine is Seremban only.
Busquets
post Sep 20 2018, 02:52 PM

Casual
420 posts

QUOTE(nordingh @ Sep 20 2018, 02:12 PM)
2018 la.  we want 4K reverse camera already, if amoi behind we want to see her bulu betis la.  brows.gif
Never heard kena tahan before... where you car come from? Mine is Seremban only.
Im at Sabah
Shipped from west to east malaysia
jotaro12
post Sep 20 2018, 03:34 PM

On my way
533 posts

QUOTE(Busquets @ Sep 20 2018, 02:52 PM)
Im at Sabah
Shipped from west to east malaysia
Just ask your SA to do his/her job lo or tell their boss to settle fast. It's not customers' responsibility to know this...
babylon52281
post Sep 20 2018, 05:27 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(gsan @ Sep 20 2018, 01:01 PM)
not really, I remember someone has tried pre-fl v spec hu with FL camera, but the quality still bad  sad.gif
For FL it is camera lousy and HU lousy combined. But like aregip mentioned, I too do not fully rely on the camera but also on wing and rear view mirrors. As long can see any moving and stationary objects, and the lines to show me how near I am at the back.
quintesson
post Sep 20 2018, 07:36 PM

On my way
527 posts

please close and continue here:-

V10

gsan
post Sep 21 2018, 02:54 PM

Electrical RF Engineer
2,446 posts

Arrival of McIntosh Tweeter today. Took 1 day from seller place to store, and took another 4 days to reach door step. Bought 2 pairs, 1 for myself and another 1 for my friend who drive City-X limited edition flex.gif

DIY again, not really difficult as open door panel few times before. Everything is pnp as the tweeter comes with harness ready. Not expert in acoustic, but i did noticed the difference with and without tweeter laugh.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

babylon52281
post Sep 21 2018, 04:24 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(gsan @ Sep 21 2018, 02:54 PM)
Arrival of McIntosh Tweeter today. Took 1 day from seller place to store, and took another 4 days to reach door step. Bought 2 pairs, 1 for myself and another 1 for my friend who drive City-X limited edition  flex.gif

DIY again, not really difficult as open door panel few times before. Everything is pnp as the tweeter comes with harness ready. Not expert in acoustic, but i did noticed the difference with and without tweeter  laugh.gif
Bro, can repost in new thread? Easier to reference next time icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by babylon52281: Sep 21 2018, 04:28 PM
isildur88
post Sep 21 2018, 10:54 PM

Lord of Winterfell
720 posts

QUOTE(gsan @ Sep 21 2018, 02:54 PM)
Arrival of McIntosh Tweeter today. Took 1 day from seller place to store, and took another 4 days to reach door step. Bought 2 pairs, 1 for myself and another 1 for my friend who drive City-X limited edition  flex.gif

DIY again, not really difficult as open door panel few times before. Everything is pnp as the tweeter comes with harness ready. Not expert in acoustic, but i did noticed the difference with and without tweeter  laugh.gif

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

where u get them tweeters and how much.
sonicmaster
post Sep 21 2018, 11:09 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

Close please

Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th May 2020 - 01:38 AM