Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Call of Duty:WWII, World War II is back, again

views

justnits
post Oct 19 2017, 01:44 PM

Mechanical Keyboard Addict
2,968 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Oct 18 2017, 06:15 PM)
Well, I don't mind waiting as I can occupy myself with other games while waiting for the price to drop. thumbup.gif

But to be honest, I don't really have that much time to game nowadays. Work tends to get in the way these days. sad.gif
yeah, got money to buy games but no time to play game. such a sad life cycle we living at right now cry.gif

the hackers/cheaters during beta totally turns me off from getting the game.
maybe i'll consider it when the price drops to 2 digit LOL laugh.gif
DesRed
post Oct 20 2017, 11:14 AM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,866 posts

QUOTE(justnits @ Oct 19 2017, 01:44 PM)
yeah, got money to buy games but no time to play game. such a sad life cycle we living at right now cry.gif

the hackers/cheaters during beta totally turns me off from getting the game.
Yeah, during my secondary school and university days, not enough money to buy games, then start work and earn money, not enough time to play them. That's life... sweat.gif

For me, I don't really play multiplayer on any of the CoD games that I've played. Mostly just focused on the single-player and once I'm done, I just move on or after a long while, then replay them again. laugh.gif

QUOTE(justnits @ Oct 19 2017, 01:44 PM)
maybe i'll consider it when the price drops to 2 digit LOL  laugh.gif
Gonna have to wait for a while for it to drop that low. Best to occupy oneself with other games while waiting for this game to go on sale. Like you, I'm planning to do the same, btw. thumbup.gif
justnits
post Oct 20 2017, 04:55 PM

2,968 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Oct 20 2017, 11:14 AM)
Yeah, during my secondary school and university days, not enough money to buy games, then start work and earn money, not enough time to play them. That's life... sweat.gif

For me, I don't really play multiplayer on any of the CoD games that I've played. Mostly just focused on the single-player and once I'm done, I just move on or after a long while, then replay them again. laugh.gif
Gonna have to wait for a while for it to drop that low. Best to occupy oneself with other games while waiting for this game to go on sale. Like you, I'm planning to do the same, btw. thumbup.gif
i'm currently playing Overwatch and Cod4 LOL!
the multiplayer scene for Cod4 is surprisingly very active. i noticed quite a number of malaysians playing as well.
TSBelphegor
post Oct 20 2017, 05:07 PM

Dreamer
5,805 posts

QUOTE(justnits @ Oct 20 2017, 04:55 PM)
i'm currently playing Overwatch and Cod4 LOL!
the multiplayer scene for Cod4 is surprisingly very active. i noticed quite a number of malaysians playing as well.
share ip pls. laugh.gif
justnits
post Oct 20 2017, 05:16 PM

2,968 posts

QUOTE(Belphegor @ Oct 20 2017, 05:07 PM)
share ip pls. laugh.gif
need ip meh? just search server only mah sweat.gif
publicENEMY
post Mar 29 2018, 09:18 AM

Getting Started
189 posts

Got this game with season pass. Mp is alive but not many local player. I play with bots all the time. Its way better than iw i can tell you that.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:01 PM