Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Garage Sales Announcement

[NOTICE] Sales of non-certified DVB-T2 Set-Top-Box (STB) is an offense under MCMC regulations. More info: https://www.mcmc.gov.my/media/announcements...an-penjualan-se

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> My Diamond Wedding, Any comment about this bridal house? (Clothings)

rooseveltsharon
post Sep 18 2017, 11:49 PM, updated 2y ago

Group: Newbie

Dear All,

I have signed up this package of RM2756 with My Diamond Wedding. Has anyone taken pre wedding photos with this bridal house?
rooseveltsharon
post Sep 18 2017, 11:58 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(rooseveltsharon @ Sep 18 2017, 11:49 PM)
Dear All,

I have signed up this package of RM2756 with My Diamond Wedding. Has anyone taken pre wedding photos with this bridal house?
This bridal shop was located at Jalan Ipoh. My fiance made a full payment on 4th of June after we had discussed on the package deal. When I went to the bridal shop in August, there was a notice that they are moving to SS2. We weren't not informed of the change of location. That day supposed to be my gown selection. The staff didn't recommend new arrivals, or recommend which gown suitable for me. Before I signed the package, the sales executive said there will be consultant to advise me to choose gown. However, I was left alone to choose on my own. The staff was playing handphone while I was choosing the gowns. When I wanted to try costume, she said already packed in the carton, difficult to take out. Asked me to choose another evening gown for back up.

The normal package gown selection was very limited. Also due to my height, some of the evening gowns were not suitable for me. I dint know gowns are classified into VIP or Premium. So have anybody actually have any experienced with this bridal house called "My diamond wedding"?

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0656sec    1.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th June 2019 - 05:21 AM