Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

woman who has black heart, deep inside are you?

views

TSseikoho1
post Sep 15 2017, 01:05 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Sep 15 2017, 12:59 PM)
A lot more risk and investment for guys , from dating cost, marriage cost and even divorce cost have to split 50% of wealth with ex wife.
Guys true identity normally can be seen before marriage but woman tends to hide and very good in acting which is difficult to trace the true heart of hers
tinkerbel
post Sep 15 2017, 07:13 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Sep 15 2017, 12:59 PM)
A lot more risk and investment for guys , from dating cost, marriage cost and even divorce cost have to split 50% of wealth with ex wife.
Hmm... I don't see it that way because the woman would also have 'invested'.
Crys_Crys
post Sep 15 2017, 10:14 PM

**{o_O}**
3,509 posts

QUOTE(xbbshampoo @ Sep 15 2017, 01:00 PM)
hi crys crys, long time no see  biggrin.gif
mind to describe your experience ah bro?  tongue.gif
Yo poo poo... yeah.. M.I.A. for 3 years plus lol
Drian
post Sep 16 2017, 12:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Sep 15 2017, 07:13 PM)
Hmm... I don't see it that way because the woman would also have 'invested'.
Thats why there is the term "more". Men have to invest more in the relationship.
If you feel women invest more state your reasons.

This post has been edited by Drian: Sep 16 2017, 12:34 PM
ymc2303
post Sep 16 2017, 02:44 PM

On my way
592 posts

QUOTE(seikoho1 @ Sep 14 2017, 02:52 PM)
nowdays guys most prone to risk of marrying a wife with black heart. selfish and realistic.

careful guys, please test her before committing any.
just because you ate a sour grape doesn't mean the whole bunch is.
tinkerbel
post Sep 16 2017, 02:48 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Sep 16 2017, 12:33 PM)
Thats why there is the term "more". Men have to invest more in the relationship.
If you feel women invest more state your reasons.
When in a relationship how do you quantify who loves who more and who invested in who more? You will always feel as if you're the party who's invested more isn't it?
Drian
post Sep 16 2017, 03:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Sep 16 2017, 02:48 PM)
When in a relationship how do you quantify who loves who more and who invested in who more? You will always feel as if you're the party who's invested more isn't it?
Who invest more on dates , holidays , house , marriage , pin- kam, household expenses all can be financially quantifiable easily.

Again are you saying that women invest more financially?
tinkerbel
post Sep 16 2017, 03:18 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Sep 16 2017, 03:10 PM)
Who invest more on dates , holidays , house , marriage , pin- kam, household expenses all can be financially quantifiable easily.

Again are you saying that women invest more financially?
But you are purely looking at financial investments; what about emotional investments? It's going to be difficult to quantify when the measurements are different isn't it? I know of someone who left everything she had in Malaysia, flew half way round the world to be with him - does that not count as investment on her part?
Drian
post Sep 16 2017, 03:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Sep 16 2017, 03:18 PM)
But you are purely looking at financial investments; what about emotional investments? It's going to be difficult to quantify when the measurements are different isn't it?  I know of someone who left everything she had in Malaysia, flew half way round the world to be with him - does that not count as investment on her part?
So you're saying that women invest more emotionally than men? We're talking about the whole society here not 1 or 2 examples.
However if you want to talk about 1 or 2 examples,
I know of someone who left everything to be with the girl overseas which is a way bigger investment because he is expected to be the breadwinner, expected to be financially stable so he is sacrificing his career and still expected to provide financially with his unknown career just to be with the girl which is worst .
tinkerbel
post Sep 16 2017, 03:44 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Sep 16 2017, 03:30 PM)
So you're saying that women invest more emotionally than men? We're talking about the whole society here not 1 or 2 examples.
I know of someone who left everything to be with the girl overseas which is a way bigger investment because he is expected to be the breadwinner, expected to be financially stable so he is sacrificing his career and still expected to provide financially with his unknown career just to be with the girl which is  worst .
I'm not using 1 or 2 examples; I'm just saying that it is not possible to quantify who invested more.
Crys_Crys
post Sep 17 2017, 10:18 AM

**{o_O}**
3,509 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Sep 16 2017, 03:30 PM)
I know of someone who left everything to be with the girl overseas which is a way bigger investment because he is expected to be the breadwinner, expected to be financially stable so he is sacrificing his career and still expected to provide financially with his unknown career just to be with the girl which is  worst .
I think what she means is that it depends on the relationship and not all the same. Some might be the man contribute more and some the woman, regardless is it financially or emotionally.

But if it's really love between two souls, financially or emotionally is not an investment but something that you just do it for the happiness of one another. One don't count every single penny one used and emotions that they have for the other cause if one do it from the heart and for love, it's beyond any measurements of money or calculation of thing you have done. One provide willingly.
Drian
post Sep 17 2017, 11:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(Crys_Crys @ Sep 17 2017, 10:18 AM)
I think what she means is that it depends on the relationship and not all the same. Some might be the man contribute more and some the woman, regardless is it financially or emotionally.

But if it's really love between two souls, financially or emotionally is not an investment but something that you just do it for the happiness of one another. One don't count every single penny one used and emotions that they have for the other cause if one do it from the heart and for love, it's beyond any measurements of money or calculation of thing you have done. One provide willingly.
That's why i emphasized on society not 1 or 2 examples, take 1000 couples, who are expected to give more. If 5% of women contribute more financially and 95% of men contribute more financially it is still the men who contributes more financially.
Take valentines day who spends more effort on making sure the partners are happy. Again take a look at purchases and restaurant were they made by men or the women on that day. Who puts in more effort? 80% men vs 20% women again?

But if you're saying it is really love between two souls , bla bla bla, then judging by how many women demand that guys must do this must do that then lots of women do not love their men.

Crys_Crys
post Sep 17 2017, 11:42 AM

**{o_O}**
3,509 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Sep 17 2017, 11:32 AM)
That's why i emphasized on society not 1 or 2 examples, take 1000 couples, who are expected to give more. If 5% of women contribute more financially and 95% of men contribute more financially it is still the men who contributes more financially.
Take valentines day who spends more effort on making sure the partners are happy. Again take a look at purchases and restaurant were they made by men or the women on that day. Who puts in more effort? 80% men vs 20% women again?

But if you're saying it is really love between two souls , bla bla bla, then judging by how many women demand that guys must do this must do that then lots of women do not  love their men.
As a woman i admit i do demand too lol.. a lot actually... but that doesnt mean I didnt love the guy. And I myself will do things and get things for him within my capacity.

It's just whoever can afford then do it, if i afford to splurge on my man .. hell yeah i'll get him ps4, camera, fly him to every single country he wanna go... etc. Doesnt matter is the man or woman pays, if able to and afford to then just do it if it makes both side happy.
Drian
post Sep 17 2017, 12:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(Crys_Crys @ Sep 17 2017, 11:42 AM)
As a woman i admit i do demand too lol.. a lot actually... but that doesnt mean I didnt love the guy. And I myself will do things and get things for him within my capacity.

It's just whoever can afford then do it, if i afford to splurge on my man .. hell yeah i'll get him ps4, camera, fly him to every single country he wanna go... etc.  Doesnt matter is the man or woman pays, if able to and afford to then just do it if it makes both side happy.
But according to some women(or most women because you seem to be doing exactly the same thing),
if you cannot accept his flaws means that you don't love him.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4403199

So using the same logic as what your women say , if you cannot accept flaws from your guy you don't love him.

or does that rule only apply with female flaws, when it comes to male flaws suddenly the rule changes and women suddenly can demand for men to change their ways.

t's just whoever can afford then do it, if i afford to splurge on my man .. hell yeah i'll get him ps4, camera, fly him to every single country he wanna go... etc.  Doesnt matter is the man or woman pays, if able to and afford to then just do it if it makes both side happy.

That's going to be super biased in the first place because women would always go for men who are richer than them and reject those who cannot afford to give the lifestyle that they want, making the statement "Doesnt matter is the man or woman pays, if able to and afford to then just do it if it makes both side happy." meaningless.

This post has been edited by Drian: Sep 17 2017, 12:17 PM
Crys_Crys
post Sep 17 2017, 12:18 PM

**{o_O}**
3,509 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Sep 17 2017, 12:13 PM)
But according to some women(or most women because you seem to be doing exactly the same thing),
if you cannot accept his flaws means that you don't love him.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4403199
So using the same logic as what your women say , if you cannot accept flaws from your guy you don't love him.

or does that rule only apply with female flaws, when it comes to male flaws suddenly the rule changes and women suddenly can demand for men to change their ways.
What makes you say that I can not except his flaws?

You're so super infused with ur perceptions.
Drian
post Sep 17 2017, 12:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(Crys_Crys @ Sep 17 2017, 12:18 PM)
What makes you say that I can not except his flaws?

You're so super infused with ur perceptions.
If you demand it means you cannot accept understand?

If you accept you SHOULDN'T demand.
Crys_Crys
post Sep 17 2017, 12:27 PM

**{o_O}**
3,509 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Sep 17 2017, 12:13 PM)

That's going to be super biased in the first place because women would always go for men who are richer than them and reject those who cannot afford to give the lifestyle that they want, making the statement "Doesnt matter is the man or woman pays, if able to and afford to then just do it if it makes both side happy." meaningless.
1st thing is you don't know me personally so you are not in a position to judge me.

If the man is jobless and not earning most probably even use up his saving in the end, if i love him, even if i have to work numerous work to cover up for our expenses, i will do it although I will rant about tired and everything. And if a woman can't do that for her man, please do go ahead and look for the rare one and make sure you dont freaking hurt her by going after the eye candy whom in the end is the kind of women you're criticizing now.

We may demand changes like man would to us also. It works both way hello.. one hand wont clap on its own.
Crys_Crys
post Sep 17 2017, 12:32 PM

**{o_O}**
3,509 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Sep 17 2017, 12:20 PM)
If you demand it means you cannot accept understand?

If you accept you SHOULDN'T demand.
Hello.. like u ask ur mother cook ur fav dish. Is it cause u dont accept your mother and you don't love your mother?

You demand your parent attention is it cause u dont accept yout parents and you dont love them?

Drian
post Sep 17 2017, 12:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(Crys_Crys @ Sep 17 2017, 12:27 PM)
1st thing is you don't know me personally so you are not in a position to judge me.

If the man is jobless and not earning most probably even use up his saving in the end, if i love him, even if i have to work numerous work to cover up for our expenses, i will do it although I will rant about tired and everything. And if a woman can't do that for her man, please do go ahead and look for the rare one and make sure you dont freaking hurt her by going after the eye candy whom in the end is the kind of women you're criticizing now.

We may demand changes like man would to us also. It works both way hello.. one hand wont clap on its own.
but but but the statement came from women themselves , about how if guys cannot accept women flaws mean they don't love her and that guys should just accept
her flaws if he loves her.

So now are you changing your statement to man and women can demand from each other?

Crys_Crys
post Sep 17 2017, 12:43 PM

**{o_O}**
3,509 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Sep 17 2017, 12:33 PM)
but but but the statement came from women themselves , about how if guys cannot accept women flaws mean they don't love her and that guys should just accept
her flaws if he loves her.

So now are you changing your statement to man and women can demand from each other?
You may stick to your perception and opinions as I don't know what you been thru so I cant say anything more.

I only know that to a certain extend; humans will demand some thing from each other. Be it attention, patience, etc. It can be many things either emotionally or materialistically.

Have a nice day.

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.59    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:03 PM