Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Serious advice needed regarding on Test Booster, Anyone been through this?

views

Xccess
post Sep 23 2017, 07:25 PM

Twinkle lil Stars
2,695 posts

One more thing, I did cycled off after 2 months of usage to stop tolerance from building up. 8 weeks on 4 weeks off.

During off period, I took NOW Testojack 200 from iherbs but didn't really feel much effect in terms of stamina. However, did noticed slight increased in libido, other than that, nothing significant.

Several days after cycled off Six Star Test Booster, can feel a drop in stamina, felt kinda sluggish....haha. Gonna run another cycle in few days time.

(Just sharing my personal experience, not advocating the use of test boosters especially for those below 25. Our body works differently.)

This post has been edited by Xccess: Sep 23 2017, 11:19 PM
lingleeyen
post Sep 24 2017, 12:35 PM

Regular
1,376 posts

QUOTE(Xccess @ Sep 23 2017, 06:35 PM)
All this happened during last 3 months. Relying on test booster ain't enough, make sure you keep your diet in check, been eating clean, up calories intake so body gets enough nutrients for growth. Training intensity had shot up too.

I'm taking around 100 grams of whey protein on my workout day for your info.

(Just got back from the gym awhile ago. 2 & half hours of training. I know it's not good to workout over 90 mins. Did replenish whey shake after 90 mins of workout, making sure body have enough to push thru another hour.)
Mind sharing what do you do in that 2 hours plus? Thats extensively long imo.
Xccess
post Sep 24 2017, 04:11 PM

Twinkle lil Stars
2,695 posts

QUOTE(lingleeyen @ Sep 24 2017, 12:35 PM)
Mind sharing what do you do in that 2 hours plus? Thats extensively long imo.
Ain't strict with my rest time after each group, usually 3-4 min rest. Per set rest time usually not more than 90 secs. Workout wise I'll trained several parts for example, on chest day my workout includes flat & incline press, pec flyes, DB pullover or cable. After that I'll proceed to train shoulders and triceps.

Usually do around 5 - 6 sets per exercise. So far making good progress and gains, won't be tweaking anything yet but training time will be shorten in months to come.

This post has been edited by Xccess: Sep 24 2017, 04:46 PM
lingleeyen
post Sep 24 2017, 10:02 PM

Regular
1,376 posts

QUOTE(Xccess @ Sep 24 2017, 04:11 PM)
Ain't strict with my rest time after each group, usually 3-4 min rest. Per set rest time usually not more than 90 secs. Workout wise I'll trained several parts for example, on chest day my workout includes flat & incline press, pec flyes, DB pullover or cable. After that I'll proceed to train shoulders and triceps.

Usually do around 5 - 6 sets per exercise. So far making good progress and gains, won't be tweaking anything yet but training time will be shorten in months to come.
So it is like 30-36 sets per session?
Xccess
post Sep 24 2017, 10:14 PM

Twinkle lil Stars
2,695 posts

QUOTE(lingleeyen @ Sep 24 2017, 10:02 PM)
So it is like 30-36 sets per session?
Yep, should be more including shoulders and triceps. This is also the reason why I'm getting shoulder impingement. My right arm is beginning to show signs of tennis elbow when left elbow just recovered from it...haha.

Ya, I know the rate I'm going at isn't good, overtrained. Since there's access energy and feeling moltivated, I went head on. Will gradually bring workout time down to 45-60mins.

This post has been edited by Xccess: Sep 24 2017, 10:30 PM
degraw1993
post Sep 24 2017, 10:53 PM

Regular
1,892 posts

QUOTE(Xccess @ Sep 24 2017, 10:14 PM)
Yep, should be more including shoulders and triceps. This is also the reason why I'm getting shoulder impingement. My right arm is beginning to show signs of tennis elbow when left elbow just recovered from it...haha.

Ya, I know the rate I'm going at isn't good, overtrained. Since there's access energy and feeling moltivated, I went head on. Will gradually bring workout time down to 45-60mins.
Imo that's way too much sets for you and having your age doing workout like that but hey if that works for you

Me myself i workout for only hour to hour and half then im done
Xccess
post Sep 24 2017, 11:15 PM

Twinkle lil Stars
2,695 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Sep 24 2017, 10:53 PM)
Imo that's way too much sets for you and having your age doing workout like that but hey if that works for you

Me myself i workout for only hour to hour and half then im done
Ya, I agree with you on overtraining. Just greedy when comes to lifting, always pushing to failure for every set. I can handle the load and intensity but it's pretty harsh on my joints.

Willl make changes accordingly. Cheers!

This post has been edited by Xccess: Sep 24 2017, 11:25 PM
degraw1993
post Sep 25 2017, 01:42 AM

Regular
1,892 posts

QUOTE(Xccess @ Sep 24 2017, 11:15 PM)
Ya, I agree with you on overtraining. Just greedy when comes to lifting, always pushing to failure for every set. I can handle the load and intensity but it's pretty harsh on my joints.

Willl make changes accordingly. Cheers!
Of all my years of lifting i never had any injured and im glad i didn't have one. I would say it's not overtraining if you're doing fine working out with that amount of sets along with your rest etc.

Just keep in mind muscles don't grow in the gym. If you're doing good then why not continue with routine but i would say just keep it basic with intensity. You'll still have another day for your workout
Xccess
post Sep 25 2017, 11:43 AM

Twinkle lil Stars
2,695 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Sep 25 2017, 01:42 AM)
Of all my years of lifting i never had any injured and im glad i didn't have one. I would say it's not overtraining if you're doing fine working out with that amount of sets along with your rest etc.

Just keep in mind muscles don't grow in the gym. If you're doing good then why not continue with routine but i would say just keep it basic with intensity. You'll still have another day for your workout
Tennis elbow had been there for awhile, happened due to DB curls but recovered after some rest and PT such reverse wrist curls to strengthen the muscles.

2 weeks ago, was doing shoulder shrug using squat rack with 110kg plates then there's a dull pain came back. Since then I've been using elbow strap when going heavy with pull/curl exercises, it helps alot.

This post has been edited by Xccess: Sep 25 2017, 11:45 AM
Drian
post Oct 2 2017, 12:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

People don't understand that there is a point of diminishing returns.
When you go above the optimal testosterone level , the gains versus side effect is not worth it.

At 24, why do you need testosterone boosters?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:29 PM