Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Looking for Wedding Videographer (Budget), Wedding

views

TSWinter0324
post Sep 12 2017, 10:52 PM, updated 7y ago

0 posts

Hi Everyone ,

I am looking for Videographer for my actual day in January 2018. We are on budget so we wont mind using new and fresh videographer that is in the industry or trying to be in the industry that will take us in as "white mouse"to be added to your future portfolio.

Our budget is around RM 600+- for morning session only (negotiable - depending on the hours that we agreed)

Venue: Klang Vallley

Please sent me your portfolio (do not need to be wedding related also ok) so that i can be able to view them.

or just leave your link below or pm me , we will contact you after we have view them.

TQ smile.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Winter0324: Sep 13 2017, 11:18 PM
syirbiznatch
post Sep 13 2017, 05:08 PM

On my way
549 posts

QUOTE(Winter0324 @ Sep 12 2017, 10:52 PM)
Hi Everyone ,

I am looking for Videographer for my actual day in January 2018. We are on budget so we wont mind using new and fresh videographer that will take us in as "white mouse"to be added to your future portfolio.

Our budget is around RM 600+-  for morning session only (negotiable - depending on the hours that we agreed)

Please sent me your portfolio so that i can be able to view them.

you may contact me via email : neverwinter88@hotmail.com

or just leave your link below , we will contact you after we have view them.
TQ  smile.gif  biggrin.gif
U sure can get that price? Read somewhere in FB the professional videographer piss off since new business just charge RM1700 (which consider cheap) πŸ€”

TSWinter0324
post Sep 13 2017, 11:05 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(syirbiznatch @ Sep 13 2017, 05:08 PM)
U sure can get that price? Read somewhere in FB the professional videographer piss off since new business just charge RM1700 (which consider cheap) πŸ€”
I guess no harm trying , an acquaintance that i knew tried few years back and she got quite a few portfolio. Plus the market price i did survey is really around RM 1,700 ( 1 main or maybe add another assistant , Full day - 12 hrs , short slide before dinner and full video after the wedding). So i divided half for just the morning session (1 person) and do not required any actual day video to be shown during dinner (+ the risk of getting a video that is not up to my expectation). I guess is give and take , if there is any potential candidate out there that is willing to take the chance why not give it a try ?

and of course the price stated is just the minimum and still negotiable. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Winter0324: Sep 14 2017, 05:28 PM
syirbiznatch
post Sep 13 2017, 11:29 PM

On my way
549 posts

QUOTE(Winter0324 @ Sep 13 2017, 11:05 PM)
I guess no harm trying , an acquaintance that i knew tried few years back and she got quite a few portfolio. Plus the market price i did survey is really around RM 1,700 ( 1 main or maybe add another assistant , Full day - 12 hrs , short slide before dinner and full video after the wedding). So i divided half for just for just for the morning session (1 person) and do not required any actual day video to be shown during dinner (+ the risk of getting a video that is not up to my expectation). I guess is give and take , if there is any potential candidate out there that is willing to take the chance why not give it a try ?

and of course the price stated is just the minimum and still negotiable.  biggrin.gif
Wish u good luck then. I'm looking for one too in that range πŸ˜…
TSWinter0324
post Sep 14 2017, 05:27 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(syirbiznatch @ Sep 13 2017, 11:29 PM)
Wish u good luck then. I'm looking for one too in that range πŸ˜…
thanks icon_idea.gif
waiwah
post Sep 15 2017, 09:24 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(Winter0324 @ Sep 14 2017, 05:27 PM)
thanks  icon_idea.gif
Hi Winter, PMed you already.
Thank you
james t
post Sep 24 2017, 12:54 PM

8 posts

This post has been edited by james t: Nov 9 2017, 07:53 PM
oren20219
post Jan 18 2018, 11:19 AM

3 posts

Wish you good luck 😊
skylee18
post Jan 18 2018, 11:46 AM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(Winter0324 @ Sep 12 2017, 10:52 PM)
Hi Everyone ,

I am looking for Videographer for my actual day in January 2018. We are on budget so we wont mind using new and fresh videographer that is in the industry or trying to be in the industry that will take us in as "white mouse"to be added to your future portfolio.

Our budget is around RM 600+-  for morning session only (negotiable - depending on the hours that we agreed)

Please sent me your portfolio (do not need to be wedding related also ok)  so that i can be able to view them.
or just leave your link below or pm me , we will contact you after we have view them.
TQ  smile.gif  biggrin.gif
600? sweat.gif
price like this probably you can just ask friend around do it for you using phone, it might be free as well

if you expect to get a videographer at this price? people will get insulted....imagine my friend
people need to drive to your site - petrol
people need to prepare equipment - those are not cheap
people need to use their skill to take those video - these aren't easy
people need to do video editing using expensive software, even pirated software also you need skill to handle it
and you expect all these covered at the rate of 600?
freelancer nowadays , most fresh and new also quote 1500 and now you are asking in klang valley...lolll
keep dream on dude doh.gif
Fzeo
post Jan 18 2018, 11:47 AM

Casual
451 posts

jual job ni.
lai_dm
post Jan 21 2018, 04:14 AM

Regular
1,774 posts

QUOTE(skylee18 @ Jan 18 2018, 11:46 AM)
600?Β  sweat.gif
price like this probably you can just ask friend around do it for you using phone, it might be free as well

if you expect to get a videographer at this price? people will get insulted....imagine my friend
people need to do video editing using expensive software, even pirated software also you need skill to handle it
freelancer nowadays , most fresh and new also quote 1500 and now you are asking in klang valley...lolll
keep dream on dudeΒ  doh.gif
good luck

This post has been edited by lai_dm: Jan 21 2018, 04:16 AM
skylee18
post Jan 22 2018, 10:49 AM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(lai_dm @ Jan 21 2018, 04:14 AM)
good luck
good luck to TS, not me.... thumbup.gif
phantom
post Mar 4 2018, 07:47 AM

Getting Started
174 posts

QUOTE(skylee18 @ Jan 18 2018, 11:46 AM)
600?  sweat.gif

keep dream on dude  doh.gif
That is not true.
I do actual day wedding halfday price range from 700-1k.
fullday 1600-2k+
depends on ur budget + package.

If you doubt how my video looks like, please check my website Phantom Production
All my video shoot solo by myself alone. Cover with 2-3 cameras.

Why my price is so low?
Cause I don't need to feed a team.

If you want to book me, check my contact at my webside and whasapp me.
Please don't PM me here, I am not always checking in here.
Thanks!
skylee18
post Mar 5 2018, 11:21 AM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(phantom @ Mar 4 2018, 07:47 AM)
That is not true.
I do actual day wedding halfday price range from 700-1k.
fullday 1600-2k+
depends on ur budget + package.

If you doubt how my video looks like, please check my website Phantom Production
All my video shoot solo by myself alone. Cover with 2-3 cameras.

Why my price is so low?
Cause I don't need to feed a team.

If you want to book me, check my contact at my webside and whasapp me.
Please don't PM me here, I am not always checking in here.
Thanks!
sorry, don't tag me, tag ts because he is the one asking for cheap freelancer and he expect 600 only, not even at your range.....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0142sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:42 AM