Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [SOLD!] LCW 58mm Variable ND Filter RM180!, Light Craft Workshop Fader ND Mark II Filter

samsungfreak
post Sep 12 2017, 12:28 PM, updated 7y ago

Also a PanasonicFreak
813 posts

SOLD!!!

Item(s): Light Craft Workshop 58mm Fader ND Mark II Filter (Variable Neutral Density)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

LCW Light Craft Workshop FaderND MKII Variable ND Neutral Density filter L.C.W.

ND4 to ND400 ... approximately 2 to 8 stops of added density.

The original Fader ND is the signature design of L.C.W. and what has made us famous.

It is the most popular item for filmmakers to control exposure during video shooting to provide a smooth adjustment of exposure, and comes highly recommended by many different professional Directors of Photography.

The Fader ND provides a variable added density to suit different situations, to create a slow motion picture, or for use as large aperture under bright light. ND4 to ND400, approximately 2 to 8 stops of added density.

To avoid vignetting, we use a one stop larger front glass. For example a 58mm Fader ND equips with a 58mm back thread that attaches to the camera lens, and a 62mm front glass filter thread. This also adds to its versatility as additional filters can be attached with no need for step rings.

For best results, suggested use is under 200mm focal length as image quality may drop when used beyond this length.

Package includes: Filter and original case as seen in pictures

Price: RM180 + FREE SHIPPING!!!

Warranty: 7 days return with FULL REFUND if you are not happy with the condition of the filter. Buyer pays return postage.

Dealing method: FREE POSLAJU with tracking number!!! East Malaysia just add RM5.

Contact method/details: PM

Item(s) conditions: Rarely used. No scratches on glass element and frame. However, there is a slight stain inside the frame (see position 12 o'clock of the picture below). I guess it is the lubricant that is applied by manufacturer to facilitate the filter rotation. The stain is on the frame and not on the glass so it won't affect image quality. If not happy with the condition, you can return to me for FULL REFUND (see warranty). Always in dry box when not in used.
Attached Image

Reason for sale: I bought it to learn how to shoot video but I almost never shoot any. So I decided not to keep it. Also too many unused filters, selling all unused filters for money. Many more filters available for sale. Just check my other posts.

This post has been edited by samsungfreak: Oct 29 2017, 03:47 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0099sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:48 PM