Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Uber Driver Discussion, Anything about Uber

views

cylon
post Sep 21 2017, 04:40 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(ghoster @ Sep 21 2017, 04:38 PM)
i was at the store sungai buloh, then got a ping from sungai pelong, around 3-4KM drive, less than 10 minutes. so i quickly drive there. then on my way there, got a call from the rider, asking me to pick her up at the store, which where i was from. she was on a bus heading there.

anyone had a similar experience? rider requesting uber on a bus and ask to pickup at certain place... is this legit?
Lot of commuters did that especially train or komuter users, though she was supposed to tag the exact pick-up location instead of current location.
cylon
post Sep 25 2017, 12:44 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(Vincent9696 @ Sep 24 2017, 04:09 PM)
Hi ladies n gentleman,

2)how to entitle guarantee fare?i drive in weekend and seem like no entitle for it

Are you new...if yes you might need to wait for a while for guaranteed fare eligibility.
cylon
post Sep 25 2017, 02:41 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(bcombat @ Sep 25 2017, 02:14 PM)
anyone being to airport recently?
if don't wait at the designated area can get airport ping or not?
I thought unlike Grab, Uber used a queue system. Though as some said prone to misued, eg a phone jammer.

This post has been edited by cylon: Sep 25 2017, 03:11 PM
cylon
post Sep 28 2017, 10:22 AM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Sep 28 2017, 09:44 AM)
I know it is not organic, but this would increase the revenue and the figure will be appealing for investor, saying we manage to increase revenue bla bla %.

In the end it is still about figure for the management and investor.
True, their marketing sucks, just look at the billboard photo

Birdshit on car
Car drive fast and water splash on woman

I can't relate all this photo with Uber advertisement at all doh.gif
Also....it's all about DATA or STATISTICS, things that matters more than money. Thay's why no more collaboration between Google and Facebook on Adroid platform as they dont't wanna share their data
cylon
post Oct 2 2017, 09:33 AM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(seriouszah @ Oct 2 2017, 09:14 AM)
well last night i arrived at TBS around 12.00 am. due to a lot of request i need to wait until 12.30 for any driver to pick up my request. unfortunately i wait for him complete a trip around sri kembangan for 25 minutes, later i got fed up and text him using in app yet no reply so i call him also no answer and never return call. when i decided to restart my app to know his exact location since hes not moving at all but hence the attached picture.

last resort i cancel my trip with the driver and been charge MYR5. wow. such convenience.

later i request again to no avail until 1.45 am only got one polite and helpful driver willing to accept me, to my surprise he said that my case are kinda frequent nowdays since he heard the same complain from others. well im just gonna complain later on, but i would like to cheer you guys the polite and helpful driver. those who too lazy, suit yourself and eat the free MYR5. its not about the money but its about trust and both of our time.

thanks.[attachmentid=9192722]
I thought TBS is like Airport....e-hailing drivers "berkampung" over there. Should be easy to get drivers isn't it?
cylon
post Oct 9 2017, 04:45 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(2feidei @ Oct 9 2017, 04:37 PM)
Lol.....I stop when they start implement fixed upfront fare. But, my time, all the KLIA trip all fixed at rm75. So, no matters how u detour also fixed at rm75

what i kena is the stupid apps, detour me to nilai then, to old LCCT  bangwall.gif Then, I sense something not right, quickly re-keyed manually klia 2 in my waze....of course the riders quite pissed off lah  laugh.gif
Waze has tendency to do that...suka-suki pusing biggrin.gif
cylon
post Nov 9 2017, 06:58 AM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(doctorwho @ Nov 9 2017, 03:15 AM)
Is it possible to unbanned my account?
Don't think so, I was banned myself and they said it's permanent. There's nothing they can do once it's in the system. They seemed to relied heavily on computers.

Due to that, I was forced to drive Grab. AND It's WORTH IT!

p/s: btw do you know why you're banned?
cylon
post Nov 9 2017, 05:08 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(aka_kepep @ Nov 9 2017, 12:15 PM)
Not an option. Carrying baby n kid
From where to where??
cylon
post Nov 10 2017, 10:22 AM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(ZenGTMM @ Nov 9 2017, 06:07 PM)
Guys need some help out here.

I got permaban by Uber. Check with them at the PSC and they said i failed the driver background check and they cant do anything about it since its the system.

No criminal record, no bankruptcy, never had any people complain bout my driving (assuming from the rider feedback section), I had a 4.72 star rating. I have been with uber ever since the early days in 2015 when they just started off here.

Main suka they permaban me. I dont drive full time, only part time with them and mostly drive to hit those trips incentives tier only. Maybe they permaban me because im on 20% commission tier and they cant untung much from me.

Anybody have source to find out why they ban me? Writing in to them has been useless.
Same as me la Bro, never knew the exact reason being banned. It's the same reason, once your name was flagged in the system that's it....you gone. There's no Tier 1, 2 or 3 like they have in Grab, whereby you has these options or chance before beigb banned. So in Uber case, it's hard to pinpoint the exact or specific reason.

Somehow, the existence of Uber resolve around their computer/system. We still received promotional material, since our name is still in the system. Seems it's all automatic. There's no manual, human intervention. Hence, your status is screwed,

This post has been edited by cylon: Nov 10 2017, 10:25 AM
cylon
post Nov 23 2017, 06:37 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(destiny6 @ Nov 21 2017, 10:02 PM)
Cyberjaya all these while morning very hard to get ping, today i tried puchong also not easy to get le...previously still easy probably due to fare increase  bangwall.gif
Either that or there's too way many Grab drivers nowadays.. (maybe those used to berkampung at KLIA or Uber former drivers)
cylon
post Dec 7 2017, 05:58 AM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Dec 7 2017, 01:04 AM)
GA can use Uber rider apps la... Otherwise how Alpha Drivers cari makan?
Yeap can use rider apps. No worries.
cylon
post Dec 10 2017, 08:14 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(simongs @ Dec 10 2017, 05:44 PM)
where do you get your statistics that uber short of drivers..come to nilai..open up rider app n see how crowded it is with uber drivers from morning till even midnight..it is also crowded with grab drivers but there are very few grab riders...so grab drivers need to wait long for ping...i am driving both so i talk with personal experience.
Read Uber FB page and you'll see the same complaint...hard to find drivers, drivers asking for destination before pickup, cancel and cancels!
cylon
post Dec 20 2017, 11:20 AM

Enthusiast
882 posts

Grab just increase it's base fare from RM 1.50 to RM 2 and minimum fare from RM4 to RM 5
cylon
post Dec 21 2017, 06:00 AM

Enthusiast
882 posts

What car ia that Johnj77?
cylon
post Mar 22 2018, 01:35 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(Versy_CK @ Mar 21 2018, 02:48 PM)
Sorry guys, I wanna make a fuss here.

What's wrong with riders these day? They are either rate you 5-star, 4-star, and bloody 1-star. UBER needs to educate them what are the differences between stars.

My 1-star percentage is increasing lately and freaking demotivating. Zero 2-star. Zero 3-star.. 4-star is decreasing which is good.

It seems people (these days) are either rate full or the worst. If they wanna/going to give me 1-star no matter how my service is, then I'm sure I can give how 1-star service looks like to them.

Okay, I done rattling.
Shows you the kind of riders who used Uber

cylon
post Mar 26 2018, 12:11 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(ikanair @ Mar 25 2018, 08:01 PM)
Srill valid until 8th April! 👍
cylon
post Mar 30 2018, 05:26 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(Sedago Mimpi @ Mar 29 2018, 12:32 AM)
Any possibility for those banned drivers to get a royal pardon from Crabcar?
http://grb.to/appealform
cylon
post Mar 30 2018, 05:29 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(wa1k3r @ Mar 30 2018, 12:39 PM)
any (to be) x-uber driver rcvd sms from grab? wondering anyone lucky enuff to start driving immediately without needing to go to grab centre.

i rcvd mine this morning..i need to visit the Grab centre to activate my account..maybe will  attend the training too..since its gonna be new to me..

grab giving RM150 free credit if i activate before 8-apr

and i will also choose to drive uber until 7-apr...
Wrong assumptions. RM 150 free credit to be used only until 8th April, thereafter remaining balance will be forfeited.
cylon
post Apr 2 2018, 12:10 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

QUOTE(joeallen19 @ Apr 2 2018, 11:52 AM)
bangwall.gif
http://grb.to/appealform

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.19    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:12 PM